Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

I have my scan on 2/20! So excited. I have a little boy who is 14 months! Had a scan when I was 12 weeks.. anyone able to take a guess what this baby will be??

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 3
I had my anomaly scan scan yesterday (valenines day!) but they couldn't tell as baby was hiding its bum! I think it's a boy though. Have to go back in a few weeks as have low lying placenta which they will be checking regularly so hopefully next time will find out.:thumbup:

I have my scan on 2/20! So excited. I have a little boy who is 14 months! Had a scan when I was 12 weeks.. anyone able to take a guess what this baby will be??

I say girl because of angle of the nub!

Miracles, congratulations!!!!!!!!!! =D
It's funny you guys mention exhibitionist. My little girl had her legs spread, tech said "she's not shy, is she?" and then a few minutes later she crossed her legs, LOL. Then as the tech was changing views she spread her legs again and she checked one more time since it seemed she wanted to show us, haha.

Good luck with your rescan! Lucky you got one, my doc with my DD didn't give me one I had to go to a private place to find the gender! :)

We had to have a rescan coz the heart wasn't checked properly it wasn't in right position. If it was just about knowing the gender they would never do a rescan

Good luck with your rescan! Lucky you got one, my doc with my DD didn't give me one I had to go to a private place to find the gender! :)

We had to have a rescan coz the heart wasn't checked properly it wasn't in right position. If it was just about knowing the gender they would never do a rescan

How did things go? Baby ok?

Baby is perfect. Still laying face down. Tried for ages to get heart and eventually got it. All four sections and all valves etc working as they should and.....a flash of the bits!! Happy mummy n daddy :)

Amazing- you must be so relieved :) are you going to let us in on what flavour baby you're having?

Oh yeah!! Lol

Add me to the growing list of.......

Blue bumps!

Thank you. Even though I was so sure it was a girl Im still cuffed its a lil boy :D

boys rule! oh yeah so do girls, since i already have two!:)

Baby is perfect. Still laying face down. Tried for ages to get heart and eventually got it. All four sections and all valves etc working as they should and.....a flash of the bits!! Happy mummy n daddy :)

Yay I'm glad all is well! Sorry I got it wrong earlier saying your bump was pink, happy he decided to show all eventually!
Congrats on your little man :flower:

Yay I'm glad all is well! Sorry I got it wrong earlier saying your bump was pink, happy he decided to show all eventually!
Congrats on your little man :flower:

Lol that's ok no need to apologise :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"