This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Morgan - zofran is horrible for constipation. I went several days (many more than just 2) without a bowel movement and it would make me so nauseous so I just stopped taking the zofran and dealt with the horrible nausea. Definitely just call and ask your OB what they recommend you take for constipation. My doctors office gives us a list of safe meds but I don't know where mine is to tell you what it says.

Oh see I didn't even know there was a difference b/w laxatives/stool softeners! Good thing I asked! Lol.

Colace is what they gave Hubby and I after our accident when we were on oxies.. I think I'll ask for a script for that from doc.. Lol just needed a quick reliever for the night. Will check out Walgreens and see what they've got.. Thanks a bunch girlies :)

Metamucil always works for me. I drink it in the morning and by the end of the day I'm moving and shaking.

Congrats on the weight loss btw ladies! Life makes it a challenge to stay on top of things, let alone lose weight. Proud of you!! I'm three days at the gym this week - feeling amazing but i've lost my appetite. Forgot to eat dinner last night and with the housemate away (I can not only walk around necked :winkwink:) I don't have to think about anyone else so I fed the dogs and then totally got distracted. I think when I work out really hard it actually suppresses my need to feed.

After the gym and walking the dogs this morning I felt something and went to the rest room - the HUGEST AMOUNT OF CM I'VE HAD SINCE THE TERMINATION :happydance: So I'm hopeful that production keeps up and when DH gets here in three days it starts to go EWCM. I ordered the tea and it should arrive today sometime... Fxing that it helps get me to funky town.

DH is trying to line up meetings for Mon/Tues with people who work at places to which he wants to apply. Something is feeling good about this...

Closed my eyes in the shower and focused on where the bean is going to make a home. I can see little hands grabbing it and holding it in place. :blush:

morgan, a lot of times after birth too (in my hosp anyway) they give you stool softeners since you're all sore down there, i knew nothing about them til that day. They explained not to get laxatives and get the stool softener. only reason i know!

Hi ladies! I've been pretty MIA.... just decided to stop letting TTC consume me (well... TRY to stop letting it lol). Of course it's still on my mind, but the past few months i've let it consume every part of me and have had absolutely NO motivation for anything else. I can't let that happen- I still need to be motivated to live a happy and fulfilling life even though I don't have my baby I want so bad... YET. I know it will happen, it has to, and until then i'm just going to enjoy my life and the freedom I have now, because although I will be happy when it becomes limited due to pregnancy/baby- I want to ENJOY it right now!

Idk if that makes any sense. I've just been depressed recently, not doing anything with myself except moping about on the computer, etc and dreaming about my baby. I kicked ass yesterday waking up early and cleaning the house, shampooing carpets, etc. and felt SO good about myself and what I have accomplished. I need to keep that positivity up instead of feeling like a failure every month AF shows. I'm good for more than just baby making! Lol

Hope you all are doing well :hugs:

Cassidy-I totally understand that. We took May off bc it was a stressful month anyway and bc I was working on being healthier. After that I wasn't as obsessed as I had been in previous months. I just assumed it would happen when it happened and there was only so much I could do to control it. I had my plan in place each month and tried to focus on work and other things. I don't know if it helped me get my bfp, but I sure felt better! lol

Hi ladies! I've been pretty MIA.... just decided to stop letting TTC consume me (well... TRY to stop letting it lol). Of course it's still on my mind, but the past few months i've let it consume every part of me and have had absolutely NO motivation for anything else. I can't let that happen- I still need to be motivated to live a happy and fulfilling life even though I don't have my baby I want so bad... YET. I know it will happen, it has to, and until then i'm just going to enjoy my life and the freedom I have now, because although I will be happy when it becomes limited due to pregnancy/baby- I want to ENJOY it right now!

Idk if that makes any sense. I've just been depressed recently, not doing anything with myself except moping about on the computer, etc and dreaming about my baby. I kicked ass yesterday waking up early and cleaning the house, shampooing carpets, etc. and felt SO good about myself and what I have accomplished. I need to keep that positivity up instead of feeling like a failure every month AF shows. I'm good for more than just baby making! Lol

Hope you all are doing well :hugs:
I completely get it, too. It is consuming and it is depressing. Its so nice to take a break and get a breath of fresh air (literally). Life has to go on even if we are still trying. It's really nice to hear positive thoughts from you, and I'm so glad you're doing well!

