Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

Should have trusted that little voice in the back of my head, we are :cloud9::pink:TEAM PINK!!! :pink::cloud9:

DH and I are over the moon, I am so excited to see our daughters growing up together so close in age, I really hope they end up being best buds!! I always wanted a sister growing up and am so happy to be able to see my daughters have a sister!! DH says he is elated to finally have all "his girls"--melted my heart!! :cloud9:

Aww, that is so sweet!! I know you said you were really hoping for a sister for your DD. I have four sisters and love them all so much, wouldn't trade them for the world. It will definitely be a wonderful thing to watch them grow up together. I'm incredibly excited for you!! :happydance:

Congrats on your newest :pink: bundle amberyll23!

I'm hoping for another girl as well. I think two girls close together would just be loads of fun :) but as long as baby is healthy I won't be disappointed.

Thank you so much ladies! I really do hope they get along, it will be so much joy to see them growing up together! I see lots of tea parties and princess parties in my future! :cloud9:

Armywife--I felt the same as you, I would have been just as happy with a boy, but I think it is going to be so special for my girls to have each other, and so close in age too!

Can't wait to see the results of all the upcoming scans!! Excited for all of you!! :flower:

My scan is already for Monday but i wanted to add my prediction to be team blue!

Tlh my babys.heartbeat is very fast, 172 at 10 weeks and usually 160-165 now at 16 and im team blue !!!

all the gender predictors ive done said boy except the heartbeat..so only time will tell!! i will be thrilled either there's pros for both sides :D

Should have trusted that little voice in the back of my head, we are :cloud9::pink:TEAM PINK!!! :pink::cloud9:

DH and I are over the moon, I am so excited to see our daughters growing up together so close in age, I really hope they end up being best buds!! I always wanted a sister growing up and am so happy to be able to see my daughters have a sister!! DH says he is elated to finally have all "his girls"--melted my heart!! :cloud9:

congrats on getting another little girl!!!

Im staying team yellow and will let you know what i predict after Wednesday!

Omgosh reading everyones excitement as they find out what team their bumps are is making me bounce off the walls for my appointment on tuesday :) :D So happy for all you ladies !!! :happydance:
4 More days to go for me :D:happydance:

Congrats Amberyll23 on team pink!!!!

Aw it's so nice seeing people getting their pink or blues! Making me very excited for the 19th!

Good luck to the girls with scans in the next few days :hugs:

Had my scan today. Have to go back in 14 days to double check babys heart as they couldn't see it clearly enough. Plus we didn't get to see the goods v well so still team yellow for now

Oh I am sorry you couldn't see anything! Hopefully next time! :)

Had my scan today and my gut feeling was right. Its a boy! :blue:

Mustbemummy sorry you didn't get to see the goods but must have still been great to see baby :)

Congrats on your boy rachie2011!

It was. It made me feel bit teary. Was so happy to see him/her again and now I get another chance to in two weeks

Had my scan today. Have to go back in 14 days to double check babys heart as they couldn't see it clearly enough. Plus we didn't get to see the goods v well so still team yellow for yellow

Sorry you didn't get your answer today but I know I never argue with a second ultrasound :haha: I love every chance I get to see tadpole on the screen. Do you want me to put your new date down as the 15th?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->