Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

Oh my goodness ladies, we have our answer but it's all sealed up in an envelope that I currently have in my possession. I have just a few more hours before we get to do our reveal!! So anxious!! Eeek. I'm starting to think carlywarly might have been the beginning of our trend of the day, blue bumps!! Now that I have spent so much time convinced I was right about girl, I'm starting to realize I really could be wrong :haha: Hope to hear from the other ladies who had their scan today before my reveal so I can see if there really is going to be a trend or pattern. Superstitious? Maybe a little :dohh:

Congratulations to carlywarly on your boy and Tink80 on your girl!! Tink - your post about your husband tearing up and you smiling nonstop is so sweet!! Love it!

Good luck to Chanchita91, beachgal, Belen09_10, TTCMSP, and Tasha16!! Let us know how things turn out!!

Oh my goodness ladies, we have our answer but it's all sealed up in an envelope that I currently have in my possession. I have just a few more hours before we get to do our reveal!! So anxious!! Eeek. I'm starting to think carlywarly might have been the beginning of our trend of the day, blue bumps!! Now that I have spent so much time convinced I was right about girl, I'm starting to realize I really could be wrong :haha: Hope to hear from the other ladies who had their scan today before my reveal so I can see if there really is going to be a trend or pattern. Superstitious? Maybe a little :dohh:

Congratulations to carlywarly on your boy and Tink80 on your girl!! Tink - your post about your husband tearing up and you smiling nonstop is so sweet!! Love it!

Good luck to Chanchita91, beachgal, Belen09_10, TTCMSP, and Tasha16!! Let us know how things turn out!!

is it killing you to not just take a little peak :haha: i can't wait for you to do your reveal to know what it is!!

Tink80--congrats on your princess hun! :flower: I remember my DH tearing up when we found out our first was a DD! It truly melts your heart, doesn't it? It's a sign that his little girl already has him wrapped around her tiny fingers!!

Carlywarly--congrats on your blue prince sweetie! :flower:

MiraclesHappen--I don't think I would have the strength to avoid tearing that envelope open! Can't wait to hear your results!!!

Good luck to all our other ladies with Valentine's Day scans!! And Happy Valentines day to all of you!!! 2 years ago today, we got our BFP for our first DD, who is a rainbow baby, so this day always and forever will hold a special place in my heart! :cloud9:

Miracles happen I couldn't do it!! I wouldn't be able to will myself not to look :haha: can't wait for your reveal :)

Congrats to the other ladies who have found out!

Congrats to all the new pink & blue bumps x x

How exciting! I don't think I could stop myself from having a peek. Hope you are happy with the result :)

Thanks so much ladies :) I was so sure he was a she!! I even bought baby girl clothes a few weeks ago lol. Oh well...I am in no way disappointed - in fact I have fallen more in love with him :)

You have amazing willpower Miracles!! I am so impatient that I couldn't wait til my 20 week scan lol....eek good luck!! Xx

Thanks so much ladies :) I was so sure he was a she!! I even bought baby girl clothes a few weeks ago lol. Oh well...I am in no way disappointed - in fact I have fallen more in love with him :)

You have amazing willpower Miracles!! I am so impatient that I couldn't wait til my 20 week scan lol....eek good luck!! Xx

Haha oh boy!! I will probably end up on here later telling almost the exact same story!! :haha: I haven't bought anything but I was so sure I could have bought girl clothes too. Only a little while longer to go!! :happydance:

Congratulations on your little boy bundle!

I agree with you about Miracles! You have amazing willpower Miracles, can't wait to see what it is! I cannot wait until 20 weeks either!

hello ladies just wanted to have my date added! my scan will be on March 15th a.k.a. My Birthday!!! So excited! We are hoping for and predicting a baby girl!!

Yay! I have a scan buddy =D

4 weeks tomorrow and it can not go quick enough ^_^

Happy valentines ladies!

It's a BOY for me!!!! I'm so excited and can't wait for July to get here!!!
Good luck to the rest of the ladies :)

Less then 12 hours to go! I'm so excited. But worried too. As the only reason we are having a re scan is becoz last time we couldn't get a good enough measurement of the heart.

It's a boy for me!!! So excited. Baby looks very healthy. Official July 4th due date!!!

It's seems like it was a day for the boys!!! Congrats everyone!

It definitely is a boy day! Congrats to all the blue bundles!!

Isn't it funny how it comes several at a time like that? :D

Miracles, I am dying over here, update us when you have a chance, lol !!

Hi it's a boy for me aswell ladies, everything looked perfect with him xx

Beautiful Baby Girl on her way in July!!!!:happydance: :cloud9:

Potty shot attached:haha:

Attachments

• GRAY,BIANCA B MRS.Ser1.Img2.jpg
    GRAY,BIANCA B MRS.Ser1.Img2.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads