This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

No girls I mean I am WAY past the point of fiber rich foods working, I need something that will make it happen NOW. I have heard milk of magnesia? This is more serious than you all think!

But thanks will def be drinking more water, I'm not a water fan it's just too boring lol. Def need to change that.

& Mommy I totally agree, this stuff is REALLY effing me up. All-day nausea OR severe constipation.. Ugh sucks. Def have to talk to doc about this.

DULCOLAX okay for preggos Kara? That sounds like it'll do the trick ;)

Try the dulcolax, Morgan. Should do the trick by tomorrow morning!

I personally wouldn't! I used it because I was constipated badly, took 1 tablet before bed, woke up in the night, ran to toilet next minute I've woken up on the floor! I passed out and hit my head on the sink on the way down. No way will I ever take them again.

I think my mom uses dulcolax. She has those issues a lot. Idk about safeness for pregnancy though...
I'm not a big water drinker either. I love tea, but I've tried to cut back on that too bc of the caffeine and bc I use artificial sweetener to sweeten it. So, that's been hard for me too.

It's built into my prenatal, so I take it everyday!

Bb- you might be talking about a laxative. This is just a very gentle stool softener, shouldn't cause any "urgency" at all.

Ok ladies so I'm starting to get a little excited because my OPKs aren't stark white and I'm still only on cd9. Normally I don't get any lines on the clinical guard OPKs until a couple days before o because they aren't as sensitive. And the wondfo lines are definitely darker at cd9 this cycle than they were my last. If I put that together with my cervix being high, open and medium-soft plus the little bit of ewcm I got today I think I might o earlier! Woohoo! Prior to ttc I tracked my cycles and I was 29days then of course when we started to ttc they decided to switch to 32 days :/ but I used to o on cd13 FX that's what's happening this cycle!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 3
dulcolax is ok if you get the softner, not the laxative. i don't know about while pregnant though however, yeah i only took zofran for 2 days, and had to come off it again because it messed me up so bad. def. not for everyone. has nasty side affects.

I would put a call into your doctor to see if they have a preference of what to take for constipation. Dulcolax or miralax are probably fine once in a while.

Try adding a little bit of juice to your water, or drinking bubbly water. Water is good for you AND the baby :)

Ok ladies so I'm starting to get a little excited because my OPKs aren't stark white and I'm still only on cd9. Normally I don't get any lines on the clinical guard OPKs until a couple days before o because they aren't as sensitive. And the wondfo lines are definitely darker at cd9 this cycle than they were my last. If I put that together with my cervix being high, open and medium-soft plus the little bit of ewcm I got today I think I might o earlier! Woohoo! Prior to ttc I tracked my cycles and I was 29days then of course when we started to ttc they decided to switch to 32 days :/ but I used to o on cd13 FX that's what's happening this cycle!

wooohooo! That'd be awesome. Maybe your cycles are going back to normal !

Not sure if it's okay for preggos but what about epsom salt dissolved in water?

Definitely getting there Ashlee!! Fx'd for a nice O soon!! Bd bd bd lady!!!

Thanks Amanda and Kara! Gosh I would be so happy if I went back to 29 days! My cycles haven't been that short since November! We will definitely be BDing! We got our first SMEP sesh in last night. I used the softcup and wore it all night and it wasn't uncomfortable at all which was a welcome surprise. Hope I see that o in a few days! Trying not to get my hopes up too much but body signs are making it look like it could happen!

Kara-just noticed you changed your sig. We used that as our first dance song :)

Thanks Amanda and Kara! Gosh I would be so happy if I went back to 29 days! My cycles haven't been that short since November! We will definitely be BDing! We got our first SMEP sesh in last night. I used the softcup and wore it all night and it wasn't uncomfortable at all which was a welcome surprise. Hope I see that o in a few days! Trying not to get my hopes up too much but body signs are making it look like it could happen!

Kara-just noticed you changed your sig. We used that as our first dance song :)
With the softcups and possibly a shorter cycle, I have good feelings for you this cycle! After two crazy long cycles, mine are back to 28 days! Maybe yours are too!

This is the one I used https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/0585592D-57FF-4C91-BD09-4BA1F2327F13-2219-000000DAB46139E8_zps15095700.jpg

I had terrible AF like cramps yesterday and they're still here but mild today. Wondering if its early O pains, or if It was just aches from this stupid cold I have? I'm predicted to O on Sunday.

Doesn't say 'stool softner' on it, which is what she should get. those don't make you have to run.

sennakot also works - i think it's a vegetable based stool softener.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->