Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

FINALLY tomorrow is my scan! :) I'm nervous, I hope the baby is showing it's stuff, with my DD I was so excited and she wouldn't spread it!

Good luck to all of you having your scans tomorrow! :flower:

Gah, March 29th seems so far away... :haha:

Happy Scans to the ladies getting scanned today!!:flower:

Hi ladies, I just had my scan and its team pink all the way, she even looked liked she was smiling and clapping, very happy and now I can buy lots of pink bits, hope everyone is well xx

I would like to join. I go in March 27 for our 16 week gender scan :winkwink: I can hardly wait.

My guess would be girl :pink: but who knows. I have no basis to think that. The moon phase said boy.

Following our scan today, we are now....

Still team yellow!

Baby was in a awkward position and did not want to co-operate.
They think it might be a boy, but said if we were going to buy anything for a boy to keep the receipts.

So we might be team blue but could yet be team pink.

Oh no that's so frustrating. My DD was like that, I didn't find out til 31 weeks with her and that's because I paid private and she took 2 hrs to giggle my tummy around to get the shot!

It's what I'm afraid of happening this time!

Oh no that's so frustrating. My DD was like that, I didn't find out til 31 weeks with her and that's because I paid private and she took 2 hrs to giggle my tummy around to get the shot!

It's what I'm afraid of happening this time!

We are debating about a private scan, not sure at this point if its worth it or not.

Hope you get a good clear scan this time :)

My DD didn't co-operate on her scan either. I ended up booking a private one - im really hoping that doesn't happen this time... 5 days!

Following our scan today, we are now....

Still team yellow!

Baby was in a awkward position and did not want to co-operate.
They think it might be a boy, but said if we were going to buy anything for a boy to keep the receipts.

So we might be team blue but could yet be team pink.

Oh noo how frustrating after waiting so long.
I had a 4d scan at 27 weeks to confirm the gender, it was so sweet and well worth the money. We could see him smile, stick his tongue out etc.

Oh noo how frustrating after waiting so long.
I had a 4d scan at 27 weeks to confirm the gender, it was so sweet and well worth the money. We could see him smile, stick his tongue out etc.

We are considering a private scan but not sure if we can justify the cost. Our baby just did not want to co-operate at all today, kept rolling over & hiding. We couldn't get any really good pictures either. Still, he seemed to think it was funny, as he was giving a thumbs up for us!

See where I live private scans are cheaper. My private scan tomorrow is $50...at the doc it's $300!

See where I live private scans are cheaper. My private scan tomorrow is $50...at the doc it's $300!

OMG that is expensive! I pay 45 for the regular scan and 65 for 3D-4D one! So that's why for sure I am getting the private one on wednesday! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->