Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

My instincts were completely wrong lol - we're having a girl!

My anatomy scan is on Feb. 18th when I will be 21w0d-- This Monday! I'm so excited to see an actual baby instead of the tiny blob from 6w4d. :happydance: We are team :yellow: all the way, but I will be posting pictures for everyone to take a gander at. :winkwink: My gut instinct is boy, but we won't know for sure until July! :thumbup:

Congratulations to everyone who found out what they were having recently... Lots of :blue: for sure!

Woa lots of blue bumps! :) T-minus 3 days and counting! This baby better not be stubborn and spread those legs is all I've gotta say! :)

Hey! Can I jump in here? My gender scan in on March 6th. I predict another boy!

We had our scan on 2/14. After 2boys, we will be welcoming our first princess in July! I am so shocked!!!!!

Congratulations on the :pink: bumps now coming our way! Maybe we'll even out the numbers! :thumbup:

Anyone heard from miracles? Hope all is okay and she just got busy. Congrats to all the ladies who recently found out what team they are on :)

Can you add me! I'm having my scan on the 26th. I'm really scared about the rest of the scan so I'm trying to distract myself with the gender piece. I'm thinking team blue but DH thinks its a girl. Thanks to everyone for sharing their scan pics!

Congrats Abagail and AllieM on your little ladies! :flower:

Anyone heard from miracles? Hope all is okay and she just got busy. Congrats to all the ladies who recently found out what team they are on :)

No, she confirmed she was having a girl then disappeared. I hope she hasn't abandoned us now!
Hope you are ok miracles and celebrating your little pink bump x

No, she confirmed she was having a girl then disappeared. I hope she hasn't abandoned us now!
Hope you are ok miracles and celebrating your little pink bump x

Oh I must have missed where she confirmed her pink bump. Hopefully she comes back :) I know right there after you can be so excited you forget things :haha:

i have a private gender scan booked for march 9th! ill be one day off 18 weeks!
i have NO IDEA what they will say, not a tiny clue.
psychic sandra gibbs told me my conception month which was correct, she predicts girl along with most of my family... other half wants it to be a boy, we'll see!! x

I have nooooooo gut feeling of whether its a boy or a girl. I will be happy with either! I'm so excited to find out thought! :)

I will guess girl though, because of all the old wives' tales I've tried/found.

Good luck Kelly, medipea and miss bellum (and anon), i bet you are sooo excited. I hope all goes ok x
Can't wait to hear what you are having! :happydance:

My turn tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"