This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I got in to see if this intense pain was a cyst...but all we saw was a huge corpus luteum so I guess its from that? They drew a beta too, but im expecting it will be so low that itll be impossible to know if its real or the trigger at this point!

A big corpus luteum? Aren't they supposed to "die" by 10DPOish? Hmmm, could be a good sign!

I can't wait for your results, how long?

I am going home now, will update from the comfort of my couch!! :)

So she just called, my beta is 41 and progesterone is 102. She said she cant tell if its my trigger shot or my real hcg :wacko:

Would the trigger cause and increase in progesterone or are you on any kind of supplement?? Bc that's a suppppper high number!! Are they going to repeat?? Fx'd for you, I think this sounds good hun!!

Ahhhhh FX for you that is SO exciting. I say pregnant and am keeping everything crossed that it is not the trigger!!!! eeeeek!

Would the trigger cause and increase in progesterone or are you on any kind of supplement?? Bc that's a suppppper high number!! Are they going to repeat?? Fx'd for you, I think this sounds good hun!!

Yes I am on prometrium 2x/day

Oh Morgan no! Just people at work complaining about not having a boy.. seriously? Lol. Im over it now :)

what a bunch of d-heads.

Craving cigarettes. I quit smoking but HELLS BELLS I want one or five right now.
OPK was darker this morning but i also tested with the worlds strongest peepee ;) not raging positive but def darker than norm for this time of the cycle. Getting excited...

now hopefully the HUGE FREAKING FLOOD in Boulder wont stop DH from getting out in 48 hours... augh... just my luck. Water is lapping at our back door atm. Welp,

Post a picture!! I hope he makes it in time!!

"Worlds strongest peepee":haha:

Check CNN for what is happening literally just down the road from our apartment! (we're in the basement so completely unprotected). I'm a little nervous about him leaving the cats and the house for four days if this doesnt let up.

https://www.cnn.com/2013/09/12/us/flooding-colorado/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

LOL!!!!....I meant a picture of the OPK!! TTC comes first!!

But I hope your place and furries are okay, too!! :)

Post a picture!! I hope he makes it in time!!

"Worlds strongest peepee":haha:

Check CNN for what is happening literally just down the road from our apartment! (we're in the basement so completely unprotected). I'm a little nervous about him leaving the cats and the house for four days if this doesnt let up.

https://www.cnn.com/2013/09/12/us/flooding-colorado/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Geesh!!! That IS some serious water!!

Congrats Morgan - what a great picture!! and sorry Sandy <3 we've all been there x sending you love.

Today temps dumped to 97.14... they are going down to the basement... thoughts? lots of CM. Should I expect it to stay low and then spike? FF predicts O on the 18th - 6 days from now.

DH arrives on the afternoon of the 14th... if I O early is there still time???

Amelia, remember that you can still get preggers if you BD before ovulation. You are actually most fertile the day before. By BDing the day before, DH's spermies will be ready to catch your egg right away! So don't worry about BDing the exact day, a day or two before is just fine!

Molly I see it!!
Morgan-Good heartbeat! Yay for baby
AFM: Think I O'd last night, still have a freaking cold!

I am so bummed out right now.:growlmad: I got my first "high" on my CBFM but DH is having kidney stone pain.:nope: Errrr It's not HORRIBLE pain and it doesn't hurt his uh...man parts LOL so maybe I will seduce him later and get him as relaxed as possible. Can't hurt to try! :winkwink: If he can't then, oh well, we'll pray tomorrow is a better day.

I am so bummed out right now.:growlmad: I got my first "high" on my CBFM but DH is having kidney stone pain.:nope: Errrr It's not HORRIBLE pain and it doesn't hurt his uh...man parts LOL so maybe I will seduce him later and get him as relaxed as possible. Can't hurt to try! :winkwink: If he can't then, oh well, we'll pray tomorrow is a better day.

Perhaps a little "girl on top" action!! :) Good luck!!

Whoa, I hope all of you ladies in CO are staying safe! It is CRAZY out there!

So much to catch up on, and I'm beat. Just got home from jury duty, and I have to go back on the 24th for a two month trial. blllahhhh. I'll catch up tomorrow when I am at work.

Being in a room with my ex makes me so sad. Sitting here in tears trying to pull myself together. I just don't get how he can be happy while I have struggled every single day since the miscarraige. That was as much of his baby as it was mine. It was as much of his loss as it was mine.

Sorry, sad rant over. Have a good night, ladies. Please stay safe if you're in CO!

Opks make me crazy. There's a specific science to them.. If your pee is too dilute, too bad! Lol. I had a faint line yesterday morning and nothing since. It should start building soon. I'm figuring I should O around Tuesday, so hopefully it's not any earlier than Monday so I can get some BD in! We're camping in a camper with my parents this weekend.. Probably no BD tomorrow night or Saturday night... so hopefully Sunday Monday and Tuesday and O Tuesday then BD Wednesday for good measure. Hope that's enough. I hope this is the month. The dates are perfect so I hope that means something in the whole cosmic scheme of things.. :)

Amelia, I hope Hubby makes it!

Marie, I hope you can convince your Hubby to bd!!

Amanda, I'm so sorry -- I cannot imagine how tough that must be! Better days are ahead for us. I had time like that today too. People aren't grateful for what they are given.. and then there's us who'd give almost anything for it. Ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->