This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I found that info too. I wish his test had a number attached to the WBC but all it says is few. Guess I need to be patient and wait for Monday.

Snap, didn't see the rbc info before... I hope nothing is wrong with DH.

It says it can be caused by overactive masturbation so maybe he was trying extra hard for a good sample for you ;) lol. I wouldn't try to not worry to much hun, i'm sure the doctor will go over anything he may be concerned about with you.

I was going to start the bd-a-thon tomorrow. Think we should hold off until he talks to his Dr in case they want him to give another semen sample?

I don't see why it would hurt to BD. I don't think they would take another sample again so soon, usually if you're going to start vitamins or anything they like to wait a month or two to let them kick in and see if there is any improvement. I say go for it- his results definitely aren't bad so you are still in the running love!

Woot woot! Seducing was a go ;) Bd tonight, softcup in. Two nights in a row! Now I better O tomorrow like I have the last 4 cycles or I am going to be soooooo pissed at my body!!!!!

Even if you O late, you've got some good bd time in Cassidy!

Nichole-I agree with Cassidy, I doubt they'd ask again that soon and especially without telling him. I say bd away!

Nichole good luck with everything! None of it makes any sense to me but I really hope you get the answers you are looking for!

AFM - AF is lasting longer this month. I suppose that's a good thing though! It used to only be 1-2 days and really light. Looks like its finally on its way out now so took my first temperature of the cycle this morning. I've taken it slightly later than usually but it's really high!

Woot woot! Seducing was a go ;) Bd tonight, softcup in. Two nights in a row! Now I better O tomorrow like I have the last 4 cycles or I am going to be soooooo pissed at my body!!!!!

This is freaking awesome!!! I'm so excited for you!!! So glad Jevun is feeling better!! You've got such a great chance this month Cass!!

Omg, "Jevun"? Autocorrect fail! :)
I'm glad he's feeling better also.

Nichole, I would start it! :) Maybe the rbcs came from obtaining the sample after obtaining the one the other day too??

Cassidy, yay! Good luck!

Julie, I'm excited for your scan!

Katrina, hope you're feeling better today!

My temp was still low today.. the same. Weird. I was still cold and camping, too.. so idk. Starting the BD shortly..

Sandy I say O is coming today or tomorrow! Low temps are good indicators, although you can't ever be sure w/ temps. Did you cover yesterday too? Can't wait to see an OPK! :)

And lol @ "Jevun". I was like whaaaaa?! Hahaha.

AFM- having the weirdest headache type thing. My vision is blurry and I see blackness in my peripherals. Like how I get before I pass out? I have a serious headache behind my eyes and just got sick twice. I feel so awful. I was so mad at DH 10 mins ago, he said "sounds like every other day" like a smart butt. I was like really? I don't ever recall feeling blind before?! Lol grr hate it when he says crap like that. So just took some Tylenol, hoping it helps. Going to close my eyes now lol. Baby growing is hard work.

Morgan, no.. no BD yesterday or Friday. :( We were camping in a camper with my parents. It wasn't an option. Ugh!! I'm thinking camping is trying to sabotage my baby making plans! However, as soon as we got home, Hubby attacked me. And I totally used a soft cup for the first time. Seems to be working! Opks are still very negative, but I do have a liiiight light color on it.. so hopefully that will give me a day or two to bd with soft cups.

Sounds like a migraine maybe?? Try some caffiene with your tlenol..it may help. Hope ya feel better!!

Nichole- morph looks a little low but not bad. Do you know if they did kruger or WHO test for the morph?

No idea but I will definitely have DH ask his urologist Monday. Do you know what it means about him having wbc and rbc present in his semen?

not totally sure... but I believe WBC in woman's pee usually means infection, but I have no idea about semen. sorry.

Update- still raining, and supposed to get worse as the day goes one. Me, my family, my house and my pets are all safe. We are on a bit of a hill so we are good. A little bit of cabin fever, but doing ok. Work is in the heart of the floods and we haven't worked since wed. We have a hotline that they update daily and the site is still closed today. We have been very lucky though! Thanks for asking prgirl (Marie)!

Nikki, good to hear that you are well. All that video footage on the news is so sad :-(

AFM, I think I was able to pinpoint exactly when I ovulated this cycle. I am fortunate enough to get those Mittelschermz cramps and get a good idea of when OD is but last night they were pretty intense. I usually get dull cramps starting about three days before OD, then stronger twinges with EWCM and then back to dull again (which is where I'm at now). We BDed around 4pm yesterday and I felt strong twinges last night so I think I ovulated around 9-10pm on CD 16. CBFM confirmed and my FR OPK had a dark line. I wish I would've used a FR OPK yesterday afternoon or evening but that's okay. I think it's safe to say that I am 1 DPO today! This is the earliest I have ovulated in MONTHS (usually CD 19-20)! Thank you Jesus and Vitex! Let the countdown begin! :happydance:

Anybody else get Mittelschermz cramping?

In case you don't know what Mittelschmerz is...

Mittelschermz: (German: "middle pain") is a medical term for "ovulation pain" or " midcycle pain". About 20% of women experience mittelschmerz. It's a one-sided, lower abdominal pain in women. It occurs at or around the time an egg is released from the ovaries (ovulation).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->