This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Here you all go! Still bleeding as we speak, they decided the diagnosis was a SubChorionic Hematoma. Which from what I was told (after asking 5 million questions) is something that they have ZERO answers for, and is placenta related.

So, WHATEVER. Obviously this baby wants to live. It is measuring 5 days ahead, 8 weeks they said. Heart rate increased from 130 last week, to 148 today.

Stick, little bean, stick. We want to hold you SO bad! :cloud9:

I was right about the SCH. Usually they bleed themselves out or they reabsorb into the body by 20 weeks. That is one strong little bean! Glad to see s/he is doing so well in there!

Thanks a bunch girls!

Ashlee I am hope hope hoping!!! He said they see plenty who survive, it's just a scary situation. Even said to BD as I please. But we'll keep it "light" for a while.... lol.

Also they prescribed magnesium citrate liquid or a laxative for how severe my ahem "back-up" is... Lol so trying that when I get HOME. :blush:

Morgan-So glad the bean is growing strong! Hopefully that thing takes care of itself and your bleeding stops soon!

Thanks a bunch girls!

Ashlee I am hope hope hoping!!! He said they see plenty who survive, it's just a scary situation. Even said to BD as I please. But we'll keep it "light" for a while.... lol.

Also they prescribed magnesium citrate liquid or a laxative for how severe my ahem "back-up" is... Lol so trying that when I get HOME. :blush:

I'm sure s/he will be fine. From what I read, it only increases chance of m/c by 1-3% more than any other pregnancy so that's not very much and it said that depended mostly on mommy's age and the size of the SCH. I'm sure all will be well and you'll get your little rainbow babe :hugs:

Here you all go! Still bleeding as we speak, they decided the diagnosis was a SubChorionic Hematoma. Which from what I was told (after asking 5 million questions) is something that they have ZERO answers for, and is placenta related.

So, WHATEVER. Obviously this baby wants to live. It is measuring 5 days ahead, 8 weeks they said. Heart rate increased from 130 last week, to 148 today.

Stick, little bean, stick. We want to hold you SO bad! :cloud9:

Love, love, loving this!!!! So freakin happy for you!!

I'm pathetic and feeling sorry for myself today.. because that's going to get me somewhere.. I just wish people would think before they speak sometimes. Their unintentional comments hurt my feelings sometimes, and it's so tempting to be rude back.. but that won't get me anywhere either.

I'm pathetic and feeling sorry for myself today.. because that's going to get me somewhere.. I just wish people would think before they speak sometimes. Their unintentional comments hurt my feelings sometimes, and it's so tempting to be rude back.. but that won't get me anywhere either.

Awww I'm sorry :hugs: I get those days too. Especially when people that know that I miscarried say "so are you pregnant again yet?" No, and not for a lack of trying...some people have to do more than just look at each other... Hope you feel better soon!

:wacko: Good Morning girls. So this morning I am 10dpo, and getting a line still on a frer with fmu. With smu I am getting a bfn. Gosh I hope and pray that this is real and I dont have another chemical :( Or that its not the trigger shot leftover! It looks better in person

i see a line hun, looks great! :)

It wasn't bad or uncomfortable really, much to my surprise! So worth it to get to the goal :)

Lol Beth! Fingers crossed forvyou! Did you use softcups this cycle??

To those of you that got your BFPs, how many of you used softcups and how many cycles with them? Just curious!

AFM, nothing exciting .. I feel like temps look better since I switched methods. I'm excited to see what's in store this cycle! If I get my BFP this time, my due date would be little guy's first birthday. Meant to be?? I sure hope so! I think next year on his birthday, we are gonna throw a big bash to celebrate his life with our family and friends. :) In case you can't tell, I'm missing him more than usual today. It's ok though. I've got this ;)

i used softcups this cycle, and the cycle i got dd. I love them.

Thanks a bunch girls!

they did give you a laxative??? oh man, don't go anywhere after taking it. and i would recommend taking it in the am, so you aren't up all night. just in case.

i'm sorry hun :hugs:

Molly I am so excited for you. I am banking on the fact that it got darker since yesterday, that has to be a good sign! Can't wait for your a.m. FRER!!! :) Did the doc get back with you yet or will they not test til you're 14 dpIUI?

And Sandy I hope you feel better. I am sorry for gloating with the pic, sometimes I forget how I would have felt about that a month or so ago. Hope that didn't upset you. I am still just as emotionally invested in you all as ever! It hurts to see the struggle, bc oh I know the feeling. I can say FX'd for a BFP every day, but I know it still doesn't help. Just know I feel for you all and genuinely hope you all make beans soon. And my F's are ALWAYS X'd for BFPs!

You girls deserve it more than anyone! :hugs:

Congrats Morgan - what a great picture!! and sorry Sandy <3 we've all been there x sending you love.

Today temps dumped to 97.14... they are going down to the basement... thoughts? lots of CM. Should I expect it to stay low and then spike? FF predicts O on the 18th - 6 days from now.

DH arrives on the afternoon of the 14th... if I O early is there still time???

Yes low low low right before O comes..

What do your OPKs look like compared to yesterday's? You better BD on the spot!!! LOL :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4576f6//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

There's mine to compare! See how usually the lowest is O day? But last month my body had to try twice lol. It just depends!

Amelia-mine drops for about 4 days before I O!! Keep watching those OPKs lady!

Amelia, temps are a poor indicator for upcoming o. Sometimes they drop and rise back up and it's not o and sometimes it is. I would pay more attention to your cm, cp and opks. Then once those look positive look for the temp rise.

For example, look at my temp. It dropped way low and then rose back up and there's no way I O'd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->