This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I saw a quote today that said "Good things come to those who wait. Better things come to those who are patient. The best things come to those who never give up." And I wanted to share it with you ladies because I feel like we fit all of those .. waiting ((not always )) patiently && never giving up. We will get our BFPs and babies! !

Love it! So true!

Does anyone else find that tests burn a hole in their pocket!? 9DPO in the evening and for some reason I have no self control and tested!! Of course it's a BFN just as expected but I can't help it!!

Mine did! I would only use the cheapies early though even though I knew they'd be negative lol just made me feel better for some reason

Opks-I used clearblue easy digitals and loved them. Tested 2-4 times a day. I was able to pinpoint o time better the longer I charted so I didn't have to start them as early in the cycle

Hcg-I never had an evap, not sure how that happened! Wondfos were the last to show a good line with my bfp

When I use wondfos, they turn positive for me no matter what time and how little pee I had. I got my first + on the drive back from Oregon to California when we were stopping for a pee break like ever hour. Driving with a 55 year old means a ton of pit stops lol. I would barely hold my pee and still get blaring positives. Or my pee would be super diluted from a ton of water and I would still get a positive. I <3 wondfos.

Morgan, they told me I have PCOS (my general doctor) , yes, but I have never bern tested in any way. How would it throw it off?

My chart looks ********. I feel like I've done it all wrong already.

First two were by mouth and then i wanted to do vijay to get more accurate but I was on AF so I waited.... now it looks dumb... all is lost? :(

Morgan, they told me I have PCOS (my general doctor) , yes, but I have never bern tested in any way. How would it throw it off?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Fertility-Charting-with-PCOS---Polycystic-Ovary-Syndrome.html

PCOS is a serious issue when TTC Sandy. I would DEF get it checked out again if it was so hard for you to get pregnant last time. Did they not tell you it could affect ovulation? You could NOT be ovulating bc of it! Maybe that's why you never got a pos OPK or temp shift last time. (Your temps never went into a higher range, signifying you ovulated!) You CAN have a period and NOT ovulate.

Most common side effects are:
Infertility (not able to get pregnant) because of not ovulating. In fact, PCOS is the most common cause of female infertility.
Infrequent, absent, and/or irregular menstrual periods

VJ, your chart doesnt looked messed up at all yet. i say stick with the vajay temping. you have to let the whole thing pan out, not just one-by-one temp analyzing. :)

First two were by mouth and then i wanted to do vijay to get more accurate but I was on AF so I waited.... now it looks dumb... all is lost? :(

I'm sure after a few days charting it will look fine.

Mirolee- I'm right there with you hun :hugs: today is one of those days that I jut feel like its never going to happen again. I just don't understand how I can have sex at least 7 times before I know I o'd, have a perfect chart and still not be pregnant, but someone can have a one night stand and get pregnant no problem ...it just makes me feel broken. I already felt broken enough after I miscarried and now I feel Even more broken because its been 4 months and it hasn't happened again. I know you've been ttc a lot longer than I have but I do understand how you feel for the most part I think

Amelia- Make sure you get at least 4 solid hours of sleep and test at the same time every morning. Bad sleep and different testing times can really throw off a chart. Its hard not to analyze every temp but like Mirolee said, it's a whole picture thing with your charts.

VJ, your chart doesnt looked messed up at all yet. i say stick with the vajay temping. you have to let the whole thing pan out, not just one-by-one temp analyzing. :)

Thanks lady <3 I'm so new to this... :dohh:

I'm sure after a few days charting it will look fine.

Mirolee- I'm right there with you hun :hugs: today is one of those days that I jut feel like its never going to happen again. I just don't understand how I can have sex at least 7 times before I know I o'd, have a perfect chart and still not be pregnant, but someone can have a one night stand and get pregnant no problem ...it just makes me feel broken. I already felt broken enough after I miscarried and now I feel Even more broken because its been 4 months and it hasn't happened again. I know you've been ttc a lot longer than I have but I do understand how you feel for the most part I think

Sweetie - I'm right there with you- but my doc reminded me the other day that there is only a 25% chance each time and sometimes beginner's luck belies reality - although I hated her for saying it... now that i've sat with it for a few days it makes sense... have faith darling. You aren't broken.

