Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

congrats on the little boy ready!! so are girls and boys all tied up now then?? my scan is monday afternoon!!

Congrats to all the new girls and boys!!! The girls sure have caught up!!!

I mentioned to my husband the other day that I thought it was interesting to watch and see how close to 50/50 it is.

He replied that of course it was 50/50, duh.

I have had many instances where I have known a fair few people be pregnant all within a short period and in my experience it's not always 50/50 - a lot of the time it's mostly girls or mostly boys.

What does everyone else think? (I also think he didn't need to be such a smarty pants about it!!!)

I mentioned to my husband the other day that I thought it was interesting to watch and see how close to 50/50 it is.

He replied that of course it was 50/50, duh.

I have had many instances where I have known a fair few people be pregnant all within a short period and in my experience it's not always 50/50 - a lot of the time it's mostly girls or mostly boys.

What does everyone else think? (I also think he didn't need to be such a smarty pants about it!!!)

Your hubby is wrong. Individually the odds are 50/50 but in terms of statistics (and you can quote this) probability has no memory ;) - genuine mathematical expression, that. This is my mother's sixth granddaughter out of seven grandchildren.

Congrats on all the new blue and pink bumps!

And I know, it's funny how close they are, but it's my experience too that it's mostly blue or pink. When I was pregnant with my DD, 5 of my friends were pregnant with boys!

yeah, I think our group is more the exception to the norm! It has been my experience that it is usually more of one than the other!

We have a group of parents that get together every xmas time, and we were laughing the other day, out of the 12 children we all have (and our daughter will now make 13), only 1 is a boy!!

That being said, I think it is neat how close in numbers we are, and how we have some days that look all blue and others all pink!! :flower:

last time i was pregnant i knew 4 other ladies that were pregnant 3 of them were having girls like me and one was having a boy..this time around i know a few other people having babies due around the same time as me and one found out shes having a girl, i find out today and the others within the next month so im curious to see how it is this time

New scan is set for this thursday!! :happydance: Hopefully now they will tell me the sex :haha:

Update: didn't get my ultrasound on Feb. 22nd... :( my doctor wants me to be 20 weeks now... So I go March 6th at 9:00 am! Super bummed out! I cried in the waiting room with my husband there.. And my doctor told me that is how it's always been with her.. I just wanted to see my baby.. Ugh, oh well... March 6th can't come soon enough! Got to hear the heart beat though.. 147 I still call girl!

Oh I'm sorry!! I know how you feel! I hope time flies for your scan! :)

Its a girl!!!! I'm so excited! I asked my daughter if she was happy its a girl and she said NO she's. Almost 16 months so at least she didn't mean it..I hope :haha:

Congratulations on your little princess, tlh97990!!! :flower: Our DD is 16 months too and whenever we ask her if she wants a little sister, she shakes her head no, lol! But she says no to everything these days!

So excited and proud to announce I am expecting a son! Bring on the blue converse and miniature sweater vests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->