Hi ladies...morgan gud to know the bleeding has subsided even tho not totally..my doc also gave me colace after my surgery last yr...again its a stool softener and not a laxative..:thumbup:

Cassidy...i totally get how u feel...every mth i think im not going to obsess and it toally consumes me...have not been too happy with my control of my mind...

Ashlee yaay for getting closer to o....:thumbup:

AFM - got a smiley opk again this morning...this feels more real than the one i got on cd12...i think tht was incorrect...even my wondfos show a positive today...
photo (3).jpg
luckily we have been bding EVERYDAY trying to do SMEP... so i think i couldnt have covered my bases better :winkwink: ....i may not be posting much as ive said im uber busy with guests...my mil wants me to take her around the WHOLE DAY...:growlmad: im trying to keep up as much as i can tho

Sonia, I give you so much credit for having your family visit for FIVE WEEKS! Hang in there! and props for still BD'ing every day even with them in town!

Also, Cassidy, the pictures of the baby you put on fb are too freakin cute. she is adorable!

Thanks hun...dh has been soo sooo supportive and totally gets tht his folks r quite high maintenence...we have been so pooped every night but wen he comes to bed...hes like....lets make sure to make tht baby :cloud9: hes such a wonderful man...and tht keeps me going :flower:

Totally get where you're coming from Cassidy. This last month was especially hard on me because I thought I had a really good chance. And I did get pretty depressed, I think PMS makes it even worse... now that AF is gone I'm feeling a lot better though. I just know that with my personality I couldn't take a break. I'm one of those people that has to do everything in their power to try and get what they want otherwise I'd be even more depressed because I didn't do enough and got a BFN because of it. That's how it was for me the cycle after m/c when I didn't take opks camping and didn't bother trying to BD anyway :? I hope that the more relaxed approach is what works for you and Kev though. You both deserve it after the year you've had. I want to see you with a cute little bump soon!

Sonia-Your timing looks great! Really hope you get it this month!!

I agree Sonia, perfect BD pattern. You all have been workin hard!!! ;)

Wonderful that your DH is so supportive, that makes a whole world of a difference! And Haha @ you guys BDing with the family down the hall. A girl's gotta do what a girls gotta do!!! :)

Morgan try Taco Bell!!! Seriously. That's what I ate after I had my appy and couldn't poop for a week. Also just read kiwi helps. I ate one the other day and it helped. You can do miralax too

Bahahaha I'm SURE Taco Bell would do the trick, didn't even think of that!!!

I'll update you all tonight on if a #2 if it comes ;) lmao

Seriously though why wouldn't they have told me this could happen, I am destroyeddd inside.

sonia, my MIL comes from Russia for 3 weeks every year - and it's like teh longest and fastest 3 three weeks (if that makes any sense). like while she's here, i'm all pulling my hair out, tired, overwhelmed, short tempered. but then she leaves and i'm like, "that wasnt such a big deal, why did i make it a big deal?". My OH is also very supportive, and it's heartwarming to hear yours is also :)

Cassidy, I totally get it. After my appointment yesterday and her telling me everything is fine, I feel so much more relaxed. I still need to do some of this stuff to make myself feel better although I did get pregnant last time without any of this.. just losing 20 pounds! But it's more like I can breath after talking to her about it.. and I have to do other things, too. Like enjoy my Hubby and family. We have a lot to do to our house and yard so hopefully that will keep me too busy to stress so much. And I'm trying to focus on being healthier.. I feel like temping and OPKs will satisfy my need to DO something to make it happen .. I'm a huge "do-er". I can't wait patiently for anything! Lol

Finished clomid for the month :happydance: It really didnt affect me this month. I can't help but think the clomid didn't work for me this month. Like the dose was too low so it had no effect or something. I am probably being crazy but I can't help it.

Finished clomid for the month :happydance: It really didnt affect me this month. I can't help but think the clomid didn't work for me this month. Like the dose was too low so it had no effect or something. I am probably being crazy but I can't help it.

maybe you're one of the lucky few who don't get side effects!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->