Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

Congrats to those that found out yesterday!

Good luck to those going in today!!!

2 more sleeps for me!!

Scan due tomorrow at 2pm.... I think boy...OH thinks girl! Sooo exciting!

Hello ladies!! We're having out scan on Wednesday 2/6, but we won't find out the gender till march 9th as we're having a gender reveal party!! :-D

Oh wow you are waiting a long time for your gender reveal party!! I am doing this with my close family/friends as well, and I had planned on waiting a week or so until mostly everyone could be there but I got impatient as soon as my scan was scheduled and planned it for just a few hours later before DF has to be at work :haha:

my scan is tomorrow! im so excited! though i wont find out the gender until my docs appt on wed:-(

Aw that stinks that you have to wait but at least it's just two more days! Let us know if you have a good prediction or anything after today!! Good luck! :thumbup:

Hi, you can confirm two boys for me :) All looking lovely and healthy and so cute snuggled up against the membrane so they could be together :)

This is so sweet!! Sounds like they are already the best of friends! Congratulations on your two boys!! :) Now, I assume when counting the total of blue/pink bumps I will count your blue bump twice, right? Those of you that read one of my previous posts probably already know, I over-think everything haha :dohh: Just wanted to make sure this makes sense to everyone else but that's what I planned on doing for everyone having twins.

Good luck to Rafferty, hardatworkmom, and Sue_88 who are also having their scans today!! :happydance: Hope everything is perfect with your little ones!

Also, I tried to keep up with getting everyone who just posted their scan dates added to the list. If you are one that just gave us your date, welcome!!, and also check the list and make sure you weren't missed and that your date is right. If you find that it is not just please let me know and I will get it fixed.

Just noticed I have a scan buddy on the 12th now :thumbup: I was feeling alone being the only one :haha:

Only 8 days to go :happydance:

Also, I tried to keep up with getting everyone who just posted their scan dates added to the list. If you are one that just gave us your date, welcome!!, and also check the list and make sure you weren't missed and that your date is right. If you find that it is not just please let me know and I will get it fixed.

You're doing a great job keeping up! Thank you for this thread.

So now I think we need some pinks to keep up with the blues :thumbup:

Oh, we most certainly do need some pink bumps!! Blue has taken an early lead that's for sure!! Which is not what I expected because it seemed like every prediction I have put in lately is for pink and now every result is blue :shrug: I'm sure at least one of our ladies today will come back as team pink!! :)

Congrats on your 2 little princes tulips!!! :flower:

And I agree, we need more princesses in here, poor little ladies are outnumbered so far! :winkwink:

Oh, we most certainly do need some pink bumps!! Blue has taken an early lead that's for sure!! Which is not what I expected because it seemed like every prediction I have put in lately is for pink and now every result is blue :shrug: I'm sure at least one of our ladies today will come back as team pink!! :)

Ooo I've just seen were one day apart and our babies are onions :haha:

I agree

Hi I am due June 18th. I just had my 20 week scan & we are team pink (again)!! Very excited!!! X

:) I hadn't noticed that we are so close!! Is your due date July 13th, then?? It seems so crazy to me that in almost the blink of an eye our babies have gone from being the size of a poppy seed to now an onion. AND we are getting really close to being half-way through already!! Crazy. Where has the time gone? :shrug:

i kinda predict another girl, but im secretly wishing for a boy:)

This forum makes me want to find out what I am having so can add to the blue/pink list!! Am I the only one not finding out??? Feels like it lol

At the beginning I said I wasn't going to find out...that didn't last long haha. No way can I go the whole time not knowing.

With my DD I didn't find out until 31 weeks because she was being uncorporative!

:) I hadn't noticed that we are so close!! Is your due date July 13th, then?? It seems so crazy to me that in almost the blink of an eye our babies have gone from being the size of a poppy seed to now an onion. AND we are getting really close to being half-way through already!! Crazy. Where has the time gone? :shrug:

Yes I'm due July 13th :flower: yes I think it's gone quite quick too! Hope the second half goes just as quick.
The scan seems to be taking its time though! I really can't wait :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->