Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

Wow came on this morning to see an update from miracles... And nothing :haha:
Surprised to see all these boys yesterday and then a little girl from beegray at the end. Boys must be winning again now!
Congratulations to you all (sorry can't multi quote) x

Also hope your scan goes well today mustbemummy, bet you are so Excited to see your little girl again :cloud9: hope she gives you a little wave!

Also hope your scan goes well today mustbemummy, bet you are so Excited to see your little girl again :cloud9: hope she gives you a little wave!

I don't know its a girl yet. I predicted a girl. We r having a re scan to check the heart again and hopefully confirm the gender.

Leaving for the hospital in 5 mins :D
Come on wiggle time to behave for mummy n daddy.

Good luck with your rescan! Lucky you got one, my doc with my DD didn't give me one I had to go to a private place to find the gender! :)

Good morning ladies!! Sorry to have kept you all waiting :haha: yesterday was a busy day for us!! Holy smokes!! Yesterday was certainly a blue day! Congratulations to all you ladies on your little men! Had I been on to see that 4 out of our 7 scans were ALL blue yesterday I would have been doubting myself even more than I already was! However, gut feeling proved to be RIGHT for this mama!!!! WE ARE OFFICIALLY TEAM PINK!!! Yay! :happydance: I would have been thrilled either way but I'm so happy to have been right. We have some incredible photos of the reveal too! Mostly all me being incredibly excited and shouting "I told you so"!! Haha

Good luck to MustBeMummy and JWandBump with your scans today!! Hope your little one behaves for you today MustBe! My little girl was such a little stinker yesterday, not wanting to show her face. Her daddy and I already know what we are up against, one stubborn little lady!

congrats everyone:) miracle, girls are awesome! youre going to love being a girls momma!:)

Happy valentines ladies!

It's a BOY for me!!!! I'm so excited and can't wait for July to get here!!!
Good luck to the rest of the ladies :)

congrats on team blue!

It's a boy for me!!! So excited. Baby looks very healthy. Official July 4th due date!!!

congrats on your boy!

Hi it's a boy for me aswell ladies, everything looked perfect with him xx

congrats on your blue bump!

Beautiful Baby Girl on her way in July!!!!:happydance: :cloud9:

Potty shot attached:haha:

congrats on your girl!!

Good morning ladies!! Sorry to have kept you all waiting :haha: yesterday was a busy day for us!! Holy smokes!! Yesterday was certainly a blue day! Congratulations to all you ladies on your little men! Had I been on to see that 4 out of our 7 scans were ALL blue yesterday I would have been doubting myself even more than I already was! However, gut feeling proved to be RIGHT for this mama!!!! WE ARE OFFICIALLY TEAM PINK!!! Yay! :happydance: I would have been thrilled either way but I'm so happy to have been right. We have some incredible photos of the reveal too! Mostly all me being incredibly excited and shouting "I told you so"!! Haha

Good luck to MustBeMummy and JWandBump with your scans today!! Hope your little one behaves for you today MustBe! My little girl was such a little stinker yesterday, not wanting to show her face. Her daddy and I already know what we are up against, one stubborn little lady!

yay congrats on your little girl i bet you are so excited!! how did you do the reveal?

I go on February 27th for the anatomy scan...I will be about 18 1/2 weeks along! Hopefully they will be able to see between those legs, because Mama is SUPER anxious to know what this little bean is!!

I have no predictions this time around...my first baby was a boy and I had the feeling it was a boy, this time, I have no idea! So I just want to know!!! Not even guessing this time around!

OMGOSH 5 boys yesterday!!

Congrats to TTCnov2012, beachgal, TTCMSP and Tasha16 on your beautiful little men!! :flower:

And 2 princesses!! Congrats beegray and MiraclesHappen!!!

What a wonderful Valentine's Day for all of you ladies!!! :cloud9:

Good luck to today's scans!!

Well I had mine today, but baby had cord in between his legs and all curled up so they couldn't do anything :( they are going to redo it in 2weeks..

I already know I'm having a boy but I wanted to make sure today but I'll have to check in my next one instead :(

Other than that baby is all good, growing lovely, just very stubborn!

how frustrating! my baby must be an exibitionist, because we have a juicy shot of his bum with his legs spread! hes sure proud of his manhood already!:)

My girl needed a little coaxing but eventually spread for us :)

Haha my boy was the same... Spread wide open and clear as day! Lol oh boy I might have some troubles when it comes to girls and dating ;)
I was surprised considering he was moving like crazy and the tech kept laughing because he wouldn't hold still. Must have been the tea I had on the way to the appt!
I thought I really wanted a girl but the moment I saw the screen, everything changed. I became so in love and excited for the challenge and experience of a little boy.
I feel truly blessed to be pregnant and to have a healthy baby boy growing inside me!
Ok mushy stuff over ;)
Good luck ladies oxox

Congrats to everyone on their pink/blue bumps!

So many boys recently! I hope get a girl to help even things up!

Congratulations to all the new pink and blue bumps!!!

I wonder if by wednesday we will have a lot of girls and mine is a girl too or a boy!! Ugh! 5 more sleeps!

Haha my boy was the same... Spread wide open and clear as day! Lol oh boy I might have some troubles when it comes to girls and dating ;)
I was surprised considering he was moving like crazy and the tech kept laughing because he wouldn't hold still. Must have been the tea I had on the way to the appt!
I thought I really wanted a girl but the moment I saw the screen, everything changed. I became so in love and excited for the challenge and experience of a little boy.
I feel truly blessed to be pregnant and to have a healthy baby boy growing inside me!
Ok mushy stuff over ;)
Good luck ladies oxox

lol, i feel the same after 2 girls, im soooo excited about having my baby boy:)

I have another scan on Wednesday as couldn't get spine check due to position so looking forward to double checking our little man is a little man though I'm pretty sure it's right! Anyone heard of someone being told something and its wrong? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->