This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

TURN THOSE FROWNS UPSIDE DOWN LADIES! This IS going to be the month for us! I know it! We are gonna beat the # of BFPs from August and all this TTC depression will be behind us! I totally believe that you receive back what you put out into the universe! POSITIVE ENERGY! IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!!!! <3 <3 <3 :hugs:

Yeah no kidding. I can't stand the groups I'm in. Literally everyone thinks they are miscarrying every moment of every day. It makes me overthink everything!!

How's it going convincing DH on the SA?

Cassidy LOL you are tha bomb. Keep em motivated <3

"you receive back what you put out into the universe" = TOTALLY!!!

I swear Cassidy, what would we do with out you. You are the positive ray of sunshine in our dark cloud of ttc blues :hugs:

DH has an appointment Monday with the Urologist. Idk how fast he will get the SA done and get the results but I hope it's soon. If his swimmers are slow I will have to schedule an IUI probably. We know he has sperm present (that's all the SA said after his chemo) so we just need to know if they are good quality or not.

I'll just copy/paste from the other thread in case someone was curious and doesn't read there.

Okay so we're finally home :)

I started off with a full bladder and the tech got some measurements but said the baby didn't really wanna move so she had me go to the bathroom and it seemed to do the trick a little. She was finally able to get a good view of the nuchal fold and my measurement was only 1.8 (1.75) which is well within normal range so that's good :)

The doctor came in at one point and was really nice. She said there are 3 placental cysts that we need to keep an eye on and we'll follow-up with them around my 19 week scan. She didn't offer much on them so I tried googling with no luck. There weren't many concrete answers. Most personal stories were women that only had 1 (not 3) and had different stories. One said her doctor told her it was a soft marker for Downs. One said her doctor told her she'd have to deliver early & by c-section. A medical article said it may be a reason for IUGR. A few said they went away in a few weeks. Others said they lasted the whole pregnancy and caused no problems. Others said it was near the umbilical cord and the fear is that it'll grow too big and cut off flow to the cord and ultimately kill/harm the baby. I don't see my OB until the 27th so mentally I'm freaking out but I also know that it could be nothing. Just the fact that I have 3 and all the stories I read mentioned only 1. I never knew it was a thing you could have. I wonder if that's why I'm so crampy/achy all the time?

I'm also paranoid over the scan pictures lol. I'm not a tech and I know I could just have bad pictures (she gave me a disc with 8 on it & then 4 prints.) She also switched it to 3D for a few minutes which was a nice surprise. Anyway, I'm worried because I can't really see a nasal bone which is a DS marker and then the legs look stumpy which is a marker for a genetic anomaly so I'm so paranoid right now lol. I got my blood drawn for the genetic testing immediately afterward but I'm not sure when or how to expect the results. Nobody mentioned it and I asked the tech doing the test but she said she didn't really know.

Attachments

• dunn4.jpg
    dunn4.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 12
  • dunn7.jpg
    dunn7.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 15
I'll just copy/paste from the other thread in case someone was curious and doesn't read there.

Okay so we're finally home :)

I started off with a full bladder and the tech got some measurements but said the baby didn't really wanna move so she had me go to the bathroom and it seemed to do the trick a little. She was finally able to get a good view of the nuchal fold and my measurement was only 1.8 (1.75) which is well within normal range so that's good :)

The doctor came in at one point and was really nice. She said there are 3 placental cysts that we need to keep an eye on and we'll follow-up with them around my 19 week scan. She didn't offer much on them so I tried googling with no luck. There weren't many concrete answers. Most personal stories were women that only had 1 (not 3) and had different stories. One said her doctor told her it was a soft marker for Downs. One said her doctor told her she'd have to deliver early & by c-section. A medical article said it may be a reason for IUGR. A few said they went away in a few weeks. Others said they lasted the whole pregnancy and caused no problems. Others said it was near the umbilical cord and the fear is that it'll grow too big and cut off flow to the cord and ultimately kill/harm the baby. I don't see my OB until the 27th so mentally I'm freaking out but I also know that it could be nothing. Just the fact that I have 3 and all the stories I read mentioned only 1. I never knew it was a thing you could have. I wonder if that's why I'm so crampy/achy all the time?

I'm also paranoid over the scan pictures lol. I'm not a tech and I know I could just have bad pictures (she gave me a disc with 8 on it & then 4 prints.) She also switched it to 3D for a few minutes which was a nice surprise. Anyway, I'm worried because I can't really see a nasal bone which is a DS marker and then the legs look stumpy which is a marker for a genetic anomaly so I'm so paranoid right now lol. I got my blood drawn for the genetic testing immediately afterward but I'm not sure when or how to expect the results. Nobody mentioned it and I asked the tech doing the test but she said she didn't really know.

Gorgeous pictures!! YAY!!!!!
<3

Try not to worry Amanda (way easier said then done I know). I bet everything will turn out perfect and you will have a healthy baby :). I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you and keep us updated.

Amanda, The pics are beautiful! So happy for you! I wouldn't worry. I would wait for the doctor to tell you that something could be wrong before stressing. Dr. Google isn't always correct.

Rachel, are you the one who was using the ferning microscope? I want to get one just to see if I can see anything swimming in OH's ejaculate.

hi girls....Kara and Amanda...so happy to c your little snuggly beans...Amanda try to relax ...honesty theres nto much to can do right now other than relax...n no stress is defenitley gud for the baby :) i know its all easer said than done...but stay positive hun...itsll all turn out well.

Cassidy...thanks for upping everyones spirits....its such a boost of energy and power wen just any one of us says sth positive in the otherwise feeling low atmosphere..saddle up girls...o time is coming and so let get bding and make those babies!!!!!

AFM im a busy bee today...getting the house preped for my in laws visit tomorrow...pheww...im already pooped...dono wat will happen wen they r here...on the bright side...i know tht this cycle is gonna by by really fast for me bcos i wont have much time to think :happydance: ....sooo loving the not getting time to stress over ttc feeling :haha:

Here's our little blob!! :)

Ultrasound tech said everything looks great! Baby is measuring 11mm, heart rate of 143bpm. She even said were implanted nice and the area around the sac is reinforced and strong and that my cervix is nice and long (which totally grossed me out)! lol

So SO happy to have everything going well this time!

Also, I think this picture makes baby look very much like an astronaut. lol

Attachments

• photo (7).jpg
    photo (7).jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 7
Amanda, I can totally see your baby's nose :) Dont worry. My sons 12 week profile literally was FLAT where his nose should have shown, but he was fine with a cute button nose! :)

Love all the pictures ladies! Sorry I haven't been on today wedding decorations have taken over my life :haha:

Kara - adorable!

Katrina - what did you end up deciding with the decorations?

My friend is getting married tomorrow so we (other bridesmaids and her) decorated the hall, made bouquets and did programs today. Rehearsal is tonight.
I have been married for almost 9 months.

My friend is getting married tomorrow so we (other bridesmaids and her) decorated the hall, made bouquets and did programs today. Rehearsal is tonight.
I have been married for almost 9 months.

hahahaha oooops... :dohh:

Sorry i've been a complete spaz the past two days- lots going on and none of it good. sorry i'm so spacey right now.

have a good weekend ladies! I'm almost out of work for the day (woohoo) and we're headed a baseball game :)

you know you're ttc when your purse looks like this:

Wallet, Peanut Butter M&M's, Keys, Pepper Spray, Advil, and a FRER...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 9
Rr, haha. I took a test at work once and thought, 'ppl will just think it's a tampon, ha!"
Cassidy, thank you. No more negative nelly until AFTER ovulation!

VivianJean-I second what Mirolee said! Don't stress about how your chart looks right now, it's too early to tell. Stick with the vag temping so it will be more consistent.

Mirolee- :( You are not broken! You will get your baby, I promise you that!

Morgan-I agree! The first tri preggo boards suck! All complaining or worrying. I'm on one board and it's so boring...lol I worry constantly, it is draining! I wouldn't have it any other way though!

Cassidy-LOL I love you! Always popping in as the cheerleader :)

Nichole-I hope his spermies are in good shape!

Amanda-LOL! I giggled out loud about your purse...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->