This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Thank you Morgan, I hope so too. How is your bleeding now?

Sudafed helps with RE, Marie! A dose or two of sudafed an hour and a half before BD is a simple fix for RE.

OH MY GERD I just found the cutest thing.

Click link!
https://jennaysayss.tumblr.com/post/61078166813

I am obsessively checking DH's e-mail hoping for SA results. So far nothing :wacko:

The way he looked back, saw the person was still there, and then went back to playing dead made my literally squeak it was so cute. I love otters :)

Sudafed helps with RE, Marie! A dose or two of sudafed an hour and a half before BD is a simple fix for RE.

Seriously?! Nice! We are taking a break tomorrow and BDing again on Sunday. I will check it out! Thanks Amanda!

Marie,

https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/retrograde-ejaculation/DS00913/DSECTION=treatments-and-drugs

MOLLY IM SORRY I MISSED CONGRATULATING U....:happydance: HAPPY AND HEALTHY 9 MTHS HUN...SOOO HAPPY :flower:

I would love to bake right now...but sooo swamped with just cooking breakfast lunch tea dinner tht i dont even want to bring up me baking sth :nope:

since it's friday the 13th, can anyone suggest any scary movies OH and i can watch tonight? examples of what i DONT want: "i am legend". 'hostel". "world war z". i wonder if i can get him to watch "the Dark Crystal" - thats like kid scary. and if anyone has not seen it, "watcher in the woods" is great! old, but great.

Molly- My bleeding comes and goes. So frustrating. I think it's over then the next day a gush and bleed for a few days. Then it stops. And repeats in 2 days. They said it may never stop, but they hope to see it gone by 20 weeks. Basically said I am in a scary situation that they have no answers for :/

Giving it up to God! What a test of faith this year has been for me. I'm suuure you can relate! :hugs:

Morgan, I think and pray for you frequently!

How crazy about the flomax! I never knew that.

I am so glad Morgan pointed me here. I feel thankful for all of you ladies and like you've helped me get through this a lot. It is nice to have women who understand where i'm at. Thank you.

That being said, I forgot my opks at home so no more today, none tomorrow .. I should be okay though. Oops! Not bd'ing til Sunday anyway so ... I'm an airhead lately. Gosh!

Robert- are you really leaving us??

Flooding like crazy here. We are safe! However storming/raining again! We have been off work for the last 2 days ... and we have been working on our nursery! almost done painting it and then we will put in all the fun furniture. Should be done Sunday and will post pics.

Nikki glad u guys are safe in your home...nice way to utilize the time off work by doin the nursery...waiting to c the pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->