This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Oh its beautiful Nikki!! So cute and I can't wait until she is here to use it.

Very cute Nikki!!! Was it DH's idea to put the recliner in there?? LOL my DH put his leather recliner in the baby room and said he'd rather have it than a glider. Are those wall decals or painted?

I love that prego idea! We took a picture of our dog with a sign that said, "I'm gonna be a big brother!" I hope I have to come up with a new idea soon! Glad you're feeling well. I was just the opposite. I was not hungry at all.I wasn't really sick, but I wasn't hungry.

Mirolee, it WILL be!

Nikki, that room is adorable! ! We aren't re-doing ours for our next baby. Its all brand new.. so if we have a girl, we will add some pink to the jungle theme and green walls and call it good. :)

Im holding it til I can get home to my opks. I love TTC! Lol

Very cute Nikki!!! Was it DH's idea to put the recliner in there?? LOL my DH put his leather recliner in the baby room and said he'd rather have it than a glider. Are those wall decals or painted?

Well we were shopping for a glider and they were just as expensive as that big chair... so we went for the big chair because DH said you will fall asleep in it often. So I picked one that I could truly fall asleep in with the baby in the middle of the night. Now that it is in the room its really big feeling (because room is a bit small), but its SOOO comfy that it is worth it. Everything is painted in the room. My mom and DH's mom are very good artist's (they do it for fun), so we projected the image up on the wall and painted it.

DH loves coffee so I got him a Best.Dad.Ever mug. I plan on putting that in a gift bag along with a positive test and give it to him.

Nichole, you're way more restrained than me! Lol. I came flying out of the bathroom yelling "What is this?!" with the test. I laugh thinking about it now. :) I'll probably break down and cry hysterically next time around! Lol. Your idea is absolutely adorable though! I love it.

Lol I did the same thing. I was so excited that there's was no way I could contain it.

Lol glad I'm not the only one. I know I wont be able to again when I get a BFP, too.

I'll probably react the same way. Freak out and run to him. If I can restrain myself I'll do the mug idea

I tend to do my tests when Hubby is home. Last time with our son I tested at work not thinking anything of it, became hysterical, told my work colleague then rang my husband. I want him to be the first to know this time and not over the phone! :lol:

I've already book marked some t-shirts for my son which on the front say "Shhhh I have a secret" and on the back they say "I'm going to be a big brother!" I don't plan on actually telling anyone I just plan to let my son walk in wearing his new t-shirt :lol:

Opks are still nowhere near positive .. just a suuuuuper light line. Last cycle temps had me O'ing tomorrow, but Opks not until Saturday sooo who knows. It will be interesting to see I guess. We are just going to bd at least every other day til positive Opk, if not crosdhairs, and go from there. I'm not complaining though. If I had been early, my bd bases were not covered at all!

Cover all bases!
I could never keep it a secret from dh, I will probably cry or yell and be all excited. Unless I test when he's at work then I will have a bit more time to think about it. I wouldn't want to call him and tell him, I would rather tell him in person.

Good Monday Morning Girlies! :coffee:

It is so sad to see this poor thread so quiet, I am lost without the constant chatter!

Lol guess I will google this morning away. Or browse baby bumps to see where I'll be by vacation time.. Haha.

Hope to see lots of BFPs this month.. I see we have Mirolee testing early on Wed and a bunch of other 2WWers or Oers. And Softcuppers!! YAY for getting through the first half girls, I have faith it will pay off for you all! :)

I know it is so quiet. I don't know if I will test or not this month.

Awh well FX'd Katrina, it's coming up for you!! :)

Oh and on a random note- My Step-Sister is getting induced today. Lol she is a wicked step-sister so I will not be attending. Came out a week after Jaxon passed away, said she was 6 months pregnant and didn't even know. I think I ranted and raved about that a while back. But she is a complete BRAT and her BF will not come home from college for her. She is living at home not working, nothing. And my mom lives with them now too and is obsessed with the idea of a baby GIRL. Grr makes me so mad, that was MY mom, my best friend, and now she is consumed by Alyssa's pregnancy and all. And I have to go to a birthday dinner tonight for my little sister's 17th birthday (OMG, she's so old! :/) so I'm suuuure she'll wanna chat all about it. Just thought I'd mention that since it's happening.. lol.

I know it is super quiet! :(

I've always heard you get bigger faster the second time around than the first because everything is already stretched out. Where are you vacationing?

Katrina, I wish I could not test! You're strong strong strong! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->