This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

It wasn't bad or uncomfortable really, much to my surprise! So worth it to get to the goal :)

Lol Beth! Fingers crossed forvyou! Did you use softcups this cycle??

To those of you that got your BFPs, how many of you used softcups and how many cycles with them? Just curious!

AFM, nothing exciting .. I feel like temps look better since I switched methods. I'm excited to see what's in store this cycle! If I get my BFP this time, my due date would be little guy's first birthday. Meant to be?? I sure hope so! I think next year on his birthday, we are gonna throw a big bash to celebrate his life with our family and friends. :) In case you can't tell, I'm missing him more than usual today. It's ok though. I've got this ;)

Crossing my fingers for ya Molly!! Call your doctor and ask how long the trigger shot should show??

Crossing my fingers for ya Molly!! Call your doctor and ask how long the trigger shot should show??

Ha well the nurse told me not to test before 14 days past IUI. yea right....I have no patience for that. But this one is darker than yesterdays...

DARKER THAN YESTERDAY's?!!!

Sound pretty promising to me! Why don't you try after an afternoon hold and see what happens? Oh I am so excited for you I hope this is it. Go Rainbow mommies!!! :)

Ah, previous page! Sorry, it's early!! Lol any chance your doctor would do a couple betas to make sure it's not leftover trigger??

I am going to call today, normally I would wait until at least 12-13dpo to go get a beta, but my fitness test for the Air Force is Saturday and I refuse to do it if I am pregnant! Situps, pushups and a run. I need to know if this is for real before I do that. That and I am so out of shape lol. I am 10 days past IUI today.

Morgan, my afternoon pee is always worse than fmu. I drink a lot of water, and need to to ward off that pooping problem you have :) So I dont want to even test, to be sad that the line is lighter.

I think I might still have a big cyst on my left ovary :( I had one when I had my follicle scan before the IUI, but I was hoping it would collapse with the trigger shot. Today my left side, low down, is so painful...even to touch!

Definitely seeing a line! You should try testing in the afternoon after a hold and trying to not drink as much water for a few hours. I'm thinking you smu just isn't concentrated enough if your test today is darker

AFM, my temps are all screwy because DH is an asshat sometimes and didn't go get gas for his truck last night so he woke me up at 5 to ask me of he could use my vehicle and I told him no but he can use it to go get gas in a gas can. Like I should have to deal with his pos truck because he didn't remember to put gas in it...ugh. And my temp for cd8 was super low because I was so exhausted that I don't think I moved that night. Normally I toss and turn a bit

asshat, hehe. i love that word. i think your temps are fine ashlee. they might drop again, or they might just go up from here after O. no worries :)

I'm in jury duty today, and just my luck, my ex (who I have a restraining order against) is here too. I hate him.

Rant over.
In my phone so I can't catch up.
Feeling like I'm getting close to O time. OH's count boost hasn't come yet and I'm getting antsy.

I'm in jury duty today, and just my luck, my ex (who I have a restraining order against) is here too. I hate him.

Rant over.
In my phone so I can't catch up.
Feeling like I'm getting close to O time. OH's count boost hasn't come yet and I'm getting antsy.

Too funny I had jury duty yesterday. Hence why I was absent all day and can't catch up!

I had jury duty yesterday too...now that's just weird!!

Amanda- I'd tell the jury lady you have a restraining order and leave!! Yikes!

I had jury duty yesterday too...now that's just weird!!

Amanda- I'd tell the jury lady you have a restraining order and leave!! Yikes!

I tried. Due to the limits of the order, it won't work. They offered to have a sheriff sit with me. Uggh.

I'm a gov't employee so I will most likely get chosen to stay-- bleck (I get paid my full salary/ benefits during the length of my service)

So weird that we all have jury duty!

that is crazy you all have jury duty. I kinda want it... and never have had it. I am sitting at the hospital doing my 4 hour blood test for my glucose testing. So far so good... my fasting level was 85... which is good (should be between 60-110). Then I had to drink a gross drink and now every hour get blood drawn.

I was going to do the testing tomorrow, but work is closed, so instead of missing work I am doing it today. I am not sure who has heard about the Denver/Boulder flooding... but here I am. We are flooded. Work is cancelled, but luckily my house is on a hill so the house is fine and so is the hospital for me to do the blood work. However, the electricity went out a while ago... was a bit CRAZY!

I have a friend that just had her baby in Boulder and she said the power went out while she was delivering! Crazy!

oh goodness! that would be scary! Ya this all started on Monday and hasn't stopped raining... supposed to continue until Friday/sat morning

Here you all go! Still bleeding as we speak, they decided the diagnosis was a SubChorionic Hematoma. Which from what I was told (after asking 5 million questions) is something that they have ZERO answers for, and is placenta related.

So, WHATEVER. Obviously this baby wants to live. It is measuring 5 days ahead, 8 weeks they said. Heart rate increased from 130 last week, to 148 today.

Stick, little bean, stick. We want to hold you SO bad! :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_5109.jpg
    IMG_5109.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members