This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Hi ladies sorry I have been missing too! My friends wedding was wonderful and I think I looked pretty fantastic! Still waiting to O...

That's awesome, Katrina-glad it went well!! Looks like it's time to start the bd-a-thin for you!! ;)

BB- that's only a little temp dip, you're not out until the :witch: shows! I still think your chart looks amazing.

Sandy-after looking at both charts, it looks to me like maybe your estrogen is a little low. You get a huge drop to start your cycle then your temp goes back up. Maybe have some tests to see if your estrogen is low next time you see your doctor? Maca root would probably help you with balancing your hormones.

Katrina- glad you had lots of fun at your friends wedding!

Gud morning ladies...got my smiley positive opk this am :)...happy happy happy...cd12 n positive opk..yaaayy

Gud morning ladies...got my smiley positive opk this am :)...happy happy happy...cd12 n positive opk..yaaayy

Yay!! I wish I got positive opk that soon! Have fun with bd-a-thon ;)

Has anyone here ever had their make-up done at the MAC counter (or similar counter) at the mall before?

I buy most of my products through them so it's usually free...I think free with a 3 product purchase?!?

I tend to check CM a few times a day. It was creamy this morning and now its creamy with EWCM mixed in. Do I leave it as creamy on my chart or change to EWCM?

BB-you record your most fertile CM for the day, so that would be EWCM if you're seeing that today!

BB- that's only a little temp dip, you're not out until the :witch: shows! I still think your chart looks amazing.

Sandy-after looking at both charts, it looks to me like maybe your estrogen is a little low. You get a huge drop to start your cycle then your temp goes back up. Maybe have some tests to see if your estrogen is low next time you see your doctor? Maca root would probably help you with balancing your hormones.

Thanks. I'm really scared my hormones ARE out of whack. Im going to ask her to check stuff out on Tuesday when I see her. Im nervous about taking OTC stuff, but i have read that it can be helpful. If I know all is well, maybe I can relax and it will be easier.

Thanks. I'm really scared my hormoeasierE out of whack. Im going to ask her to check stuff out on Tuesday when I see her. If I know all is well, maybe I can relax and it will be easier.
Good luck! Hopefully all is well and your body is just getting back to normal after the pregnancy.

So...I've figured out how I'm going to distract myself this cycle. I'm like super nerdy and like to make costumes, like if I could afford it I would totally go to comic con every year and go all out making costumes, but alas I am on limited funds so I am stuck with just Halloween. Last year I made Alice from resident evil 3 down to sewing the star shorts and tea dying and sandpaper to look worn. This year I think I'm going to do Khaleesi's costume from the Red Waste. Should be a bit more of a challenge. Not sure what fabric to use yet but at least it will keep me busy during all the waiting! Sorry for geeking out a bit, but for the first time in a while I'm pretty excited lol

Nikki-Glad you're back! How was your trip?

BB-You aren't out til she shows! Do you normally get EWCM? That could be a good sign :)

frsttime-I would just leave the temps in there. When it gets to be O time and you know you've O'd but FF isn't giving you crosshairs, then you might remove some temps. Don't worry about it until then. It's not a big deal right now.

Katrina-Glad you had a good time at the wedding!

Sonia-We know what you'll be doing for a few days :winkwink: Get it girl!

I did at 6DPO last month then watery and creamy leading up to AF.

Feeling really down tonight :( I've eaten like a frigging horse! Now dreading weigh in on Wednesday!

Hope you girls are ok :)

Yay!! I wish I got positive opk that soon! Have fun with bd-a-thon ;)

Ash this is the first time EVER tht ive got a positive opk on cd12...lasst time it was cd14 which was the earliest ever for me...this mth cd12...huh...starting to wonder wat goin on...oh well...as long as its positive....however...even tho the cd digi was positive the wondfo is very negative...im just gonna take the positive and go from there...i anyways trust the cb digis more than wondfos :flower:

Thanks. I'm really scared my hormoeasierE out of whack. Im going to ask her to check stuff out on Tuesday when I see her. If I know all is well, maybe I can relax and it will be easier.
Good luck! Hopefully all is well and your body is just getting back to normal after the pregnancy.

So...I've figured out how I'm going to distract myself this cycle. I'm like super nerdy and like to make costumes, like if I could afford it I would totally go to comic con every year and go all out making costumes, but alas I am on limited funds so I am stuck with just Halloween. Last year I made Alice from resident evil 3 down to sewing the star shorts and tea dying and sandpaper to look worn. This year I think I'm going to do Khaleesi's costume from the Red Waste. Should be a bit more of a challenge. Not sure what fabric to use yet but at least it will keep me busy during all the waiting! Sorry for geeking out a bit, but for the first time in a while I'm pretty excited lol

That sounds brilliant!! I wish I was more creative!

7 days to O and counting!

Ash that is soooo awesome! Do it!

Sonia, yay for O'ing!!! Get to BD'ing girl!

BB- you are NOT out until AF shows! I too engorge myself with food when I get all depressed about TTC. Lol, not good, but I totally understand :hugs:

Oh and someone remind me to temp!!!!! Lol I suck so bad at remembering and when I set an alarm I always wake up just before it goes off and forget and get up. Grrrrr.

Ashlee- Awesome idea w/ the costumes it will keep your mind occupied!! a bean is coming for you newlyweds soon- I just know it!

Cass- lmao tape the thermo to the top if your cell phone or whatever alarm goes off, that way you won't get up and there's no way you can miss it. Gotta untape it to snooze!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->