Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

my scan is due february 6th... DH and i are really hoping for a boy :blue: :blush:

Had to go to hospital because of suspected PROM. Water levels are fine thankfully and baby is well and wriggly. They wouldn't tell me what I'm having at that point but when they scanned the femur I saw (|) which looked girly to me but could have been testes - im not a trained tech. I'm so glad everything is ok and now more than ever excited to find out what we are having :)

Had to go to hospital because of suspected PROM. Water levels are fine thankfully and baby is well and wriggly. They wouldn't tell me what I'm having at that point but when they scanned the femur I saw (|) which looked girly to me but could have been testes - im not a trained tech. I'm so glad everything is ok and now more than ever excited to find out what we are having :)

Well I am so very glad to hear that everything is okay with you and baby!!! :flower: Just about two more weeks and we will both have our answers!!

My US got moved to Wed. The 30th!!!! Yay! 5 days.. and my anatomy scam will be Feb. 7th so I will.be able.to double.check gender:)

Today is your big day!! :happydance: Just wanted to wish you good luck! Hope everything goes perfectly today! Let us know how your US is! :thumbup:

13 days and finally got dh on board with a boy and girl name!!! :happydance:

Good luck to all with scans in the next couple of days :)

Hi girls

I'm new to 2nd tri today and have got my gender scan on the 20th February! Can I be added please :flower: x

Hi girls

I'm new to 2nd tri today and have got my gender scan on the 20th February! Can I be added please :flower: x

Aww, and it's twins!! Twice the excitement for your gender scan! :) You have been added to the list :thumbup: And welcome to second tri!!!

Finally got my date. 18 Feb is our scan and I'll be one day shy of 19 weeks then. Was really hoping it would be sooner but at least I have a date to look forward to now. :)

Im team blue!!! Scan today 100% BOY

Congratulations!! Sounds like you have a definite answer and won't really need the confirmation scan here in a few days! I know you were predicting a girl, but are you excited about the idea of a boy now??

Miracles happen are you going to keep a tally of :pink: vs :blue:?

Just something I saw in another thread didnt know if you planned on doing the same :flower:

Just something I saw in another thread didnt know if you planned on doing the same :flower:

Yes I plan on it, I just have a couple that have said as far as they know they are pink/blue but are waiting confirmation so every time I go to start a tally I confuse myself on whether or not to go ahead and count these yet or wait until the actual date. Over thinking! Haha :dohh: I will go ahead and tally up what we have now and if anything changes then it can be changed easily :thumbup:

Yes I plan on it, I just have a couple that have said as far as they know they are pink/blue but are waiting confirmation so every time I go to start a tally I confuse myself on whether or not to go ahead and count these yet or wait until the actual date. Over thinking! Haha :dohh: I will go ahead and tally up what we have now and if anything changes then it can be changed easily :thumbup:

Haha I totally understand. I wasn't trying to be pushy was just curious :)

Haha I totally understand. I wasn't trying to be pushy was just curious :)

Oh no you're totally fine! I didn't take it as being pushy at all :) It was a good push to finally get me to make a decision, I needed that! :thumbup: I wish I could blame the over thinking thing on pregnancy brain, but I think it's more of an OCD thing instead :haha:

Ok, I am going to cave and predict that I am having a boy, even though I think my subconscious is trying to convince me it is a girl because part of me wants DD to have a sister! :wacko:

my scan is on monday:) ill update on wednesday when i see my doc:)

My scan is next Wednesday the 6th!! I have a feeling it's a girl but we'll be happy either way!

Awh so awesome for those who have already found out - Congrats!! Boys are ruling...we need to even it up some hehe ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->