This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

What is Vitex Tincture please?

Finally looks like AF is off so the countdown to O begins! I sometimes feel like this takes longer than the 2WW! :lol: I've actually missed temping, I love looking at charts even if I don't understand much yet!

BB, here is some info on Vitex. It helps regulate your hormones, therefore regulating your cycle. There are different ways to take it like the pill, tea or the tincture (liquid) which is one of the purest and best absorbed methods. It's important to have a well balanced diet when using herbs otherwise it could mask other problems and overwork your liver.

https://natural-fertility-info.com/vitex

Vitex seems interesting, but I'm too nervous to try it! Lol. Im too nervous to take anything besides Tylenol and guaifennesin. Where do you buy it?

Hello girlies! Yay for lots of EWCM & O's I see!

Amanda I will stalk on FB for sure but good luck with the BD sesh and hope to see you back with a BFP in 2 weeks ;)

Molly- :)
Amelia- How's everything?
Sandy- How are OPKs looking?

AFM- Wow what a lazy day I'm having. It's getting to feel like fall again here, I hate the cold :/ having a PLT right now anyone heard of them? Really famous around here at pizza shops. Yummmm. May whip out the Doppler later and see if anything's goin on in there! :)

Ok Ladies, I need your help. Especially medical ladies. Here is DH's semen analysis. From what it looks to me, it looks good! I don't want to go to DH and tell him everything looks awesome if I happen to be reading it wrong or something. First # is his result. Second is the average. The only thing that looks like it could be bad is Spermatozoa, morphology. Idk if I am reading that one right.

Collection time, semen 06:53
Semen volume 4.0 >=2.0 mL
SEMEN, TIME READ 07:40
Liquefaction, semen YES
pH, semen 8.0 >=7.2
Spermatozoa, rapid % 78 >=25 %
Spermatozoa, slow % 5
Spermatozoa, immotile % 15 0 - 50 %
Spermatozoa, nonprogressive % 2 0 - 50 %
Interpretation SEE NOTE
Appearance, semen NORMAL NORMAL
SPERM COUNT, SEMEN 48.8 > OR = 15 M/ML
WBC COUNT, SEMEN FEW NoneSeen HPF
RBC Count, Semen, LIGHT MICROSCOPY FEW NoneSeen HPF
Spermatozoa, morphology 2 > OR = 3 %Norml

Nichole I hope it's all good, lol looks like a foreign language to me! Dr. Gooooooogle! :)

I am definitely using Dr. Google right now lmfao. I think he might have abnormal morphology which can be bad. I guess we need to wait until he gets a call from his Dr.

I wish I could help Nichole :( Hopefully someone who has had DH's SA done can chime in (nikki got it done I believe i'm gonna try to find her results in past threads lol)

Vitex seems interesting, but I'm too nervous to try it! Lol. Im too nervous to take anything besides Tylenol and guaifennesin. Where do you buy it?

This is the one I get:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00014F9YC/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1379192153&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX110_SY165

Hello girlies! Yay for lots of EWCM & O's I see!

Amanda I will stalk on FB for sure but good luck with the BD sesh and hope to see you back with a BFP in 2 weeks ;)

Molly- :)
Amelia- How's everything?
Sandy- How are OPKs looking?

AFM- Wow what a lazy day I'm having. It's getting to feel like fall again here, I hate the cold :/ having a PLT right now anyone heard of them? Really famous around here at pizza shops. Yummmm. May whip out the Doppler later and see if anything's goin on in there! :)

Morgan, send some of those cool temperatures down here to Florida. It is HOT! I miss temps in the seventies!

Ok Ladies, I need your help. Especially medical ladies. Here is DH's semen analysis. From what it looks to me, it looks good! I don't want to go to DH and tell him everything looks awesome if I happen to be reading it wrong or something. First # is his result. Second is the average. The only thing that looks like it could be bad is Spermatozoa, morphology. Idk if I am reading that one right.

Collection time, semen 06:53
Semen volume 4.0 >=2.0 mL
SEMEN, TIME READ 07:40
Liquefaction, semen YES
pH, semen 8.0 >=7.2
Spermatozoa, rapid % 78 >=25 %
Spermatozoa, slow % 5
Spermatozoa, immotile % 15 0 - 50 %
Spermatozoa, nonprogressive % 2 0 - 50 %
Interpretation SEE NOTE
Appearance, semen NORMAL NORMAL
SPERM COUNT, SEMEN 48.8 > OR = 15 M/ML
WBC COUNT, SEMEN FEW NoneSeen HPF
RBC Count, Semen, LIGHT MICROSCOPY FEW NoneSeen HPF
Spermatozoa, morphology 2 > OR = 3 %Norml

Sorry not familiar with this :-(

If there is a problem with the morphology, shouldn't it get better as time goes by since he's done with the chemo? I've read that every three months, fresh supplies of sperm are ready to go so I'm thinking his numbers will get better and better over time.

I'm currently reading and replying with my legs up in the air. LOL :winkwink:

I was already looking at that page Cassify :haha:

March makes 2 years since his last chemo so I would think the effect from it should be gone. We were told to not try for 6-12 months after chemo.

From what Dr google says, his morphology is pretty bad but I have been ready a lot of pregnancy forums and a lot have talked about getting pregnant with morphology like that so all is not lost. There was another saying one semen analysis was bad but the next was good so it fluctuates. The fact that most of the analysis looks good is a great first step. I might have to do an IUI but I'm ok with that.

Nikki's DH had 0% morphology from his initial SA and after taking a vitamin regime and cutting back on smoking, etc. it went up to 2% and she got pregnant that month!!!! So don't let that get you down ;)

I have had a cold/allergy issues for the last three days. But this morning I took a cough drop and an allergy pill and about ten minutes later I threw up. I feel gross and like a bum. But I am so glad I am not at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->