This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Morgan that is so scary. Go with your gut. If you feel you need to go, I would go. If not, then don't. So sorry you're struggling!!

AFM.. well the doctor said I'm ovulating and have nothing to worry about. She said temping isn't accurate because external temperatures affect it. She said try OPKs (I didn't mention that I had), try to relax and enjoy sex and not let it take over my life, that it will happen. Everything appears to be normal, healthy, and okay. Keep taking my prenatals. I didn't ask for labs because at this point she feels like everything is working okay.

Lol "not let it take over my life" clearly she's never been TTC before...

Glad that you got good news and everything is in working order! Baby making time!

See Ashlee the doc took me OFF of bedrest and pelvic rest. That's why I was confused.. I have been having orgasms and all and I read that can actually CAUSE the miscarriage to occur! Big NO-NO from here on out, I'm putting myself of pelvic rest lol. I think it would be the smartest thing to do.

Morgan that is so scary. Go with your gut. If you feel you need to go, I would go. If not, then don't. So sorry you're struggling!!

AFM.. well the doctor said I'm ovulating and have nothing to worry about. She said temping isn't accurate because external temperatures affect it. She said try OPKs (I didn't mention that I had), try to relax and enjoy sex and not let it take over my life, that it will happen. Everything appears to be normal, healthy, and okay. Keep taking my prenatals. I didn't ask for labs because at this point she feels like everything is working okay.

So all these women who temp and see patterns and have been doing this for years are crazy??? How exactly does she know you're ovulating? External things may effect it but I've never had it effect my temp very much and you still see a pattern. I'm not saying you're not ovulating or that anything is wrong, but that just pisses me off. She doesn't know anymore than you do if you're ovulating or not. And how dare she poo-poo temping when millions do it and have success with it.

Morgan-That much bleeding can't be healthy for you for an extended period of time. What day did the bleeding start? Has it been heavy like that everyday? I'm just scared you'll lose too much blood or something!

Thanks ladies! I just agreed :) I'm going to try to relax about it. She said its working so it must be. If I get pregnant this month, my due date is our little guy's birthday. Hubby discovered that playing with that wheel thing while we were waiting.

Morgan, that sounds like a good idea to avoid sex for awhile. I would be too scared to do it. I'm always praying for you!

I know Julie, and im going to keep temping. I like to SEE it.. and I feel like I'm doing something.

Good! Lol I just hate it when doctors do that kind of thing...treat us like we don't know anything when sometimes we know more than them! They may be professionals but they are still people and don't know everything lol
I agree though, see where the next few cycles take you. Maybe they will even out and you'll get a bfp. Waves's chart looked whack the month she got her bfp. I didn't even think she had O'd but obviously she did lol So, I'm realistic in knowing temps don't tell you everything but they are a helpful piece of the puzzle.

I totally agree, and those crosshairs let me relax a little for a week or two! Lol. She wasn't rude about it. I don't agree with the not temping, and to continue doing it wont hurt anything.

I see where Ashlee's coming from in the fact that they can't do anything if something's going wrong but at the same time, you don't know for certain WHAT is going on. If it's still the SCH or something else and suppose you are miscarrying, you'll need to know if all the products of conception are gone. No, they can't stop something from happening but they can at least let you know what IS happening so you know what you need to do.

I know I haven't "passed" a baby yet, so that is why I'm waiting. Trust me I will be running to the nearest ER if that happens. I am just having constant fluctuating blood issues. Some days light, some heavy. Never none for a whole day. And I would HOPE if it was a SCH they would have told me.. I mean that is placenta related and much more serious. Idk if that's what I have. By the looks of the ultrasound, I SWEAR it looks like a twin. Two big sacs. Only one is real and one is a bleed. And they are backed up next to each other, they said it was DEF caused by the embryo. Just hoping it doesn't cause me to miscarry, since the bleed if right where bean is.

Ugh going home to hopefully eat and feel better. Will catch up and update later girlies, again thanks a million for the support. I love having girl ears open, DH gets sick of hearing things sometimes.

I know I haven't "passed" a baby yet, so that is why I'm waiting. Trust me I will be running to the nearest ER if that happens. I am just having constant fluctuating blood issues. Some days light, some heavy. Never none for a whole day. And I would HOPE if it was a SCH they would have told me.. I mean that is placenta related and much more serious. Idk if that's what I have. By the looks of the ultrasound, I SWEAR it looks like a twin. Two big sacs. Only one is real and one is a bleed. And they are backed up next to each other, they said it was DEF caused by the embryo. Just hoping it doesn't cause me to miscarry, since the bleed if right where bean is.

Ugh going home to hopefully eat and feel better. Will catch up and update later girlies, again thanks a million for the support. I love having girl ears open, DH gets sick of hearing things sometimes.

That just sounds like SCH to me. "Identifying a SCH by an untrained eye is difficult. The clot appears as a black mass within the uterus. It almost appears as if another placenta is present"Could you call your Dr. office and flat out ask if what he saw was SCH? They should have told you exactly what it was then. Drs annoy me...

I hate dr, I hate insurance. I just wish this whole process was easy or this year was over so I can give up.

I just had the most hilarious/awkward thing happen. I had an appointment to show an empty apartment so while I did that, DH was going to make his deposit into a cup and take it into the lab. The people were a little late so by the time I started the showing DH comes outside getting ready to head to the lab. WELLLLLL I felt like I just HAD to introduce the potential renters to the complex's maintenance man. So there was DH, awkward as hell, cup filled with his man juice sitting in his pocket, shaking hands with strangers (hands washed don't worry :haha:). I feel like I might go to hell for that but OMG I was laughing so hard on the inside. DH texted me 'THANKS BABE! That wasn't awkward at all!' I am just the worst wife sometimes :)

Lmao that is WAY too funny Nichole :rofl: I probably would have done the same lol

Nichole-That is awesome! Lol
AFM:I called dh since he is normally home by now, asked him were he was. He is working on ac but he said 'oh its that time I will be home soon."

Oh I wish you had a picture of it lmao. So funny! Don't know how much more awkward you can get than meeting new people with sperm in your pocket right after doing the deed hahaha

ARGH I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW! DH's urologist forgot to mention that the specimen has to be delivered to the lab before 1pm. Now DH has to wait another 3 days and go in on Friday. That means we probably wont get the results until Monday. I really hope I am still O on cd 18 so I have enough time to set up things like an IUI if needed. Stupid doctor not telling us everything.

Oh I wish you had a picture of it lmao. So funny! Don't know how much more awkward you can get than meeting new people with sperm in your pocket right after doing the deed hahaha

I know right! That was most definitely a priceless moment.

Nichole-omg hilarious!!!

Katrina-so nice and thoughtful of DH to "report for duty" :) have fun!!

ARGH I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW! DH's urologist forgot to mention that the specimen has to be delivered to the lab before 1pm. Now DH has to wait another 3 days and go in on Friday. That means we probably wont get the results until Monday. I really hope I am still O on cd 18 so I have enough time to set up things like an IUI if needed. Stupid doctor not telling us everything.

What the hell?! Talk about important information!! It's not like poor DH likes "depositing" into cups for fun! Geez! If have a fit and tell them it just better freakin get done bc that wasn't your fault!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->