This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

since it's friday the 13th, can anyone suggest any scary movies OH and i can watch tonight? examples of what i DONT want: "i am legend". 'hostel". "world war z". i wonder if i can get him to watch "the Dark Crystal" - thats like kid scary. and if anyone has not seen it, "watcher in the woods" is great! old, but great.

Mirolee I'm not a scary movie person at all and I absolutely hate movies like saw and hostel..can't give too many references for horror movies but I've heard a lot abt the conjuring..it's still in theaters tho so huh i dono..:(

The conjuring was pretty good but still in theaters! We got a bootleg with Chinese subtitles lol! We are from CT and so were the Warrens though so I'm biased. They used to bring all their creepy stuff to the local colleges and do seminars and stuff, so cool!

Good call on the scary movie for Friday the 13th Mirolee!!

Scary movies that can really happen are the ones that freak me out the most, The Strangers tops the lost for me! Gah!!

Thanks to those of you who acknowledged that I'm taking a break, I will miss you girls and i'll still be available on Facebook if you'd like a chat. Wishing lots of baby dust your way and hopefully when I decide to come back if not all, a few of you will have your pretty pink lines. Ill still be updating my chart so stalk away. Take care

since it's friday the 13th, can anyone suggest any scary movies OH and i can watch tonight? examples of what i DONT want: "i am legend". 'hostel". "world war z". i wonder if i can get him to watch "the Dark Crystal" - thats like kid scary. and if anyone has not seen it, "watcher in the woods" is great! old, but great.

"The Call" with Halle Berry. Great movie!

Marie,

https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/retrograde-ejaculation/DS00913/DSECTION=treatments-and-drugs

Thanks! It's such a weird thing to happen. We saw two doctors and not one spoke to us about the side effects. Seriously makes me dislike doctors even more. It's a money making industry and most (not all) doctors are willing to sell their souls to the pharmaceutical industry. If it weren't for the few good medical practicioners out there, I would lose all hope in the medical field.

DH wants to pass on the Sudafed. He says he has too many meds in his body and wants to take it easy. He stopped all the kidney stone meds cold turkey and just doing Advil when necessary. I think we'll be okay because he didn't go completely dry but, we'll see.

They didn't which is cruddy. We get our blood lab results that day, I was hoping the SA would be like that.

Woohoo!! I've been taking the relaxed approach this cycle but DH attacked me when I got home from work and I am soooooo happy!!!!! Lol.

Have my softcup in now. Should be O'ing on Sunday :) :) So hope this is our month!

Let me just say I LOVE SOFTCUPS! Like seriously, even if I don't get a BFP this cycle I am so pumped it is less messy I can get up after BD instead of having to lay in bed or rush to the bathroom cuz it's running down my leg (LOL).

YAY FOR SOFTCUPS! If you don't have any, go get some! Lol

I hope you get your SA results back ASAP Nichole, and that it's all GREAT news!

Cassidy, I TOLD you so re: softcups! I've been trying to tell ladies forever!
Nichole, I totally understand how you are feeling. I hope you get results soon.

Beta today is 110, so it more than doubled! Please oh please Jesus let this be our take home rainbow baby!!

Good morning my lovelies! It's a beautiful day here in sunny Florida!

DH had extreme pains again last night. Fortunately we are taking a BDing break today.

Going to out to the garden to work later after juicing some veggies and getting the slow cooker going with pork carnitas for later. Yum! (1st time using the slow cooker)

Anywho, tickers indicate lots of us are in our fertile period so there better be lots of BDing this weekend! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->