This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I love my slow cooker! I use it twice a week. What are pork carnitas please?

It's a mexican dish. They're goood! Here is the recipe I am using. She uses beef in hers but I am going with the pork:
https://www.onelovelylife.com/?p=7640

Beta today is 110, so it more than doubled! Please oh please Jesus let this be our take home rainbow baby!!

This is awesome news!! I'm absolutely overjoyed for you!! :)

First BFP of the month I think, let's keep this going girls!!!

Woohoo!! I've been taking the relaxed approach this cycle but DH attacked me when I got home from work and I am soooooo happy!!!!! Lol.

Have my softcup in now. Should be O'ing on Sunday :) :) So hope this is our month!

Yessssss Cassidy!!! Get him again tonight lady!!! So excited for you to have a great shot this month!!!

Ooh yummy carnitas.. Making me wish I had got some stuff out of the freezer lastnight!

Molly- I am elated for you. Thank God!!! I was telling DH your story yesterday, he couldn't believe it. So amazing. Just keep praying, things will fall right into place!
:hugs:

I told my DH about you yesterday too!! He was in awe of our similarities!

Yay Molly! So happy for you!!

I love my slow cooker! Roast is my fave!

As for me, my temp absolutely plummeted today.. BUT we are camping and it was cold and I was freeeezing! So maybe that's it. If its way off, i'll dicard it. Cant wait to get home and BD tomorrow!

congratulations once again molly!!!! happy and healthy 9 mths to u hun:flower:

The house smells great already and it's only been cooking for an hour! Yummers!

On another (awesome) note, I got my first peak on my CBFM (ClearBlue Fertility Monitor) this morning on CD 16! This is very exciting because I am four days ahead of my usual schedule! My FR OPK is still not fully positive so that means OD should be tomorrow on CD 17.

I've been taking Vitex tincture consistently first thing every morning for about three months and the results are starting to show! So excited! My cycle seems to be getting shorter which is awesome. Thank you Jesus!!! We weren't going to BD today but I told DH the moment the kidney stone gives him a break from the pain we are going at it! :) Even if this is not the month I get my BFP, (since we have a couple of things going against us this time) I will be happy enough with my cycle. :)

Amelia, how is your hubby doing down there in Colorado with all the flooding? Is your place okay? I know you said he was flying in Thursday but I wasn't sure if it was this week or next week.

I seeeee yooooou Amanda ;) How are you doing love?!?!

Thanks Kara, I hope so too! That is my plan... tonight it's going down.. again ;) lmao

CONGRATULATIONS MOLLY!!!! I am so so so so happy for you!!

Sandy- looks like you may be getting ready to O! FX!

Who else is getting ready to O? Is anyone else in their TWW?!?!? Hmmm. Time to do some chart stalking ;)

What is Vitex Tincture please?

Finally looks like AF is off so the countdown to O begins! I sometimes feel like this takes longer than the 2WW! :lol: I've actually missed temping, I love looking at charts even if I don't understand much yet!

Busted :) I'm good, sleepy and quiet! Happy Saturday All! EWCM last night so the BD-A-Thon has begun !

I posted over the preggo thread but I think I forgot to post it here-- I'm also going to take a bit of a break from BnB. Focus more on life and less on TTC'ing. I will still check in and I urge you all to connect with me on FB! Also, I am going to be sending Nikki her gift today (and cross my fingers that it doesn't get lost inthe mail during these CO storms!) Any last takers? Signing the card now :)

No EWCM here, but didn't have any last month. Hoping I don't o for a few days so we can BD!! None yesterday or today, but the marathon starts tomorrow for sure!

Good luck Amanda && Cassidy!

Morgan, how are you doing today??

Molly, I'm just so thrilled for you, I have to say it again :)

Good luck Amanda!! I am sad to see you go, but you better fb me!
Molly-Yay!!
AFM: I got sick this morning, and not cold sick either. So I don't know whats up with that and I called into work and my boss told me well they are understaffed today, I told her I was sorry, but really I am in no place to go to work. I was planning on going despite feeling like crap until I got sick.

I had some EWCM this morning at cd12. I've never had EWCM this early. Maybe I'll be owing sooner in my cycle!

Weird Katrina! Hope you feel better!

Hopefully that's the case Nichole! Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->