This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Mind you, I called my doc after 3 months if trying and demanded blood tests lol My prog was low and clomid did the trick. I'm a bit impatient...lol

I took clomid this time hoping that would help as I took clomid when preg with my little boy and all was fine. Didnt take it with last 2 pregnancies as dr wouldnt give me any. I had some left over from 1st pregnancy so thought id try it. Iy could be a progesterone problem , they have never tested that on me. I am hoping its something easy to fix as I have a perfect little man of 21 months so I know I can do it. Anyway I'm going to try and not let it ruin my holiday. Thanks for your advice x

It isn't that he's totally not on board I guess.. he's afraid of twins partly. And he's not convinced there is anything wrong with me. He's sure it took almost a year for me to get pregnant because of birth control pills having messed up my cycles and since I'm having periods now, he thinks everything is fine. If she says that's what we need to do, he will be okay I think.. he says they shouldn't have said PCOS before. And I haven't been tested for it, either. He wants me to wait patiently because it happened once, it will happen again.. but he's worried about twins, too. He swears he only wants one child, and I'm thinking not more than two but will decide after I have one living child.. we can cross that bridge later. Getting pregnant and having another baby at this point will help me in a few ways. It will satisfy my need to be a mama and help in the healing process with our son. I am at terms with his death. We wont know why. We can't understand it. I know that. I accept that. It doesn't mean that I don't miss him or cry sometimes, but I can't bring him back or stay in that place in my life. I have to move forward, but for me, I have this terror that it wont happen again, that he was my only chance, and he's gone.. so to stay sane, I at least have to know if things are broken and how to fix them.

Speaking of twins, I saw a thing in babble.com about a guy whose wife had in vitro and they got pregnant with twins and they were mad. I tried to read it, but it made me mad and cry so I quit. Jerks. I think someone posted a link to it here recently actually .. unbelievable.

It isn't that he's totally not on board I guess.. he's afraid of twins partly. And he's not convinced there is anything wrong with me. He's sure it took almost a year for me to get pregnant because of birth control pills having messed up my cycles and since I'm having periods now, he thinks everything is fine. If she says that's what we need to do, he will be okay I think.. he says they shouldn't have said PCOS before. And I haven't been tested for it, either. He wants me to wait patiently because it happened once, it will happen again.. but he's worried about twins, too. He swears he only wants one child, and I'm thinking not more than two but will decide after I have one living child.. we can cross that bridge later. Getting pregnant and having another baby at this point will help me in a few ways. It will satisfy my need to be a mama and help in the healing process with our son. I am at terms with his death. We wont know why. We can't understand it. I know that. I accept that. It doesn't mean that I don't miss him or cry sometimes, but I can't bring him back or stay in that place in my life. I have to move forward, but for me, I have this terror that it wont happen again, that he was my only chance, and he's gone.. so to stay sane, I at least have to know if things are broken and how to fix them.

Speaking of twins, I saw a thing in babble.com about a guy whose wife had in vitro and they got pregnant with twins and they were mad. I tried to read it, but it made me mad and cry so I quit. Jerks. I think someone posted a link to it here recently actually .. unbelievable.

Try and stay positive. I know its hard when you have been through so much already. I was in a similar situation when I came off the pill. It messed up my cycles and after 3 years I wasn't preg. I went to the dr demanding they investigate and they found endometriosis. They removed it gave me clomid and I then got pregnant with my little man within a month. Dont worry about twins. The chances of that on clomid are only very slightly increased and if it happened then I see it that its meant to be. I am sure he would come round to the idea if that did happen. Thats my hubbys worry this time round. He is convinced that clomid will automatically mean we get twins. I told him to shut up lol. Hoping all works out for you soon. Xxx

Just to clarify -- I'm totally fine with twins or whatever God gives us, just as long as they are healthy. We can figure the rest out later.

We started yesterday-I get line eye so bad it looked almost positive yesterday. But today it was way diluted so it was probably positive :haha:

i am 2dpo and grouchy. i hate ttc. i am so happy to be in the tww so i dont have to stress about having sex anymore. ha!

so sorry BB. def been there before. hugs and something indulgent (wine, sushi, etc)

So sorry bb. Get the wine out and enjoy a glass unless your like me last cycle and you drink the whole bottle!

Kiamaria and Morgan- sorry about the bleeding ladies

BB- so sorry AF showed :/ I know exactly how you feel, my last cycle was so promising too.

Amanda-I know right? I LOVE that site. But I'm a crazy crafter lol

AFM, AF completely gone, soft cups here CD8 so bd begins tonight! I'm really surprised by how much and how quickly my temp is dipping this cycle

I just have to think it wasn't meant to be. Time to crack open the sangria and enjoy the spanish sun for the week. Then when I get home its time to be firm with the useless Dr's.

oh bb i'm sorry :( and don't worry about not seeing the line hun.

i pulled it back out of the trash a bit ago. def a pink line there.

So sorry she got you BB :hugs:

Keep us updated Morgan!

AFM- DH is turning in his sample to the lab today around 3pm so we probably won't get any results until tomorrow. He is super worried that he is going to be bad news. FX everything is going to be ok.

The clomid hasn't seemed to be affecting me in any way. I might have been having some hot flashes but it's been in the 90's here so I might just be hot lol. I hope that is a good thing that I am not getting any side effects.

I've got my fingers crossed extra tight for you Nichole! Can't wait for you to get those results

Nichole, crossing my fingers tight! You guys have been through enough with the cancer! You deserve a BFP!

In addition to this morning's update, the nurse says she is almost positive pregnancy "demise" is imminent. That is EXACTLY what she said. I am terrified. Keep me in your prayers girls, still no ultrasound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->