This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Nichole-LOL to introducing DH with sperm in his pocket! Sorry they didn't tell you it had to be there by 1...that really sucks! Why is communication so hard? Jerks.

Jenn-Welcome! Implantation dips can happen, but your chart can also dip without it being implantation. Hormones fluctuate all the time. So, I wouldn't bank on it too much. You can always hope though! GL!

Sandy-I think starting on cd10 is a good idea. I usually O'd after cd15, but one month it randomly hit early at cd13. So, it's always better to be prepared by starting a little early.

Marie-I am a teacher and right now being a stay at home wife sounds amazing! At least I could be near the toilet when I needed lol Working with kids all day while also trying to grow one is exhausting...Sounds like you have a good plan in place! FX'd for you!

Amanda-Sorry you're not feeling well :( Hope you feel better soon!

Sperm Meets Egg Plan If you google it you will find lots of info. Basically you start opks around cd8 and start bding every other day. When you get a positive opk you bd that day and for 2 days after.

I am probably leaving things out and am not 100% accurate, but that's the gist. I did my own version of it...

Thanks! Maybe we'll try that again, because after careful review, it appears that we managed to accidently do that last cycle! How funny..

We have tried the smep plan. Well dh doesn't know it but we did. :haha: We are doing it again this cycle.

Lol Katrina, my DH doesn't know we use it either :blush:

Just had our first bd session of SMEP round 2. Soft cup success woohoo! Minimal spillage bahaha. My cervix was closed this morning but when I went to the bathroom earlier it was open and softer and high also had some ewcm mixed in with creamy?...haven't taken an opk yet. Will the next time I pee. Was negative yesterday though. I'm only cd8 though which is like half way to usual o time. But with those low temps I'm think my estrogen is just really high this cycle in the follicular phase. Maybe I'll o sooner this time around!

Lol Julie you remember two days ago when you said hey I'm not sick at all and were worried?! It's wonderful isn't it ;) Such a good sign though. I'm thankful every morning, at least I know something's goin right!

Amanda thanks I'm doing much better than earlier! Lol I thought I was dying at work.

I'm super crampy and feel like everything is so sore. Bleeding is a bit better but I'm suuure it isn't gone for good. Hoping tomorrow goes quick and easy so I can get to Thursday morning lol. My Doppler is coming in the mail, will be here in the morning, but with my luck I won't find HB and blah that would feel like a BFN lol best way to describe that. So waiting and hoping. Nighty night :)

I hope it comes early Morgan!
Get better Amanda.
AFM:Still have a sore throat, even though dh got me some tea. I think I will go to bed soon, I have to work tomorrow and won't be on til later in the day.

Good morning! :)

So gonna start OPKs today on CD 10.. and use SMEP. I was pretty close to that last cycle accidentally. Hubby doesn't know that there is a method to my madness, but I bet he isn't totally clueless either. ;)

On another note, I have officially hit the 40 pound weight loss mark! YAY!! now taking off 10 pound increments til I'm happy with it. I know my body won't be the same since I have had a full term pregnancy but I'm gonna try! I can only hope losing weight helps me get pregnant again. Last time, I lost 20 pounds and was pregnant all in 6 weeks! I'd give it up in a split second.. wouldn't we all? :)

ok took another ic this am, thought i saw a hint again, so i took a frer (against) my better judgement. NOTHING. not even a hint. i'm not touching anymore ics til friday, and then another sat on the day af is due. i have one frer left.

but i'm so mad at myself for taking the test. i know better and i did it anyway.

Its SO hard not to! You're not out. Most people don't have lines really early. I would wait but don't give up! Fx!

most people if they have even a hint of a line on an ic get something on a frer.

Blah, so I tested with a CB digital this morning with FMU, it said "pregnant 1-2 weeks", and then again with SMU, and it said "not pregnant". Pretty sure the positive was the left over trigger in concentrated pee, and now its finally out. I feel so sad :( I just want to be a mother to a healthy, ALIVE baby!!!

Blah, so I tested with a CB digital this morning with FMU, it said "pregnant 1-2 weeks", and then again with SMU, and it said "not pregnant". Pretty sure the positive was the left over trigger in concentrated pee, and now its finally out. I feel so sad :( I just want to be a mother to a healthy, ALIVE baby!!!

I can totally sympathize with you!! And we will. We will have our turn. Its a matter of WHEN and not IF. We have been pregnant and carried to full term once. Our bodies know how. We will. Hang in there!!

my heart cries for you ladies - i hope your rainbow babies are right around the corner. hugs.

MOLLY! Just in case it wasn't, go get some FRERs, those are the best mine were really easy to see super early!! OH I HOPE I HOPE!

So you had a trigger shot that has hCG in it? Are you sure it isn't out of your system by now? It's kind of strange that FMU and SMU would be different, CB digis are not as sensitive as the FRERs!

I'm prayin for you over here, what a wonderful surprise that would be. Plzzz post some pics later if you test more :)

Morgan, I did use a frer and it was so faint it was hardly visible....again I am pretty sure its the hcg trigger. I took that Saturday Aug. 31st at night. So its only been 11 days tonight. They say it can take up to 14 days for some people, to be gone. :( I am so used to seeing a no shit line on a frer by 8-9dpo, so that's why I am sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->