This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

WHAT?! Are you there now Morgan??? How unprofessional after you saw a heartbeat last week and they saw the source of the bleeding. Nevermind her and sit tight for the doctor and your ultrasound. Thinking of you!! Xo

Ugh Morgan, that was a stupid thing for the nurse to say. My fingers are crossed for you and the baby.

Nikki, sorry to hear about the test results but I'm sure you will get better results if you follow the rules this time :)

Nichole-- crossing my fingers for good SA results!

Ash, seriously amazing. I spent all night on the site. I want it all.

Afm, nothing new. OH and I are both home sick today so I'm hoping he will take a sample to the lab for the SA. His count boost should be arriving in the mail this week sometime..

Oh Morgan I'm sorry the nurse scared you like that but don't listen to her. Does she even know why you've been bleeding up until this point? If she did, she wouldn't say that because you're NOT bleeding because of a miscarriage. I had a miscarriage around your stage of pregnancy years back and it started out with horrendous cramps and lots of bleeding. But the cramps were the absolute worst I've ever felt. That's not what you have going on. So definitely don't listen to her. She needs a lesson in bedside manner. FX baby is doing just fine in there and just giving you a scare ;)

Morgan-How rude of her, if you had a other source of bleeding last week that could take awhile to clear up couldn't it be from that. Did she even look at your chart. I hope you and little bean are okay!
Amanda-sorry you guys are sick-I hope he gets it to the lab.
AFM-I have a bit of a sore throat. It is irritating.

Morgan, how awful! Don't listen to her, she's NOT the doc! Prayers!

MORGAN - holy sh!t, sit tight and once you know the (GOOD) news go tell someone about that nurse - talk about heinous bed-side manner!

BB- sorry girl *sigh* *fist bump* have a huge glass of wine and re-group.

No news today - other than DH IS coming down after all!! Decided it was worth it to spend a couple of hundred to hang out (don't I feel special, lol)... he's coming down on Saturday afternoon and staying through to Wed morning THEN I fly to Denver on Thurs afternoon and stay until Sunday.

He's going to hopefully be setting up meetings with people while I'm at work Mon and Tues and FX he impresses one or more of these guys who can move him into line-of-sight for a job interview.

I'm still going to try to meet the company in Denver on Friday....

I have two O calendars - one (FF) says 18th (Wed) the other (March of Dimes) says 20th.

Either way THIS cycle I'm covered. I am also meant to be having a fertility meeting on the 19th but I'm wondering if I should cancel this and wait until after I get back. I'm a little nervous that I'm taking time off on Fri and I'm leaving work early on Thurs to get to the airport to make my flight...

Anyway... Fertilitea should be arriving today. Soft cups and opks too!

I can't believe the nurse said that! I'd smack her upside her head. I'll be thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed all day. :hugs:

Thanks Girls. Unfortunately I have no wine! My little sister, well I say little she's 18 just rang, she rings every now and again and always ends coming over to stay so she's heading over soon with a bottle of diet lemonade and I'm cracking open the Archers once Tristan is in bed! I'm feeling really angry and bitter and I don't like it! I let myself in for a downfall because I thought because I was young and healthy that it would just happen straight away. How naive!!!

Morgan, that nurse sounds like a right bitch! I really hope you and baby are both ok. Keeping my fingers tightly crossed!

morgan, thinking of you! what a horribly tactless thing for the nurse to say!

Sorry girls lol I think you all must have missed my post this morning.. It was early!

I woke up with lots of bleeding. I am at work now. They told me to come in if I had pain, and I have none. They said miscarriage is likely since my hematoma was right where the baby settled, meaning ANY blood I am seeing is coming right from where little bean it hanging out. So that's why I am terrified. Umm minimal clots, but still, I have been lightly bleeding for about 4 days (I haven't been mentioning any bleeding but the heavy times.. they told me things were fine last time so I have kind of tuned-out the blood). It is just scary because it comes and goes. Pain builds in my right side low, I feel faint, and a gush. This will be the third time it has been HEAVY with no answers. I have been freakin menstruating CONSTANTLY while pregnant, and they can't do a thing. So yeah you can imagine how F***ing stressed we are. Ugh. But they can't make an ultrasound show another source of bleeding, we found where it is. So I can't imagine they could do anything else for me, which SUCKS. So they gave me an emergency appt Thursday morning (lol 8 hours before the one I already had scheduled.... ](*,)) to do a repeat ultrasound and monitor baby. Jeez I just wish things could be easier, my road to motherhood has been hellish.

Okay positivity from here on out, gotta make it through today AND tomorrow!!! :wacko:

Oh and LOL @ the nurse comments, yeah wtf "demise"?!?! Unbelievable lol.

Oh Morgan, you are so strong! I will be praying for your little bean and for the bleeding to stop. That nurse is such a dimwit! Without seeing the ultrasound she has no way of knowing a "demise is imminant". smh

Glad things are "ok" Morgan! That must be so stressful. I can't imagine. Always praying your you guys.

Ugh Morgan, that nurse has NO bedside manner at all. FX for you hun. Hoping it's nothing but good news on Thursday morning.

So, I tried a trial run with the softcup this morning so I won't struggle after BD. It's like crazy hard to put that thing in since my cervix is REALLY high.

I had the box sitting out last night and DH asked what it was I told him "That's me taking baby making to a new level" lol then explained to him that it's going to hold all his little men in there lol

Sorry about AF bb. I thought I saw something too.

Morgan - I would never think of saying that to a patient. It's not the nurses place, unless she's relaying a message for the doc. Even if I thought a miscarriage was imminent, it's not my place to say that. I offer thoughts on lots of things but death isn't one of them. Unless I'm telling someone they are going to die if they continue to do something they shouldn't be. I hope all is ok. Keep us posted.

ashlee, i'm glad you did a trial run - i recommend everyone do that, ha! yeah, they're tricky, but so good!

Ashlee, what did Hubby say?
He just laughed and said "I guess it will be less messy"[/QUOTE]

Mine should be arriving today THANKS AMAZON! :happydance:

Any hints and tips Ash? Mine feels high too. I have to bear down a little in order to check how open it is because otherwise I'm just waving in a cave, lol.

It doesn't matter WHERE you cervix is, all Softcups will just sit behind your pubic bone in the same spot. It doesn't go in deeper for different people, just to the bone. It may be a bit sore but trust me just slide, twist, pop (assure it's behind the bone) and leave it alone! Bc if you fidget they get messy and spermies leak everywhere. Mirolee warned me, but I witnessed it first hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->