This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Morgan, that would be tough! Ugh! Good luck. Tell her you don't want to talk about it maybe?

Not much of a vacation- but DH got Steeler's Thanksgiving Day game tickets and airfare to Maryland. So I have found lots of cool places to visit/eat while we're there. It will be short, only ~5 day stay, but it will be SO NICE to get away for a "babymoon" and enjoy my bump, not being sick anymore, and just being catered to. I have looked into the room service menus already... hehehe ;)

(So watch out for us on T.V. after you eat your turkey! :))

And she knows Sandy, just hoping she remembers to shut up! Lol

That sounds fun!! We like to do long weekend road trips every couple months.. not real vacations, but better than nothing and on the bright side, we can have more of those that way

Morgan-I wish you luck and I am so sorry you have to deal with that.
AFM: I don't think it is because I am strong, I just am sick of negative results. I might go out and buy some more pregnancy tests and opks this weekend just in case.

I hope wicked step sister at least becomes a good mom.

Katrina- I am getting there too with the negative tests. I hate seeing them yet I can't help poas.

Afm- No news really, waiting on O. I think it should be here any day. Doing the every other day bd until Pos opk.

^She will be, just hoping that poor baby isn't as nit-picky as she is! Lol

Nichole-it will be here soon! Are you doing SMEP?
I didn't test last month until the day before AF, I might break down after walmart this weekend. There always seem to be pregnant ladies and babies.

Negative OPK still this morning :( Looks like i'm having one of my longer cycles. Gonna try to BD again tonight in hopes of getting my pos. soon :(

Cassidy-that stinks. Hurry up eggie! Do your cycles alternate long then short?

Its super tough Katrina! I struggle sometimes, especially with people who don't treat their kids right.

Nichole, I'm with ya! Wait wait wait. Lol.

Cassidy that stinks! Hang in there and keep BD'ing! Is there a pattern to the long and short cycles?

95% of the time I ovulate on CD12. Out of the 10 cycles i've charted (not including this one) I O'd on CD12 seven times, CD14 twice, and CD16 one time.

I haven't had a longer cycle since March.

Everytime I go to walmart-I end up with way to much ttc stuff. Because I see a pregnant lady and go that could be me. Seriously I think my husband wants to smack me across the head when we go. That is why we only go 1 time a month I think.

Katrina, The few times I have gone to walmart, I ended up with like 6 boxes of FRER's, a bottle of Soy Isoflavones, and OPK's. Walmart is always trouble!

Cassidy, I'm on cd17 and still waiting to O. Must be something in the air. Hopefully your hubs will continue to feel better so you can keep BD'ing! Are you using softcups?

Nichole, so glad you got the SA results back. Did your doctor give you an interpretation of them, or any thoughts as to if they are good/bad?

Yes i've used softcups the 2 times we've BD'd so far and plan on continuing to use them. Hopefully I will O tomorrow! FX! I hope you O soon too Amanda!

Yes i've used softcups the 2 times we've BD'd so far and plan on continuing to use them. Hopefully I will O tomorrow! FX! I hope you O soon too Amanda!

Are you seeing a progression on your OPKs? Fingers crossed for you! If you O tomorrow, you're still pretty well covered! eeeks goodluck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->