This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I know how hard it is to stay positive, but we just have to! We can't lose hope. We're all gonna be sitting here 10 years from now exchanging pictures of our kids and talking about how silly we are were for worrying we'd never have kids back then. (Yupp, you are all stuck with me FOREVER!!!! mwahahaha)

Lol @ Mirolee! So true though. Really.. who has that much sex? That's tooooooo much! Sometimes I just like to snuggle. Lol.

Morgan, follow your heart on naming. It is your baby. I can't bring myself to, but to each their own.

Mommy, I'm a little superstitious, too. We aren't taking anything for a baby next time.. Hubby can go home and get it. It was AWFUL riding home with an empty car seat and diaper bag. Never again.

Bb, I had over 60 points on FF when it switched from VIP and I wasn't evn out yet and no BFP. I don't depend much on the points.

Ashlee, hope you feel better soon!!

i can't even imagine, i'm so sorry that you had to go through that hun :(

and i only have 6 points on ovufriend :haha: but i'm also not symptom spotting!!!

I know how hard it is to stay positive, but we just have to! We can't lose hope. We're all gonna be sitting here 10 years from now exchanging pictures of our kids and talking about how silly we are were for worrying we'd never have kids back then. (Yupp, you are all stuck with me FOREVER!!!! mwahahaha)

Lol!!

This month is gonna be the month for me! It better be, i'm stepping up my game. I think softcups will be my savior! Lmao. We will see. DH better be in the mood to get down! Cuz it's happening whether he wants it or not!

No, I'm not totally freaked out about the PCOS.. I am concerned a bit though. So even if my temps say I did, I may not have O'ed?? Hubby is convinced I shouldn't worry about it right now because I'm having periods so everything is working normally. I don't know.

Another temperature rise today, 10DPO, just waiting to see what tomorrow holds! Last month it dipped massively at 11DPO then AF arrived the next day!

Thanks Hun. Just waiting to see what tomorrow's temperature holds. If it dips tomorrow I'm most likely out!

Eurgh I feel awful all of a sudden! I have a banging headache and heartburn that makes me feel sick! Off to bed for a nap with my son!

I plan to ask my doctor all of those PCOS questions, but the one thing that makes me feel better is after my c-section, she said she didn't see a reason why I wouldn't get pregnant. I know she saw my uterus. Do you think she looked at my ovaries and other stuff while she was in there? I'm asking! Lol. I didn't start vajayjay temping this morning, but I actually didn't temp at all. I slept in late because I have to work a late evening shift at work tonight then a dayshift tomorrow. I will start it in the morning since i'll be awake early. Hubby and I had a heart to heart last night, and he feels like I'm freaking out over nothing at this point because everything is working like it should, or at least it appears to be. He feels like I shouldn't worry unless it quits. He said that my general practiotioner had no business saying I had pcos without testing first. I agree. Or at least testing after. He feels confident that we will be completely fine because I got pregnant once, had no problems with the pregnancy, and carried to term. On the one hand, I know he is right, but on the other, it's MY body that could be the problem.. I can't help but worry. I'm afraid that even though it appears to be working normally, it will stop if I do the wrong thing.. so first and foremost, I'm continuing on this weight loss journey. Hubby took me to dinner at one of our favorite places, just a little hole in the wall diner/bar. It was nice. And very yummy! I ate too much and it was bad for me and so good! Gotta splurge on occasion, but back to being good today. I'm sticking with the low carb diet that's supposed to be good for PCOS-er's because it worked before and seems to be working now. I plan to go ahead with the soft cups this cycle though. I need to do something to help myself. It was good to talk about it, and I know he wants it as much as I do, but he's more laid back and patient about it.. and I need it now. Lol

5DPO today, and hard to stay positive. I have zero symptoms...no sore boobs, no more bloating (I woke up 2lbs lighter this morning and totally not bloated), no cramping, no sickness, no nothing. I feel great! Which kind of sucks! lol

No, I'm not totally freaked out about the PCOS.. I am concerned a bit though. So even if my temps say I did, I may not have O'ed?? Hubby is convinced I shouldn't worry about it right now because I'm having periods so everything is working normally. I don't know.

A period does not equal ovulation unfortunately. I don't have PCOS but I had pos opks and a temp shift. When my prog was tested it suggested no ovulation though. My doc and I agreed I was probably having a weak O (bad egg released). I ended up on clomid, got bfp 2nd month. So, it wouldn't hurt to call your doc and just let her know your concerned. Ask if she'll test your hormone levels. That's an easy way to see if everything is on track. It can help give you some peace of mind as well. Just a suggestion based on my experience! :)

Another temperature rise today, 10DPO, just waiting to see what tomorrow holds! Last month it dipped massively at 11DPO then AF arrived the next day!

Oooohhhh! That could be a great thing :)

5DPO today, and hard to stay positive. I have zero symptoms...no sore boobs, no more bloating (I woke up 2lbs lighter this morning and totally not bloated), no cramping, no sickness, no nothing. I feel great! Which kind of sucks! lol

Lots of ladies have no symptoms and think they're out, then get a bfp! So don't give up hope!

Julie, I actually have an appt Tuesday with her for an annual exam so that will be perfect.

Hrmmm... AF seems to be stopping *knock on wood* AF normally lasts for 7 days. I am not complaining or anything :haha: Is clomid known for shortening AF?

I have no clue Nichole, but that's AWESOME!!! lol

Sandy- GL! Hope they give you some testing just to make sure everything is going great in there! Lol

Ladies in the TWW, FX for you! No symptoms does NOT mean you are out! Plenty of girls got pregnant the month they had nothing and totally thought there were out. Let's get some more BFP's going in here soon!!! GL!

You all are SO QUIET!! Where are my chatty cathy's?! Normally the thread has gone past 10 pages by the time I get to it in the mornings!!!! Lol

It's because it's Saturday. The thread usually moves slower on the weekends.

Good, I like chart stalking! :lol:

I've no broadband at the minute, Hubby rang to complain on how slow it was this morning, they said they would fix it and ring back, we've now no broadband at all now. I've been on hold 15 minutes now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->