This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I'm not feeling very positive at all. My temperature rose last month then took a massive nose dive on 11DPO and AF arrived the next day!

This is last months chart

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 2
It's weird your temp went up when you got AF. Normally it goes super low.

Was my first month of BCP so thinking my hormones were everywhere. My temperatures in themselves were higher last month too.

Did you change the time you took them? Later in the morning you will get higher temps. Idk how much BCP mess with your temps.

Oooo look my chart is in my siggy now! Lol

It's about time!!! Now I can stalk your chart too! lol

Hrmmm... AF seems to be stopping *knock on wood* AF normally lasts for 7 days. I am not complaining or anything :haha: Is clomid known for shortening AF?

I have no idea...but it's definitely possible!

Julie, I actually have an appt Tuesday with her for an annual exam so that will be perfect.

Good! Hopefully she'll be cooperative in helping you figure things out.

It's weird your temp went up when you got AF. Normally it goes super low.

I thought the same thing. Mine's done that once or twice before though. No idea why that happens!

Well your chart really does look awesome so I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

My doctor is super! She even gave us the okay to TTC starting this month which is only two and a half months after a c-section! (Probably because she knew I would anyway.. lol) She really gets how I feel and seemed as devastated as we were about our little guy. I'm thankful I picked her at random! Will they be able to do any labs that day? That will be CD 9 for me.

My doctor is super! She even gave us the okay to TTC starting this month which is only two and a half months after a c-section! (Probably because she knew I would anyway.. lol) She really gets how I feel and seemed as devastated as we were about our little guy. I'm thankful I picked her at random! Will they be able to do any labs that day? That will be CD 9 for me.

Normally they do CD3 testing and then CD21 (7dpo) testing. So, she might not do it that day.

I haven't seen Nikki on in a while, I think Rachel chimed in a few pages back about the second thread.

Well, that's okay. I can wait, as long as she wants to do something to make me feel less crazy. Lol

Just noticed this will be the 11th cycle since I joined FF. Ouch, makes it a lot more real that it's taking a while. Short cycles are nice, but that's a lot more chances i've missed.... :/

I try to not let myself get down about it though. I look back on BD timing and it's been HORRIBLE most of the time. There's only 5 months where we even had the slightest chance, and usually that was only with 1 BD within fertile period each month. I'm determined for our BD timing to be great this month since Kevin's FINALLY starting to feel better.

Ugh sorry Cassidy :? But like you said most of those cycles you guys didn't have a lot of chance because Kevin was too sick to bd. I'm sure that now he's feeling better you'll see that BFP soon! Got my FX for you!

Thanks for the reassurance about my charts girls. I'm hoping it won't dip tomorrow!

Just spent and hour at A&E. My son decided that he would dip his arm cast in the bath tonight! Rang the advice line 111 and they said we had to take him up. A&E said its ok and should dry out!

Awe Cassidy! I can totally sympathize -- it took me 10 months last time. Ugh!! Hopefully now that your husband is feeling better, this will be your cycle! This is my third already. I never expected to be here, but you ladies are amazing and that helps.

I have no clue Nichole, but that's AWESOME!!! lol

Sandy- GL! Hope they give you some testing just to make sure everything is going great in there! Lol

Ladies in the TWW, FX for you! No symptoms does NOT mean you are out! Plenty of girls got pregnant the month they had nothing and totally thought there were out. Let's get some more BFP's going in here soon!!! GL!

You all are SO QUIET!! Where are my chatty cathy's?! Normally the thread has gone past 10 pages by the time I get to it in the mornings!!!! Lol
It's cause its the weekend!

Hope everyone is having a good saturday :) Its sooo freakin hot so I stayed home, OH is in Chico playing a softball tournament. IN regards to TTC'ing, I ordered him countboost, because I want to see what his SA is before and after taking it for 3 months.

I'm so anxious for my appointment now. Hoooooopefully, everything is okay. I'm ready for AF to leave so I can start BD'ing, O hopefully, and wait. The worst thing is that it feels like it's all I think about! I think I need an intervention! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->