This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I got them on that save-on-crafts.com website
uhm, how did I not know about that website before?! I WANT IT ALLLLL

Your employers do freaking amazing work Ashlee. I might have to contact them for a maternity shoot or something when I get pregnant.

seriously, they're all amazing! I think im going to do a boudoir shoot with them!

I'm trying to remember everything I want to ask tomorrow! I want to ask if she thinks I have PCOS and how she's determining that, what I can do, if there is anything I can take besides clomid at this point that will help.. metformin maybe?? Do any of you have any experience with that? I want some labs to check levels, and a definite date to revisit this subject.. I have temps she can see, too, obviously. Am I forgetting anything?

Hey ladies- I want to share this with you all because we are all looking to get preggo or are preggo.... and I know a few of us wish we could eat better.
Well I had a glucose test done and I failed (165 and needed 135). I know I didn't do a great job on following the "rules" of the test (because I ate a bagel close to test time)... however no one really told me know to do the test. Anyways, end result is I have to now take a 3 hour test and fast for 15 hours for the test... which isn't a huge deal.... the HUGE deal (and my advice!) is that if I do have gestational diabetes then my life will totally change. I'll have to see a dietitian, have to take an insaline test like 5 times a day, be monitor by doc like weekly ... list goes on... but the WORST part is about the baby... (I cried in fear of hurting her before she even is around) her rate of autism will increase, her chance of being diabetic will increase, her size will be large along with her chance of being obese her whole life, her chance of being addicted to sugars will be high (and we will have to ween her off of sugars). lesson learned... eat healthy!!! veggies, protein, small amt of carbs, and mostly berries or apples for fruit (only being about 2 cups/day)!!! I am switching my diet today to hopefully help my baby girl. However in the last 2 months I haven't gained a single lbs. I will retake this test on Friday and hope for a better result.

Morning Girls :)

No sign of AF as of yet, temperature has slightly risen and boobs still tender.
This is this mornings

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/18E2D5EA-1CC3-4078-94EF-6C92B196C7C0-1680-000000935A12AA57_zps0515ebe4.jpg

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/CE9F560A-6823-4614-AEEF-00C4BA5FAFC6-1680-000000936149BE89_zpsd06e3145.jpg

I have a FRER for Saturday if no AF by then!

I see a shadowy something! FX!

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 8
Hi ladies. If you remember I got my bfp last wed just before our holiday and started bleeding yesterday. Pretty sure I have miscarried again. Thats now 3 this year. I dont know what to do. Why does this keep happening :-(

BB, I'm awful at this game, and I can't see anything on those sticks, BUT still sounds promising with those signs! FX for you!

Kiamaria, I'm sorry. Morgan had some bleeding and everything turned out okay. I would definitely see your doctor -- maybe he or she can help you figure out what's going on with miscarrying.

AFM, I'm anxious to see what today holds with this doctor's appointment. Hopefully she'll tell me there's nothing wrong & I don't have PCOS, or that I can have clomid. I'm still trying to figure out how to get Hubby on board with the clomid idea.. We shall see! Off to work half a day. Blah. I need a day off to sleep!

Sandy so excited for you and getting answers! Hopefully if doc suggests Clomid then hubby will be more fired up about it? Idk but good luck sweetie thinking about you!!

Bleeding won't stop, has been light for 4 days and now heavy again. Back I the doctor I go.. Maybe work after. Will update later girlies.

<3

Thanks Morgan. He probably will. Hope things are okay with you! Keep us posted!

morning ladies

cd 26, 10 dpo. think i see the start of something in person. probably terrible on here though. I was going to throw it out, and the light caught just right and stopped me. i don't usually get line eye, so i'm thinking it's just super faint and really really early. can anyone invert this? what do you ladies think? i tried tweaking slightly to help you see what i see.

Attachments

• IMG_0627 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_0627 (800x533).jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0628 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_0628 (800x533).jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0629 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_0629 (800x533).jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0630 (533x800).jpg
    IMG_0630 (533x800).jpg
    10 KB · Views: 7
I'm trying to remember everything I want to ask tomorrow! I want to ask if she thinks I have PCOS and how she's determining that, what I can do, if there is anything I can take besides clomid at this point that will help.. metformin maybe?? Do any of you have any experience with that? I want some labs to check levels, and a definite date to revisit this subject.. I have temps she can see, too, obviously. Am I forgetting anything?

My friend got pregnant on metformin. Why would hubby not be on board with clomid?

Hi ladies. If you remember I got my bfp last wed just before our holiday and started bleeding yesterday. Pretty sure I have miscarried again. Thats now 3 this year. I dont know what to do. Why does this keep happening :-(

I'm so sorry :( have you talked to a doctor about it?

Ill FRER on Saturday! Don't want to waste those bad boys!

Saturday is too far away!!!

mommyxofxone-I think I see a line!

thanks jury!!! it's way early, with dd i didn't even get that on those tests, nothing til 12dpo. so i was sure it was going to be nothing at all. like i said it was going to the trash lol

I spoke to him last time and all he said was that it's relatively common and not to worry. Im still on holiday so when I get back im demanding to see a consultant. It always seems you have to fight for help in the uk. Hoping they will be able to figure out whats going wrong.

morning ladies

cd 26, 10 dpo. think i see the start of something in person. probably terrible on here though. I was going to throw it out, and the light caught just right and stopped me. i don't usually get line eye, so i'm thinking it's just super faint and really really early. can anyone invert this? what do you ladies think? i tried tweaking slightly to help you see what i see.

I can def see a line there ;-)

I spoke to him last time and all he said was that it's relatively common and not to worry. Im still on holiday so when I get back im demanding to see a consultant. It always seems you have to fight for help in the uk. Hoping they will be able to figure out whats going wrong.

You definitely shouldn't have to keep going through that. I would definitely make the demand! It could be something easy to fix, like progesterone or something, but there's absolutely no reason they should let that keep happening.

Mind you, I called my doc after 3 months if trying and demanded blood tests lol My prog was low and clomid did the trick. I'm a bit impatient...lol

I can't see anything MofO sorry.

Looks like AF is arriving. If I wasn't at work I would be curled in a ball crying right now! Our timing was perfect this month :( I'm sick of my stupid body putting faint lines on tests when I'm not even bloody pregnant!!!! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->