Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

DH really doesn't want to find out as we had a surprise with Ds and it was best moment ever. I'm swaying so going with not finding out as means a lot to DH. Tempting though! X

i kinda predict another girl, but im secretly wishing for a boy:)

Well I will go ahead and put you down as predicting girl and just maybe it will jinx things and you will get your boy :winkwink:

This forum makes me want to find out what I am having so can add to the blue/pink list!! Am I the only one not finding out??? Feels like it lol

Haha I'm sure being on here doesn't help your temptation at all, but if I remember correctly you are one of 3 or 4 who are staying team yellow.

Yes I'm due July 13th :flower: yes I think it's gone quite quick too! Hope the second half goes just as quick.
The scan seems to be taking its time though! I really can't wait :happydance:

Haha I thought that exact same thing as I typed it. Everything has seemed to be flying by but this scan feels like it has taken its time getting here! Luckily the excitement from everyone who finds out before me has made things seem to go by quicker. Can't wait for the rest of our results today!!

Hi, thanks, I think counting them as two babies works best :) that way it won't be weird if someone with twins has girl/boy :)

Hi, thanks, I think counting them as two babies works best :) that way it won't be weird if someone with twins has girl/boy :)

Yeah that is the exact reason I went ahead and decided on counting twice because there would be no way around counting twice if there were boy/girl twins. Glad someone agrees! :thumbup:

my scan is tomorrow! im so excited! though i wont find out the gender until my docs appt on wed:-(

the tech won't tell you anything? not even a "well im pretty sure its a ..." :haha: that stinks you have to wait to see the doctor but at least its just the next day!

Hi, you can confirm two boys for me :) All looking lovely and healthy and so cute snuggled up against the membrane so they could be together :)

congrats on your twin boys!

i know! they even keep the screen pointed at them until the last five min or so! its soooo stupid! i just want to see my baby more and know what its bits are!:)

ultrasound went great. baby looked amazing and cute:) however we no longer get pics:-( i only got to see the babe for a few min:-(

We're team PINK! Really thought it was blue, but still thrilled on a second baby girl for our family!!!

We're team PINK! Really thought it was blue, but still thrilled on a second baby girl for our family!!!

Wow I am surprised too cause I caught your thread earlier taking guesses from others and you had so many more boy guesses! When I looked at least. We all probably jinxed you by saying we need more pink bumps :winkwink: Congratulations on your little girl!! :)

Hello! My scan is 6th of March and I predict girl! :)

Congrats to all those that found out yesterday! Good luck to those who are going in today!!!

1 more sleep for us!!

Congrats on the newest blue and pink bumps :) good luck to today's ladies!

1 week left for me :happydance:

Good luck to the following ladies who have their scans today - Young1stMom, Heather118, Mummie2be, KBrain3377, and sjtttc!! So excited for you all!! :happydance: Let us know how things go!!

I've got my scan at 9am in the morning, I'm sooooo excited!!

At the beginning I said I wasn't going to find out...that didn't last long haha. No way can I go the whole time not knowing.

With my DD I didn't find out until 31 weeks because she was being uncorporative!

We werent going to find out at first either. I decided pretty early that i didnt want to know then as it got closer and closer to our 20 week scan the more i wanted to know. Now i know id never last another 19 weeks! We had the scan on feb 1st but he/she wasnt playing ball so we still dont know plus was laying the wrong way for the heart to be measured and checked properly so we are going back on the 15th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->