This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

ARGH I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW! DH's urologist forgot to mention that the specimen has to be delivered to the lab before 1pm. Now DH has to wait another 3 days and go in on Friday. That means we probably wont get the results until Monday. I really hope I am still O on cd 18 so I have enough time to set up things like an IUI if needed. Stupid doctor not telling us everything.

Ugh!! How annoying! Your poor DH has to do his business in a cup twice now...and it's not even going toward baby making!! Hope you get your results soon

Nichole-that is ridiculous.
The funny thing is was it was out of no where, I was telling him I was making dinner then he said it. Took another opk and it was negative. I must have O'd early this month

I think everything will be ok I am just frustrated. DH is super unhappy too thinking he is failing or something. He was saying that I have been going through so much ttc and the one thing he had to do he messed up. Poor guy is stressing out way to much. I need to relax him somehow that doesn't involve bding since he has to abstain for 3 days.

We will, I had a positive on day 13 the last two months and day 12 this month. It is just so confusing. Grr.
Nichole-your poor husband.

I think everything will be ok I am just frustrated. DH is super unhappy too thinking he is failing or something. He was saying that I have been going through so much ttc and the one thing he had to do he messed up. Poor guy is stressing out way to much. I need to relax him somehow that doesn't involve bding since he has to abstain for 3 days.

Awe :( poor guy!! Ice cream and a back scratch?? Lol, works for me!!

Nichole that's awful and ridiculous! I would be ticked, too!

Katrina, that's so funny that your husband said that!

Hi my name is Jenn. I am trying to reach out to people. I am new here and would love to join your group how do I do that?

Jenn your in now, all responses will be sent to your subscriptions or User cp. Welcome!
You don't have to join per say, a comment adds you.

I read that there can be an implantation dip in bbt so if it goes back up and stays there, from what I've researched it would look good.

I think I'm gonna start OPKs soon. I O'd CD 16 last cycle so.. maybe tomorrow or the next day?

My ticker says 8 days to go, but it's wrong. Maybe. Not sure when I'll O but at least I have a ball park.

I slacked on opks this cycle a bit, not using them twice a day etc. I only had 5 left this month and didn't go buy some more. So I started on day 10 had a neg, 11 almost positive, day 12 positive (not blazing) and a negative. I normally start on day 9.
Jenn-I don't temp so I don't know a lot but a implantation dip is normal from what I understand.

Hi ladies! I've been M.I.A. the last few days. Who would've thought that being a stay-at-home wife would have me busier than when I was teaching! I'm trying to catch up and currently on page 114. :) Ttyl! <3

Welcome back Maria-I am a parttime stay at home wife and feel like I have no time :haha:

Wow okay I was speed racing through all those pages, took me almost an hour :p

I saw that the witch got a few of you and I'm so sorry. Lots of hugs <3

Some of you are in your dreaded TWW. Keep your mind busy! Testing time will be here soon!!! :)

Morgan, I have you in my prayers love!

Nichole, I hope everything goes well with DHs SA. That doctor was a jerk for not telling you the deadline. I would be mad too!

Amelia, so happy you get quality time with DH! Remember why you fell in love and revisit that <3

AFM, BDing marathon starts this Thursday for me. We are sticking to the SMEP again this cycle since we got our BFP last month with it. OD should be somewhere between the 17th-19th. DH has a massive kidneynstone that he has to get blasted on the 19th so I'm hoping we can BD before his early afternoon appointment. Also hoping he doesn't get any pain before then. Weird, but he hasn't experienced any pain at all!

Well, going to cuddle and relax with DH now. Have a good night everyone!

Super sick so i cant really catch up. slept for most of the day and I still feel like crap.
Not me I suck at pitching tents and I think softcups will have the same experience.

i have definitely flung fluid while taking it out too quickly. ewww....

Lol you girls are cracking me up today.

Anyone else think it's crazy how low and how fast my temp is dropping this cycle? I'm at 97.31 today. My lowest temp before o last cycle was 97.59. Based on the cycles that I've charted my pre o temps have always been kinda up and down day by day, never dropped drastically like that or that low. Wondering what it could be. Maybe my estrogen levels are just a lot higher this month?

LOL! Pitching tents and flinging fluid.

I just had the most hilarious/awkward thing happen. I had an appointment to show an empty apartment so while I did that, DH was going to make his deposit into a cup and take it into the lab. The people were a little late so by the time I started the showing DH comes outside getting ready to head to the lab. WELLLLLL I felt like I just HAD to introduce the potential renters to the complex's maintenance man. So there was DH, awkward as hell, cup filled with his man juice sitting in his pocket, shaking hands with strangers (hands washed don't worry :haha:). I feel like I might go to hell for that but OMG I was laughing so hard on the inside. DH texted me 'THANKS BABE! That wasn't awkward at all!' I am just the worst wife sometimes :)

bahaha welcome to the neighborhood!
ARGH I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW! DH's urologist forgot to mention that the specimen has to be delivered to the lab before 1pm. Now DH has to wait another 3 days and go in on Friday. That means we probably wont get the results until Monday. I really hope I am still O on cd 18 so I have enough time to set up things like an IUI if needed. Stupid doctor not telling us everything.

Ugh!! How annoying! Your poor DH has to do his business in a cup twice now...and it's not even going toward baby making!! Hope you get your results soon
UGH! I wonder if our lab does that? So sorry, thats so frustrating!

Morgan, how are you doing?

Hi to everyone else..im going back to sleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->