This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I do have preseed just in case.

Dh can't do energy drinks. They makes him angry for some reason lol.

I've been slacking on my diet this week.. I'm scared it may screw me over. I wish TTC wasn't so scary and stressful.

I can't avoid the baby section if I go by it draws me in. Then I get mad at myself.

Yeah I still avoid baby sections too. The only time I ever bought a baby outfit at the store was at Babies R' Us after Jaxon passed away and we needed a fancy comfy outfit for him. Got a plush blue jumper fit for a prince, although I never got to see him in it. Stupid baby sections, I'll leave that for the family... Lol.

And Sandy I saw you had a jungle room, we had that idea also. Would be adorable for a girl too. I am so glad our room wasn't put together yet, I was lazy. And thankful for that. I can't imagine :/

I still like to dream, but its still so tough. Im still scared it won't happen.

^I STILL feel the same way. And will til I have a baby IN MY ARMS, BREATHING. It sucks. Pregnancy did not give me the security I thought it would.

That's really hard. I had everything ready, set up, and waiting. I finally closed the door and don't go in there often.

I've been slacking on my diet this week.. I'm scared it may screw me over. I wish TTC wasn't so scary and stressful.

Me too :( DH and I have been eating the crap out of some cheese and ice cream (not at once lol). We also had a BBQ at my mom's Saturday. We are spending the day in San Fran Saturday for DH's bday so I know I will do horrible with food then too. I am just going to not stress about it, try to make good food decisions this week, and get some bike riding in. We might get knocked down but as long as we get back up and not let it get to us we will do great.

Sandy-it will happen!
AFM: My cousin is going to paint a mural on the wall when we have a baby. She doesn't know it yet though :haha: She volunteered to help me paint though

Morgan, I bet not. Yours has been a scary journey so far! How is the bleeding, by the way?

Thanks, Katrina! That would be so neat!

We will just add pink if we need to.. owls or elephants or something! :) I can't wait. Everything else except clothes could go either way.

Nichole, you're right. It just scares me because I feel like my diet is directly related to O'ing. Crazy me. Lol.

Much better! Still a red streak or 2 everyday but not enough to make it to the undies (LOL I would say TMI but jeesh isn't it all?!?! haha).

So I am hoping we are in the clear and by the time my ultrasound comes around (Sept. 23rd, next Monday- 9 weeks!!) they will see significant healing in that area. It hadn't gotten much better from the last 2 comparisons. But BDing hasn't caused any bleeding, so that's a positive ;)

It will be winnie the pooh, it it is on my secret pintrest board already!
Pink elephants make me giggle-my sister kept whispering it at my wedding so i didn't cry. So I laughed instead.
I don't know if my diet is related to O-ing, I don't think it has been to different any month. But I have Od on day 12, 13 and 14.

Great Morgan!

Katrina, I say that because I started having cycles after I started a low carb diet and lost 20 pounds. Then I got pregnant. After my loss, I went back to that and have lost all of my baby weight plus 2 pounds, 42 pounds in total and still going and so far my cycles seem ok .. so in my mind, its directly linked.

I have weight issues on the other side, depending on who you talk to I am anywhere from 5-15 lbs underweight. I am glad I started using opks so I know my body at least tries to ovulate. :haha:
Good job with the weight loss!

Morgan so happy the bleeding is kinda under control...fx it will b fully gone before your scan...jeeezzz 9 weeks already....wtf :haha:

Thank you! It's tough, but I'm sure the other side is just as tough in irs own ways.

So last night and today, I have had like a crampy achey feeling on the right side, in the front, across from my hip bone, where I imagine my ovary to be? How soon before O do you notice anything?

Right before Sandy! Mine always ached the night before like crazy. Keep on OPKing :)
Post one once they look semi-positive, I bet tomorrow they will be!

Morgan-I am glad it has calmed down!
I finally did my dishes, I am so proud of myself. I have been a bum all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->