Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

Congrats on your blue and pink bundles, Gemma, that is so wonderful, one of each!! You are going to have so much fun!!!:flower:

Congrats Stardust and lisanicole on your pink little ladies!!! :flower:

I just wanted to update. I spoke to my doctor and he apologized for the tech's behavior. He said that it's not right to book a gender scan and refuse to do it, but also the way she never showed us the baby and took 2 minutes and it was just a negative experience overall.

He said that we will get another scan free of charge with a different tech and he will call back to confirm the date.

I am pretty excited again, I just wanted to have a wonderful experience in knowing the gender rather than just getting an answer. I have done scans with this other tech before and he had been really good to us and is good in explaining and showing everything. I am no longer so anxious about learning the sex because I realized the most important thing is how I get to learn it, not just getting told and sent off like the first tech pretended to do next week for us.

I will let you all know once I get my new scan date :)

That is wonderful hun, and you are right, the experience and how you find out is also important, so I am looking forward to you letting us know your new scan date and hope this next scan goes the right way for you!! :flower:

Thank you so much, I was feeling really sad yesterday but now I am better :)

Gemma, that is fantastic! Congratulations!

Borr, that is really good news. Glad you're getting another scan free of charge.

Very good news Borr!! Good luck, and have fun this time :)

Wow one of each Gemma :) Amazing news!! Congrats

So happy for all you ladies...it's amazing how boys/girls are almost neck and neck :D It seems there is a rush of one sex one week, then the opposite the next week - pretty exciting!! Good luck to all those with scans coming up :D xx

Good luck to the ladies today!! ONE more sleep for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had my gender scan last night and its a baby boy and girl :) :happydance: they are wonderful!!!! X

Aww, how precious!! Such a sweet outcome for you!

I just wanted to update. I spoke to my doctor and he apologized for the tech's behavior. He said that it's not right to book a gender scan and refuse to do it, but also the way she never showed us the baby and took 2 minutes and it was just a negative experience overall.

He said that we will get another scan free of charge with a different tech and he will call back to confirm the date.

I am pretty excited again, I just wanted to have a wonderful experience in knowing the gender rather than just getting an answer. I have done scans with this other tech before and he had been really good to us and is good in explaining and showing everything. I am no longer so anxious about learning the sex because I realized the most important thing is how I get to learn it, not just getting told and sent off like the first tech pretended to do next week for us.

I will let you all know once I get my new scan date :)

I'm so very happy you got things straightened out!! I can only imagine the frustration you felt with the whole situation. I had my worries about baby not cooperating during our scan but never did I ever think the tech would be the one to ruin my excitement. Be sure and let us know when you will be going back!!

Had an early gender scan (was suppose to be monday, but had an ultrasound yesterday 2/21) and found out its a BOY!!!! Couldn't be happier!

i had a scan today for my dermoid cyst as i am having an op to remove it on thursday....anyway long story short, i saw my beautiful baby girl. i saw her foofoo twice to be sure and definitely no tinky winky hiding, just three lovely lines. my son Zac (3) will not know what has hit him when he sees all the pink appearing in our home. i get it reconfirmed on monday at my anomaly scan x

:cloud9:

i had a scan today for my dermoid cyst as i am having an op to remove it on thursday....anyway long story short, i saw my beautiful baby girl. i saw her foofoo twice to be sure and definitely no tinky winky hiding, just three lovely lines. my son Zac (3) will not know what has hit him when he sees all the pink appearing in our home. i get it reconfirmed on monday at my anomaly scan x

Congrats on the girl!!

Can i thread hijack to ask about your cyst?? they found one on my first US that was 5cm.... i am hoping it is reduced/gone at my 20week US. Do you know how big yours is?? and they will remove it while preggo?? is it higher risk to have it "left alone" then surgery while pregnant.

Congrats on the girl!!

Can i thread hijack to ask about your cyst?? they found one on my first US that was 5cm.... i am hoping it is reduced/gone at my 20week US. Do you know how big yours is?? and they will remove it while preggo?? is it higher risk to have it "left alone" then surgery while pregnant.

sorry to put my two cents in but at my first ultrasound they found a cyst on my ovary that was 4cm. i was experiencing pain which caused them to look in the first place. when i went back two weeks later it shrunk to 2.5 cm. i have my 20 week scan on monday so im hoping its gone now. hopefully yours shrunk on its own!!

Talking about surgery when pregnant thought would share my story. When I was 12 weeks pregnant I came home one day in agony, ended up in ambulance due to abdominal pains. They suspected cyst on ovaries. I had to sign a massive consent form with huge risks (top one being mc) as they were taking me for a laparotomy which is major abdominal surgery. I've never been so scared in my whole life. Anyway in surgery they found it wasn't a cyst but my appendix and part of my bowel (extra growth) that were causing pain and had to be removed. I was in some mess inside the consultant said. Anyway when I woke first thing I asked was am I still pg and they confirmed yes! I couldn't believe it after having an anaesthetic etc! I'm now 23 weeks and baby doing great. So surgery whilst pregnant can be absolutely fine! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->