Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

Hi, were back and we are having another little boy
I thought so all along!

Here's my little man! (Upside down)
View attachment 569855

He was being quite awkward to start with, had his feet up by his head, all curled up. Everything looked perfect though and he measured exactly on my dates!

Congratulations!!! Glad to hear all went well! :happydance:

hiya..i'm having my long awaited 20 week scan on the 11th of March (less than 3 weeks to go ..Yay!!:happydance:)...I'm hoping for a girl, DH convinced it's a boy with no backing whatsoever :haha:. Can't wait to find out.
~Please add me on the list...will update on the 11th...thanks

I have an official scan date finally March 6th and I predict a girl.

Hope miracles is ok. She's gone all quiet. Probably out stocking up on pink things :)

I know Miracles...where are you hun?? LOL...hope all is OK?? xx

Audraia waiting to hear your news!! :)

I hope miracles is ok! We miss her! :)

Hey ladies!! Sorry I've been MIA for a couple days, had a long weekend with no work yesterday so we decided to take a small little vacation and guess who forgot her computer :dohh: I hate trying to keep things updated through my phone too. I didn't even think about it until we were already there! Needless to say, I had a LOT to catch up on this morning! Congratulations to all the new (mostly pink) and few blue bundles I'm seeing!! Good luck to everyone with scans coming up soon! Can't believe it's almost the end of February! :happydance: Miss Bellum I'm sorry you didn't get your answer! If you happen to get another scan date let us know!

As for us, it has been SO nice to be able to say "she" or "her" and know for sure now! She is the first little girl to be born amongst my immediate family/close friends, so everybody has ALREADY gone crazy buying her things!! I haven't even bought anything yet but we have plenty of adorable little girl things. She is loved, that's for sure! Such a wonderful feeling!!

Also, welcome to all the new ladies who have given us your scan dates! Hope your wait flies by!!

How adorable miracles! Glad to hear all is well and your little girl is surrounded by pink! :)

Hi- I have my 20 weeks scan on 3/4 so please put me down for that date. I would like a boy but kind of think it's a girl but either one is going to be a blessing.

Found out I'm having a girl yesterday! Please add a pink bump for me :cloud9:

Congratulations on your girl :) x x

We are having a little girl too!!! :) So excited. Spent all afternoon building the cot and changing dresser as hubby has been desperate for ages but I've been making him wait til after the scan!
So excited to meet our baby girl! xx

Congratulations on your girl :) x x

I thought so all along!

He was being quite awkward to start with, had his feet up by his head, all curled up. Everything looked perfect though and he measured exactly on my dates!

Congratulations on your little boy, so pleased to hear everything is perfect :) x x

Hey ladies!! Sorry I've been MIA for a couple days, had a long weekend with no work yesterday so we decided to take a small little vacation and guess who forgot her computer :dohh: I hate trying to keep things updated through my phone too. I didn't even think about it until we were already there! Needless to say, I had a LOT to catch up on this morning! Congratulations to all the new (mostly pink) and few blue bundles I'm seeing!! Good luck to everyone with scans coming up soon! Can't believe it's almost the end of February! :happydance: Miss Bellum I'm sorry you didn't get your answer! If you happen to get another scan date let us know!

As for us, it has been SO nice to be able to say "she" or "her" and know for sure now! She is the first little girl to be born amongst my immediate family/close friends, so everybody has ALREADY gone crazy buying her things!! I haven't even bought anything yet but we have plenty of adorable little girl things. She is loved, that's for sure! Such a wonderful feeling!!

Hope you enjoyed your holiday! How lovely to hear everyone being so excited for your little girl. Will post back to the thread if another scan date comes up.

And I was right, it's a boy!!!! :) He was so adorable in the ultrasound, stretching all out and playing with his hands, sucking them and putting them together. I'll attach my scan pics, you can definatly see a little pee bug!!! :)

And our name is Ryker Caleb!

Attachments

• Boy.jpg
    Boy.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 7
  • baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 3
Congrats on your little ladies, MrsMcP and kwills55!!

And congrats on your little princes, kaths101 and Audraia!!!

WB Miracles, glad you enjoyed your minivaca, those are always so nice to get some much needed r&r, even if it is brief!!

Miss Bellum--sorry your little one was being so modest!! I hope you are able to get a private scan!!

Found out I'm having a girl yesterday! Please add a pink bump for me :cloud9:

We are having a little girl too!!! :) So excited. Spent all afternoon building the cot and changing dresser as hubby has been desperate for ages but I've been making him wait til after the scan!
So excited to meet our baby girl! xx

I thought so all along!

Here's my little man! (Upside down)
View attachment 569855

And I was right, it's a boy!!!! :) He was so adorable in the ultrasound, stretching all out and playing with his hands, sucking them and putting them together. I'll attach my scan pics, you can definatly see a little pee bug!!! :)

And our name is Ryker Caleb!

congrats everyone!!!! i was gone for like a day and a half and the girls made their come back thats awesome! i can't wait to see what the trend is closer to my scan!

congrats! looks like the chinese predictor got it wrong again! i was predicted a girl and am definately having a boy:)

Congrats on your girlie Mummie2be!!

Happy scan day to all the ladies going in today!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->