This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Lol tell me how "fun" it is ;)

I could only take one practice!

And Sandy you can take it out and hide it under your pillow, easy peasy! Just tell him after, so you get what you need first! Lol

Woo tea, oh oh opks and soft cups arrived. Drinking tea now with a little honey.

Guess who is chomping at the bit to leave work so she can go play with the soft cups? lol
Lol at playing with softcups. They actually weren't uncomfortable at all for me which I worried about since some girls said they were and I left it in the full 12 hours.

I drink my fertilitea with honey too! I drank it that way the cycle I got my BFP and I just realized at the beginning of this cycle that I'd been drinking it without every cycle since! Had to change that ;)

Lol tell me how "fun" it is ;)

I could only take one practice!

And Sandy you can take it out and hide it under your pillow, easy peasy! Just tell him after, so you get what you need first! Lol

I read about a lady that kept one under her pillow and also one in the package under the sofa cushion in case they had a quickie there haha! Probably a good idea...DH and I BD on the couch half the time cuz I jump him in my fertile period lol

Lol well I'm rather intimidated by them I have to say.. I just took it out of the package to see it. Yikes! Big girl panties will be required for this deal lol

Lol well I'm rather intimidated by them I have to say.. I just took it out of the package to see it. Yikes! Big girl panties will be required for this deal lol

LOL they really aren't that bad, there's plenty of room in there for them lol. Do a practice run for sure though!!

Chocolate covered sunflower seeds from trader joes count, right? Cause that's what I'm eating. I'm feeling nauseas and icky. 3dpo too early for symptoms? Gag.

I have completely lost my appetite. I just realized the last "proper" meal was monday night dinner.

Just thinking about eating makes me feel sick. I don't know what to do. I feel really anxious and I just realized I've been grinding my teeth. Maybe considering having a bath when I get home from work in about half an hour. Everything hurts right now.

POA OPK at home during my break - v faint positive. Here we go...it begins.

Lol the softcups aren't that bad! Luckily they are so flexible they bend and form to you. I didn't feel mine at all, sometimes I almost forgot they were there! I'd pee in the morning and start getting ready, then realize I still had it in!

Mirolee-LOL They are still sunflower seeds, even with chocolate on them! I'd totally count them!

Ok trial run was successful. Not bad. I can deal with it for a BFP!

ok after three attempts got it in and cant feel it. in other news...CM is looking a little EW...!!!

They intimidate me too. I've thought about switching to SoftCups because of all the chemicals and bleaching in pads and tampons. SoftCups just have such great reviews. Maybe I'll suck it up one day and go for it. For now, I'll just live vicariously through you LOL

they are intimidating at first. but well, we do all kinds of weird things for our babies don't we? what's a cup up the hoo ha filled with spermies ?! lol

hope all you ladies are well today.

temp rise slightly for me, could be from the tossing and turning, or the in general it's HOT today.

:wacko: Good Morning girls. So this morning I am 10dpo, and getting a line still on a frer with fmu. With smu I am getting a bfn. Gosh I hope and pray that this is real and I dont have another chemical :( Or that its not the trigger shot leftover! It looks better in person

Attachments

• September 2013-10dpo..jpg
    September 2013-10dpo..jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g