Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

Hey! My gender scan is on March 15th and I predict girl!!

I hope it's a girl anyway ^_^

Hey girls!!! Can I join?? I am almost 15 weeks with twins! And hoping I can find out what we are having at my feb 12th appt! I'm predicting a boy and a girl! Well see!!! Congrats to you all!

It's a GIRL!!!!!!! OMG!!! I am defo the happiest mummy in the world. :D :D :D

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
YAYY!! Sooooooo happy for you getting your girl!! I'm sure you are on :cloud9: So sweet to have one of each! Big congratulations to you lady!! :)

I cracked and had a gender scan at 16 wk my 20 wk scan is 27th feb but my potty shot has 4 lines opens to guesses if anyone wants a look image on my profile very confused ? Xx

With my 1st I knew boy 2nd I knew boy. (20 wk scan she said girl wrong xx)3rd I knew boy but with my 4th and new partner I had a pyschic reading and all she saw was a baby girl and I was mixed so had gender scan 16 wks boy my 5th I was sure was yet another boy but gender scan showed us our long awaited girl and my 6th currently expecting was convinced a girl but not sure after gender scan looks like a boy but not like my last son sooo very confused I will say all my lads I had high iron and girl my iron was soo bad but this time I seem ok so guessing I'm team blue ? Xxx feel free check out my gender scan and comment xx

Hope I'm postin in right place I'm new 17 wks with 1 baby lol any pics ofyour babies ? Xxxx Congrats
Hey girls!!! Can I join?? I am almost 15 weeks with twins! And hoping I can find out what we are having at my feb 12th appt! I'm predicting a boy and a girl! Well see!!! Congrats to you all!

congrats on your girl sophie!

i still have 22 days i am getting so anxious!!

Had my scan today. Have to go back in 14 days to double check babys heart as they couldn't see it clearly enough. Plus we didn't get to see the goods v well so still team yellow for yellow

Sorry you didn't get your answer today but I know I never argue with a second ultrasound :haha: I love every chance I get to see tadpole on the screen. Do you want me to put your new date down as the 15th?

Oh yes that would be a good idea really. Thanks

Hello ladies!! We're having out scan on Wednesday 2/6, but we won't find out the gender till march 9th as we're having a gender reveal party!! :-D

junemomma are you having the tech write the gender and put it in an envelope? i would never have the will power to not peak :haha: i'd love to have a gender reveal party but i don't think i could wait even longer afterwards! i'm thinking about doing something to reveal it to family but i would already know of course lol

I took a pic of two adorable outfits! A beautiful dress and a very handsome suit for newborns. I'm going to send it to my mom the moment we find out so she knows. Then that evening when I get home I'm going to post a pic of the outfit on FB and see if anyone guesses why I posted it. LOL! I can't wait!!!! 3 more sleeps and I'm about to get one of them out of the way in just a few mins!!!

i'm thinking about getting an ice cream cake from DQ on my way home from the appt and having them write on it "it's a boy" or "it's a girl"...my husband can't go with me to the gender scan due to an appointment he has so i want to bring home the cake to show him if hes going to have a son or another daughter. then i figure i can take a picture of it and post it on facebook!

my scan is tomorrow! im so excited! though i wont find out the gender until my docs appt on wed:-(

Hello, Can I join in the fun?? :shrug:
Im 13 weeks and 1 day. Due date is aug 10th according to my first ultrasound at 10 weeks 4days. I wont be able to see what im having for a month at least. They don't see anyone for gender scans until 18 weeks the earliest. This pregnancy feels way diff and every pregnancy is suppose to be this one is just wayyy diff for me. My first was a boy so we are all hoping for a girl in the family. I don't really know what I feel like it is... at first I felt like a boy and then girl and now im confused. I am just hoping its a girl...

Hi, you can confirm two boys for me :) All looking lovely and healthy and so cute snuggled up against the membrane so they could be together :)

Scan due tomorrow at 2pm.... I think boy...OH thinks girl! Sooo exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->