This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Im working all weekend.. probably midnights or something. Boo. Lol.

Ashlee, sorry you're having a rough time!

Thanks, good job temping today! It's nice that this time there seems top be a lot more of us that are cycle buddies and not so spread out

Thanks! I agree with you about being able to be cycle buddies. It helps I feel like! September is the lucky one! Have you used softcups before? I'm going to try them this month. I don't think it can hurt.

Thanks, good job temping today! It's nice that this time there seems top be a lot more of us that are cycle buddies and not so spread out

Thanks! I agree with you about being able to be cycle buddies. It helps I feel like! September is the lucky one! Have you used softcups before? I'm going to try them this month. I don't think it can hurt.

I haven't used them, but I ordered them and am waiting for them to get here. I figure its worth a shot. Tired of laying there with my legs in the air lol

Ashlee you don't have to filter yourself because of what I said or how I felt yesterday, if that's what you mean. I was just in a crabby mood and super sore. This is your place to get all your ttc venting out. No holding back or filtering necessary.

I haven't used them, but I ordered them and am waiting for them to get here. I figure its worth a shot. Tired of laying there with my legs in the air lol

I'm curious as to how they work for you. I only tried them once and it was so painful I had to pull it out after 15 minutes.

Me too! I saw them at the grocery store so I'll just pick some up there in a few days or so! I wonder when we should start using them. I o'd on CD 16 last month.. so probably like cd 10 ish just in case its earlier?

Ugh I hope they aren't painful!!

OH hits my cervix a lot during sex, so I think that had something to do with it. I think my cervix/ hoo ha was already sore so it just added to it. It felt like it was weird pressure on my pubic bone.

Totally just ate a lunchable at work not even thinking about it being deli meat. Well... whoops. Also feel like I've done too much lifting at work today but somebody has to do this stuff and we don't really have anyone else here. I'm just so ready to go home but I still have 3.5 hrs to go :/

On the plus side my NT scan is tomorrow :) I don't think ill be able to sleep tonight.

the soft cups are 1% painful. they're kinda big, and they stay in by pushing against the walls. taking it out is usually the worst part. but i still think they are awesome. and yes, i would start about cd10, maybe cd12....

As long as it doesn't HURT, I can deal with uncomfortable if it will help get a BFP.

As far as the lunchable, it will be fine. I tried to avoid deli meat but did eat it a couple times like when it was in a salad I had ordered unknowingly. Just try not to. Lots of people do though.

Bit of a tacky question but what do you all think about cleaning a cat tray in 2WW!?

in case anyone (or their partner) needed a study to back up why having sex is so good for us - not just while ttc!
https://www.cnn.com/2013/09/03/health/sex-health-benefits-upwave/index.html?hpt=hp_bn13

Morgan-YAY YAY!!!!!!! I am so happy it all looks ok!!!!!! Did they what exactly the bleeding was? Is it anything to worry about at this point?

I make a lot of comments about balls too lol f*cktard makes me cringe though...anything relating to ****** makes me cringe, especially bc I work in special ed

Sonia-DW was going to do a tough mudder and a warrior dash! She opted out til she loses more weight though

I loved using softcups! After practicing once or twice I couldn't even feel them. It was so nice to get up and pee and not worry about losing the little guys! Plus, there's at least 3 of us who used them and got bfps, so they can't be a bad thing, right?!

Softcups Breakdown- (actually learned this from Mirolee, then w/ experience)

DO NO HURT WHEN INSERTING OR WHILE IN PLACE.

You have to simply "pop" it behind your pubic bone then DO NOT ADJUST/FIDDLE WITH *at all* or it will leak super bad and totally be a fail. Lol.

But when taking it out, you also have to "pop" it back over your pubic bone (which, by this time, it may be a BIT sore?). Pulling it out was the ONLY scary/sore part for me. A bit of pressure then out it comes.

It you can handle a pap smear or normal OB exam, it will be easy-peasy for you :)

Morgan-Yay glad it went well and you found the source of the bleeding!
Afm: dh birthday present is almost done, will be so glad when I can give it to him

I have no problems with softcups and DH has taken over cat tray duties just in case.

The owner of my apartment complex is pissing me off. I am the one who leases these units and not he is saying he doesn't want to accept people with kids because 'kids bug the neighbors'. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME! What an asshat! People shouldn't live in apartments if they don't want to deal with neighbors. I understand not wanting people in a 2 bedroom apartment that have more then 1 kid but trying to go with no kids makes me mad. Now I wonder how the owner will react if my and my husband have kids. Blah!

I would also avoid the litterbox...better safe than sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->