Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

I've had my scan today and it's a boy! I knew it was but everyone kept telling me i was having a girl. I've already got a girl and a boy so i didnt really have a preference x

congrats on your boy!!

i have no idea what i'm having!! i keep thinking girl because i secretly think itd be nice to reuse my daughters stuff. and then i think boy because this pregnancy is completely different from my first pregnancy.. i havent a feeling of one or the other though!

Congrats to everyone :)

Looks like boys and girls are hanging right neck in neck :)

girlinyork--congrats on your mummys girl!! so special and wonderful, you are going to love having a little princess!! :flower:

HelenEdge--congrats on your little boy! Your DD is going to have her hands full with 2 brothers! :winkwink:

dr went great! I did get to see my beautiful baby moving around but it was a quick one and wasn't a good ultrasound machine I asked when I would get my scan at the ultrasound building she said once I am 18-20 wks she will schedule it. I hate waiting lol
my guess is girl though :)

this pic is turned sorry lol

Attachments

• my new baby bean 13 weeks 2 days.jpg
    my new baby bean 13 weeks 2 days.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2
I'm waiting for midnight to come so I can officially say my re scan is tomorrow! Lol

Thanks, I've seriously had a goofy grin on my face the last couple of hours...my cheeks hurt, lol!!

hello ladies just wanted to have my date added! my scan will be on March 15th a.k.a. My Birthday!!! So excited! We are hoping for and predicting a baby girl!!

Well our scan went fantastic today and........we are....team BLUE!!! I am shocked but so overjoyed :)

Congrats to the other ladies!!! :))) Cloud 9 xx

Congrats to all the ladies who had their valentines scans today. Hope all are healthy and you got what you wished for :)

My turn tomorrow! Re scan at 11:45am:happydance:

Im going in on the 22nd of Feburary. I have the gut feeling of a girl... It's my first and all of the family says boy.. But I have never followed the same path of the family... My siblings mostly have boys... So call it wishful thinking... But I feel Girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->