^ Exactly. 25% is a really irritating statistic. You could have done everything in the book perfect, but just ended up w/ the 75% bad luck. Such a freak thing pregnancy is. Oh I HOPEHOPEHOPE I get to see some more BFPs this month. You girls deserve it so and I hate seeing hurt feelings. It is so hard to console anyone on here anymore, I just want to say it will happen but you won't believe me til it does!!! ;)

Sandy I hope I didn't scare you or make you feel bad. You are OBVIOUSLY capable of getting pregnant and carrying to TERM! I just cannot believe your doc wouldn't have told you what PCOS is if they knew you were TTC. It can cause lots of temp/OPK confusion (by not ovulating) and you could be stressing for the wrong reasons!

yep, thats how i feel. broken. and a little stupid, like what am i doing wrong? which is nothing! i have sex, frequently, at the right times. i take my prenatals, drink my tea, eat my veggies, etc. i know it's not quite the same, but after the chemical..... i was/am devastated. i have NEVER seen two lines before - no evaps, etc. i dont test early or regularly - so i flipped the flip when they came up. and to have it snatched away.... so sad. i know that when it happens again, i wont trust it for several days. sigh. and i already feel out when i havent even ovulated yet - how does that work?! argh.

I'm so sorry Mirolee that is so effed up. I can't imagine, I want this for you SO bad.

yep, thats how i feel. broken. and a little stupid, like what am i doing wrong? which is nothing! i have sex, frequently, at the right times. i take my prenatals, drink my tea, eat my veggies, etc. i know it's not quite the same, but after the chemical..... i was/am devastated. i have NEVER seen two lines before - no evaps, etc. i dont test early or regularly - so i flipped the flip when they came up. and to have it snatched away.... so sad. i know that when it happens again, i wont trust it for several days. sigh. and i already feel out when i havent even ovulated yet - how does that work?! argh.

Exactly Mirolee, we did all the right things and we did get the BFP but we didn't get the end result. I think that's the part that makes me feel most broken. The fact that I know that it is possible to get pregnant, but I don't know whether it will be possible to get to the end of pregnancy. I don't know if the reason for my blighted ovum was because of my egg or his sperm or my hormones, etc and it could so easily happen again. That's why I wasn't trying to see lines on my tests this last cycle. I didn't hold them up and look at them every angle because if they're not blaring in my face, I don't believe it. And I probably won't be able to truly enjoy my next BFP until I reach 12 weeks because I'm terrified.

Exactly Mirolee, we did all the right things and we did get the BFP but we didn't get the end result. I think that's the part that makes me feel most broken. The fact that I know that it is possible to get pregnant, but I don't know whether it will be possible to get to the end of pregnancy. I don't know if the reason for my blighted ovum was because of my egg or his sperm or my hormones, etc and it could so easily happen again. That's why I wasn't trying to see lines on my tests this last cycle. I didn't hold them up and look at them every angle because if they're not blaring in my face, I don't believe it. And I probably won't be able to truly enjoy my next BFP until I reach 12 weeks because I'm terrified.
can't agree more. :hugs: to you both!

super busy day at work but I am reading everything, slowly!

We are all terrified. You'd be surprised the entire 1st tri boards are nervous wrecks!

Everyone is bleeding and worrying and even after their scans are still not relaxing. I don't think I ever will. I am already terrified to be in a car with this bean.

This WHOLE process is so draining.

(Not that I am taking this for granted, just saying.)

We are all terrified. You'd be surprised the entire 1st tri boards are nervous wrecks!

Everyone is bleeding and worrying and even after their scans are still not relaxing. I don't think I ever will. I am already terrified to be in a car with this bean.

This WHOLE process is so draining.

(Not that I am taking this for granted, just saying.)

I had to stay off BnB first tri when i was pregnant. It was so scary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->