This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Amanda, I hope you too soon, too! Walmart always gets too much money for things I don't really need.. lol.

Lol I have to shop for with a list otherwise my cart overflows with stuff I regret after I get home. Lately I go to the pharmacy section and get out but I still spend like $50 on ttc stuff.

Lol I have to shop for with a list otherwise my cart overflows with stuff I regret after I get home. Lately I go to the pharmacy section and get out but I still spend like $50 on ttc stuff.

I end up with all sorts of crap i don't need. new towels, extra flour and sugar for baking, photo frames, tupperware...you name it, i will find it and convince myself to buy it at walmart.

My husband is like don't you want to look at anything else. :haha: I say no I am on a mission!

My husband is like don't you want to look at anything else. :haha: I say no I am on a mission!

OH says I am like a fish when I go into walmart. I get distracted by shiny things and I can go around and around and still be amused :)

Lol you would get along great with my sister, she can shop for hours anywhere.

Yay Amanda! Lol hard to get through the work day without us isn't it?! ;)

Show me some OPK pics Cass and Sandy! Woohoo, BD away girls :)

P.s. I love Walmart too. Good *cheap* stuff you always "NEED"! :haha:

My problem if I get out of the pharmacy section I end up in the baby section and can't leave. I look at everything and imagine having a baby to give it all too.

Yay Amanda! Lol hard to get through the work day without us isn't it?! ;)

Show me some OPK pics Cass and Sandy! Woohoo, BD away girls :)

P.s. I love Walmart too. Good *cheap* stuff you always "NEED"! :haha:

lol, yep. Trying to cut back though. you all are a hard addiction to kick :)

Morgan, I think about you every time I am getting dressed for work (weird?), Cause I'm always laughing thinking about your comparison of me to Mila Kunis in Ted.

Gud morning ladies...

Wow u guys have been chatty over the weekend..

NIkki the room looks lovely...im sure u must b soo excited for alia to use it :)

Cassidy yaay for getting some quality bding in....so glad tht kevin is feeling better...rooting for u this mth..

Mirolee lets hear some symptoms girl :winkwink:

Morgan hopefully your sis wont give u a tough time today and will b sensitive enuf to know wat to talk...

AFM - temp has been lower past couple of days...dont know whether to consider them or not...ff and ovufriend decided to change my o date bcos of these temps so according to ovufriend i am 4dpo and according to ff i am 7dpo :shrug: well fortunatey ive been busy so havent had time to go crazy thinking...going for my progesterone testing on saturday and dr app next mon or tues...lets c :coffee:

Amanda-That is awesome!
Sonia-my O date has changed 3 times, so I give up I am somewhere between 3 and 5 dpo. I almost texted you the other day because my computer is being a pill.
AFM: I don't want to clean my house.

Hahaha well that is a good thing Amanda! Lol she always looked so professional/HAUTE ;)

Lol I have been trying since the day I joined this thread to "cut back". LOL. I just always find myself bored wondering what you people are up to! haha.

And Sonia- Hey, I'd much rather be 7dpo than 4! GL waiting! :) :)

Nichole-it will be here soon! Are you doing SMEP?
Kind of! Trying to do every other day bd and then will try for 3 days in a row when get pos opk.

95% of the time I ovulate on CD12. Out of the 10 cycles i've charted (not including this one) I O'd on CD12 seven times, CD14 twice, and CD16 one time.

I haven't had a longer cycle since March.

That stinks! At least DH is frisky this month. Hopefully it wont be difficult to get another bd in.

Nichole, so glad you got the SA results back. Did your doctor give you an interpretation of them, or any thoughts as to if they are good/bad?

Basically said it all looked good except for the Morphology. Said to do another SA at dh's convenience. DH wants to do it after I O.

So my cm went back to creamy. That so makes me not happy. That fertile cm better be back tomorrow!

Hahaha well that is a good thing Amanda! Lol she always looked so professional/HAUTE ;)

Lol I have been trying since the day I joined this thread to "cut back". LOL. I just always find myself bored wondering what you people are up to! haha.

lol! Sadly I'm not nearly as fashionable, but I am professional.

Nichole-it will be here soon! Are you doing SMEP?
Kind of! Trying to do every other day bd and then will try for 3 days in a row when get pos opk.

95% of the time I ovulate on CD12. Out of the 10 cycles i've charted (not including this one) I O'd on CD12 seven times, CD14 twice, and CD16 one time.

I haven't had a longer cycle since March.

That stinks! At least DH is frisky this month. Hopefully it wont be difficult to get another bd in.

Nichole, so glad you got the SA results back. Did your doctor give you an interpretation of them, or any thoughts as to if they are good/bad?

Basically said it all looked good except for the Morphology. Said to do another SA at dh's convenience. DH wants to do it after I O.

So my cm went back to creamy. That so makes me not happy. That fertile cm better be back tomorrow!

I've heard that an energy drink before sex during fertile periods can help with morphology. I haven't tried it nor do I know if it actually works..but might be worth looking in to.

I wish I had a job where I could look professional or at least presentable :haha:
Nichole-do you use preseed? I haven't used it but would it help?

Nichole, that was my plan, too.

Morgan, I can post one, but there's hardly anything to see yet.

Katrina, I avoid the baby section at all costs. I have to help plan and throw a baby shower and its killing me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->