Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

Following our scan today, we are now....

Still team yellow!

Baby was in a awkward position and did not want to co-operate.
They think it might be a boy, but said if we were going to buy anything for a boy to keep the receipts.

So we might be team blue but could yet be team pink.

So sorry baby was uncooperative!!! :wacko: Hopefully you get to see him-her soon and tell!

19 week scan today confirmed we indeed have a tiny little princess in there! She was so active. Started out breech with her bum down and legs bent upwards. Ended up head down. Poor tech had a hard time getting everything all her shots baby was so active. It was so neat to see her moving around. So excited!!

19 week scan today confirmed we indeed have a tiny little princess in there! She was so active. Started out breech with her bum down and legs bent upwards. Ended up head down. Poor tech had a hard time getting everything all her shots baby was so active. It was so neat to see her moving around. So excited!!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!! :flower:

Hi ladies, I just had my scan and its team pink all the way, she even looked liked she was smiling and clapping, very happy and now I can buy lots of pink bits, hope everyone is well xx

congrats on your pink bumps ladies!!!

afm 1 more week and i am so excited!!!!

Two more sleeps for me! I don't know if there will be much sleeping involved, I already had a hard time last night! :)

I have a scan this Friday, on the 22nd. We keep calling our little bump a boy but we will let you know! Very excited! This is our first :)

2nd try to tomorrow ! Hopefully this time we're lucky enough to see !

Good luck today ladies! Hope they can see the important parts! :haha:

Although we are still team yellow, I was excited to see baby at yesterday's scan! Baby has grown sooo much since the last scan at 6w4d! The tech had a lot of trouble getting measurements as my little sea monkey had himself tucked behind my pelvis and was napping, so at the next apointment I get an additional scan! Yay!

Attachments

• 02182013_7.jpg
    02182013_7.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 2
3 and a half hours!!!! :) Up, worked out, about to have some coffee to get my little babe moving (wish I could feel it) Last time we did this baby wouldn't move even though I had drank a red bull! lol, my DD is just as stubborn now as she was in me!

Found out I'm having a girl yesterday! Please add a pink bump for me :cloud9:

Hope miracles is ok. She's gone all quiet. Probably out stocking up on pink things :)

I know Miracles...where are you hun?? LOL...hope all is OK?? xx

Audraia waiting to hear your news!! :)

I hope miracles is ok! We miss her! :)

We are having a little girl too!!! :) So excited. Spent all afternoon building the cot and changing dresser as hubby has been desperate for ages but I've been making him wait til after the scan!
So excited to meet our baby girl! xx

We are having a little girl too!!! :) So excited. Spent all afternoon building the cot and changing dresser as hubby has been desperate for ages but I've been making him wait til after the scan!
So excited to meet our baby girl! xx

Congratulations!! How cute!! :flower:

Seems like we are having a girl wave, I can't wait to see if mine is a girl tomorrow! :kiss:

Hi, were back and we are having another little boy
I thought so all along!

Here's my little man! (Upside down)
image.jpg

He was being quite awkward to start with, had his feet up by his head, all curled up. Everything looked perfect though and he measured exactly on my dates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->