Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

Last day of January ladies!!!

Our February excitement is about to begin :happydance:

Yeah 11 more days for me!

Miracleshappn just to make some more work for you ;) I didnt predict in my last post, so I am saying BOY.

Yeah 11 more days for me!

Miracleshappn just to make some more work for you ;) I didnt predict in my last post, so I am saying BOY.

:thumbup: I will get you put down for a boy guess! And yayyy! for the last day of January!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ugg, it can't pass fast enough! 19th here!!! Still a long time to wait!

Im team blue!!! Scan today 100% BOY

Congratulations!! Sounds like you have a definite answer and won't really need the confirmation scan here in a few days! I know you were predicting a girl, but are you excited about the idea of a boy now??

Oh no confirmation needed! We got many many pics of the goods!! All boy in there no doubt! My tech said, I rarley say im 100% but im 110% sure you got a boy in there!! Im over the moon it's team blue!!! I wanted boy so badly!! And everyone convinced me it was a.girl ! I already have a boy and girl and wanted my girl to.stay the only princess!!

Oh no confirmation needed! We got many many pics of the goods!! All boy in there no doubt! My tech said, I rarley say im 100% but im 110% sure you got a boy in there!! Im over the moon it's team blue!!! I wanted boy so badly!! And everyone convinced me it was a.girl ! I already have a boy and girl and wanted my girl to.stay the only princess!!

:) so very wonderful for you!! I'm glad you have gotten what you wanted and that you have a definite answer! That must be a great feeling not having to doubt the results when you start buying things for baby!! :happydance:

Getting down to the last few days before you ladies with scans on the 4th will be getting your answers!! Do any of you - Rafferty, Sue_88, meli1981 - have a last minute prediction/guess before you go in??

I don't have a clue to be honest, but all my nub guesses, predictions & HB theory/sound all say girl - so ill go with that! :)

i still have 25 days to go :( my doctor said she thinks its a girl too based on the old wives tale of girls heartbeats being faster than boys. it was 160 yesterday! i can't wait to find out if i have to buy new of almost everything or if madelyn's stuff can be reused!!

Tlh my babys.heartbeat is very fast, 172 at 10 weeks and usually 160-165 now at 16 and im team blue !!!

Only 2 days to go for me! So excited but thinking boy now. Keep looking at 13 week scan and feel like boy! To be honest I haven't got a clue! Not long to find out now anyway!

Happy February :happydance:

Good luck to the four ladies going today! Can't wait to see he numbers start changing :)

IT'S FEBRUARY!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Good luck and best wishes to MustBeMummy, Amberyll23, rachie2011, and ROROLL!!! So excited to hear you big news!

Hi my scan is the 14th February and were not bothered what we have as long as it is healthy but I do have a feeling it's a girl xx

Should have trusted that little voice in the back of my head, we are :cloud9::pink:TEAM PINK!!! :pink::cloud9:

DH and I are over the moon, I am so excited to see our daughters growing up together so close in age, I really hope they end up being best buds!! I always wanted a sister growing up and am so happy to be able to see my daughters have a sister!! DH says he is elated to finally have all "his girls"--melted my heart!! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->