This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

So how many DPO are you today? You said this usually happens, you see a faint line and then it goes away due to the trigger? I hope that's not the case this time.. I'm sorry I know TTC sucks more than anything. I am still praying you're pregnant, CBs are hard to make positive!

Do you know the amount in mIU they gave you? JW, I think CBs are 25.

I am 9dpo, and according to reviews on Amazon, they are often false +.

Everything I've read is that false positives are rare, that you're more likely to have a false negative.

From what I've read the hcg will stay in your system about 1 day for every 1000hcg dose so 10,000hcg 10 days. You're still only 9dpo that's super early still. I didn't get a super faint IC until 14dpo and a faint FRER 15dpo

Opk was pretty much negative this morning. I think there's a suuuuuper faint line. Yay for a little hormone lol. I can't wait to O and relax. It will be interesting to see if my opks and temps match O day this cycle. I started taking guaifenessin today, and I'm buying soft cups tonight.

I still would test again tomorrow, just to see if there is a pos or neg progression. Sorry this is so hard, I can't imagine how frustrating the trigger shot is!

Morgan, how are you feeling today? How is the bleeding?

AFM, still sick but at work. Probably will go home early cause I'm feeling terrible. We DTD yesterday and I inspected OH's ejaculate again after (some fell out onto the bed. gross.) and it wasn't nearly as clear as before. This time it was a bit milky and had little specks in it. I think we may need to stop DTD so much during fertile periods, because we are probably getting diluted ejaculate. Have to look into it, but maybe every other day? I want the most sperm possible each time.

Well, just when things were going well, kidney stone pains kicked in for hubby around midnight. It was so bad he didn't go to work but he didn't want to go to the ER since all they will do is give him intravenous pain meds. He just took the pain killers that he was prescribed. It helped but he is still a little out of the loop from it. We were supposed to start BDing tomorrow so I am hoping the pain goes away and we can continue as usual. Ugh.

Ugh Marie, I've had a lot of kidney stones, no fun!! Hopefully DH feels better so you guys can get your bd in!!

Amanda- The Urologist we saw said to do every other day. Said every day will dilute the sperm.

Lol Julie you remember two days ago when you said hey I'm not sick at all and were worried?! It's wonderful isn't it ;) Such a good sign though. I'm thankful every morning, at least I know something's goin right!
Lol I know! I was so scared...not worried right now though! lol I stayed home from work today bc I'm just so exhausted and didn't want to mess with people today.

Good morning! :)

So gonna start OPKs today on CD 10.. and use SMEP. I was pretty close to that last cycle accidentally. Hubby doesn't know that there is a method to my madness, but I bet he isn't totally clueless either. ;)

On another note, I have officially hit the 40 pound weight loss mark! YAY!! now taking off 10 pound increments til I'm happy with it. I know my body won't be the same since I have had a full term pregnancy but I'm gonna try! I can only hope losing weight helps me get pregnant again. Last time, I lost 20 pounds and was pregnant all in 6 weeks! I'd give it up in a split second.. wouldn't we all? :)
Yay! Great job!

Blah, so I tested with a CB digital this morning with FMU, it said "pregnant 1-2 weeks", and then again with SMU, and it said "not pregnant". Pretty sure the positive was the left over trigger in concentrated pee, and now its finally out. I feel so sad :( I just want to be a mother to a healthy, ALIVE baby!!!
I'm sorry :( That must be so frustrating...you aren't out yet though. Give it a few more days.

Well, just when things were going well, kidney stone pains kicked in for hubby around midnight. It was so bad he didn't go to work but he didn't want to go to the ER since all they will do is give him intravenous pain meds. He just took the pain killers that he was prescribed. It helped but he is still a little out of the loop from it. We were supposed to start BDing tomorrow so I am hoping the pain goes away and we can continue as usual. Ugh.
:( My brother had kidney stones about a year ago. He NEVER goes to the doctor, but that was enough to get him to the ER. So, I know it must be painful!

Doing good Amanda, it has reduced to a pinky mauve color.. Weird, but hey, not RED! Today work is suuuper busy. I'm swamped, so glad time is flying by. So ready to get home, eat, and get on to tomorrow!! Lol So excited.

This Zofran is killing me though. I need a laxative, haven't #2'd for DAYS... Lol sorry for the tmi. But it is really worrying me, esp on top of my 3 prenatals and all the food I've been eating, I NEED to poop! Lol so any suggestions on something that will make me go NOW and is okay for preggos to take? I need relief and don't think I can wait til tomorrow for the doc lol. I have been googling Zofran effects and read a lot of people end up in the ER for not pooping for over a week. NO THANK YOU!!!

Lol sorry about the gross rant, just need a suggestion so I can GO! :blush:

Eat things with fiber! Beans, prunes, broccoli, squash, leafy greens...and drink lots of water!

zofran can also screw you up for a few months due to the serious constipation it gives you. be careful with it!!! get some prune juice man

Doing good Amanda, it has reduced to a pinky mauve color.. Weird, but hey, not RED! Today work is suuuper busy. I'm swamped, so glad time is flying by. So ready to get home, eat, and get on to tomorrow!! Lol So excited.

This Zofran is killing me though. I need a laxative, haven't #2'd for DAYS... Lol sorry for the tmi. But it is really worrying me, esp on top of my 3 prenatals and all the food I've been eating, I NEED to poop! Lol so any suggestions on something that will make me go NOW and is okay for preggos to take? I need relief and don't think I can wait til tomorrow for the doc lol. I have been googling Zofran effects and read a lot of people end up in the ER for not pooping for over a week. NO THANK YOU!!!

Lol sorry about the gross rant, just need a suggestion so I can GO! :blush:

I was told to take a magnesium supplement daily in addition to your prenatal to help with that issue. Prenatals are known to make you constipated. ugh. I don't know if it will help immediately though. I'd call your doctor, they may be able to prescribe something for you or let you know if there is a laxative that is safe to take.

Also, lots of water and fiber!

Morgan-Have you ever read Jenny McCarthy's book Belly Laughs? I highly recommend it bc it's hilarious! What made me think of it that she has a chapter dedicated to constipation and how she went to the doc about it...it's pretty funny lol

Morgan-Have you ever read Jenny McCarthy's book Belly Laughs? I highly recommend it bc it's hilarious! What made me think of it that she has a chapter dedicated to constipation and how she went to the doc about it...it's pretty funny lol

I read it during my last pregnancy in like 2 days. I LOVED IT! The lack of brevity during the entire book was great. I think I still have a copy laying around, if anyone wants it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->