Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

Just wanted to say good luck to our two ladies, Sophieee18 and Sarah82, having their scans today!! What a great way to start out your weekend!! :) Let us know how things go! :thumbup:

Congrats on your boy rachie!!

good luck ladies going for your scans today!!!!

4 more sleeps for me!!

2 more sleeps..........my excitement level is nearly off the chart, heaven forbid what tomorrow will bring!

I have my scan on feb 28th, I will be 15 weeks... I really hope we can see the gender!

Getting so anxious for my scan coming up. 5 more sleeps! I'm actually really nervous. I haven't seen the baby since about 6 weeks at my viability scan. :( I'm such a worrier and can't help but to be nervous that something is wrong!

I'm team blue!!! My little boy put on a great show. :)

Congrats Rachie and Sarah on your little blue princes!:flower:

Mustbemummy, sorry they could not see the bits, I hope they are able to at your next scan! :flower:

I'm team blue!!! My little boy put on a great show. :)

Aww, yay!! :happydance: How super exciting for you! I know you said you wanted another little boy, guess he just wanted to be a little more difficult than his brothers and make you suffer with sickness and such :haha: Congratulations!!

Getting so anxious for my scan coming up. 5 more sleeps! I'm actually really nervous. I haven't seen the baby since about 6 weeks at my viability scan. :( I'm such a worrier and can't help but to be nervous that something is wrong!

I know exactly what you mean. I even got to see my baby two weeks ago and I'm still worried that something will be wrong. The worry never goes away. We are waiting to do our gender reveal until later in the day after our scan so hopefully, if everything looks good, I will be able to get back to being super excited about learning baby's gender. Your day will be here very soon!!! :happydance: Can't wait to hear the verdict on your bump! :)

It's a GIRL!!!!!!! OMG!!! I am defo the happiest mummy in the world. :D :D :D

Congrats everyone who's had their scan so far! :) 16 days til mine!!!

Congrats on your lil girl Sophie!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->