This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Totally relatable Ashlee.. my sister had 4 kids in 4 years.. ugh.

Yea, it sucks. I just don't get it though. My dad has had no trouble getting anyone pregnant(7 out of 8 kids are his) and my mom has always gotten pregnant right away and never had any trouble with miscarriage yet my sister and I both miscarried. Me at 6 weeks with blighted ovum and my sister had a MMC at 12 weeks but the baby had stopped developing around 8-9weeks right after she saw HB. No one else in our family has had a history of miscarriage either.

I think I am infertile compared to anyone else-best friends sister is 20-not married-no education and a worthless bf. Is 11 weeks pregnant.

Sorry how many dpo are you?

16 DPO but I just got AF, so I am pretty positive it's not implantation bleeding, definitely feels like my endo cramps lol

I found out I was pregnant in July after my first trial of clomid in June, but had a chemical pregnancy. So it is really good it made me ovulate and get pregnant the first time. I was really hoping the second cycle would be promising, but I believe going to Florida next week will do the trick. We were in Florida when I'm pretty sure we got pregnant the first time :)

Sorry she got you!! But I hope you have a splendid time in Florida and its good luck again!

I know it will happen when the time is right :) I am just really nervous that my endo will grow back too fast before I can, but I'm hoping I will be blessed with a lot of baby dust next week :)

Ashlee, I do t get it either. Nobody in my whole family had any problems.. except me.

My problem is my whole family has problems. My mom got pregnant fairly easy but her first miscarried at 14 weeks. My aunt took a year to get pregnant both times. My aunt has a miscarried her only pregnancy, my great aunt can't have kids idk why its all hush hush. So I don't hope to much.

Ash & Katrina, I don't get it either. I was conceived the first month my parents tried. OH's parents were on BC when he was conceived-- same with his sister. They were both surprises!

Had to share this because my employers are awesome and I can't wait to do this when I'm preggo! I did one of these shoots after my wedding, the underwater shoots are hard! But they come out so pretty!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 10
I'm at work so I'm a little behind but those of you that did mason jars for cups, where did you get them? I wanna find them as cheap as I can.

I got them on that save-on-crafts.com website

Hellos ladies,

NIchole i hope the lapse of time after chemo has played its part well and as is well with dhs sperm...all the best for the testing hun :thumbup:

Amelia - im sorry you're goin thro a rough patch hun....but like some other have already said i know u married him bcos u love him...keep tht in mind always...leave no stone unturned before making any drastic decisions

AFM - UBer busy ...inlaws and grand mil r visitng and will b staying with us for the next 5 weeks....I AM SOOO POOPED and its only day1 :( on ttc front...neg opk today and very very small temp increase...i just dont know whether to believe i od or not...well they next few days of temping will tell me...also still doin opks and of course bding my ass off..this mths bding is sooo painful bcos we did the warior dash on saturday and every known muscle hurts...:nope:

Your employers do freaking amazing work Ashlee. I might have to contact them for a maternity shoot or something when I get pregnant.

Nichole- try and keep your chin up hun! Knowledge is power, and the absolute best thing you could do for yourself is to be informed and you're arming yourself to do that!! Fx'd all turns out ok with the SA! But for now, take joy in the fact that the clomid worked very well for you, and on the first dose!! That was huge hurdle by itself! You O'd!! On time!! :)

Thanks Julie. I'm trying. :) it's just scary.

I know, trust me! lol I just had to remind myself that there was nothing I could do, the temps are what they are lol

Haha. We went to the courthouse and filled out the paperwork to make it official ;) No reception or ceremony or anything.

We'll be using our wedding moolah to go to Europe!

Seriously, that's the way to do it! We totally should have done that!

Yea, it sucks. I just don't get it though. My dad has had no trouble getting anyone pregnant(7 out of 8 kids are his) and my mom has always gotten pregnant right away and never had any trouble with miscarriage yet my sister and I both miscarried. Me at 6 weeks with blighted ovum and my sister had a MMC at 12 weeks but the baby had stopped developing around 8-9weeks right after she saw HB. No one else in our family has had a history of miscarriage either.

Ashlee, I totally understand. My mom got pregnant at 17 with me, right after that (my dad made her get an abortion :( ), my brother, a miscarriage, and my other brother all before she was 21! Although I waited longer and didn't have an unlimited supply of sperm I really thought I'd get pregnant faster and didn't think I'd need clomid. I've wondered if it has to do with how we live compared to how they did then...you know, more of the chemicals in foods etc...

16 DPO but I just got AF, so I am pretty positive it's not implantation bleeding, definitely feels like my endo cramps lol

I found out I was pregnant in July after my first trial of clomid in June, but had a chemical pregnancy. So it is really good it made me ovulate and get pregnant the first time. I was really hoping the second cycle would be promising, but I believe going to Florida next week will do the trick. We were in Florida when I'm pretty sure we got pregnant the first time :)

I hope you get your sticky soon! My 2nd cycle on clomid was the lucky one, but I know sometimes it takes a while to regulate. The chemical is a good sign it works for you though!

Ashlee-That picture is gorgeous! I love the underwater pics!

Nichole-FX'd for good results for DH's test! You guys have been through enough!

Sonia-5 WEEKS?!?! That's forever! We have friends coming just for the weekend and I'm exhausted just thinking about it lol
Hey, keep bding! Could be more fun with the in-laws there lol Cover your bases girl!

Sonia-5 weeks I would kill mine by then.
AFM:I am trying to be confident again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->