Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

Can I join!!???

I have my scan on the 19th and I am going to guess girl, even tough a lot of people say boy!

I can't wait!

I have mine on 27th, I'm stopping team yellow but only cos hubby doesn't want to know - I'm desperate to find out so I'll be having a real good look! I have no idea what it is - completely 50/50! I have 2 boys already so maybe another boy xxx

@MamaFlick - How exciting!! Hope everything goes perfectly for you!! Let us know what you find out! :thumbup:

@hardatworkmom - I went ahead and added you for the 4th, so hopefully you get to find out then!! And hopefully you get your girl as well! If the date changes just let me know and I will get it fixed.

@borr.dg.baby - Of course you may join us! I already got your name added!! Here's to hoping the next couple weeks fly by for both of us!! :)

I have mine on 27th, I'm stopping team yellow but only cos hubby doesn't want to know - I'm desperate to find out so I'll be having a real good look! I have no idea what it is - completely 50/50! I have 2 boys already so maybe another boy xxx

Ah man, that would be so very tough for me!! Did you guys find out with your first two? Make sure you report back to us after your scan and give us your best guess after you get your good look!! :thumbup:

Had a spinal check scan today they have put my dates back to what I thought I was so im back to being 14 weeks not the 17 weeks (I knew I was right)the first silly woman put me as so my 20 week scan has now been put back to 20th march rather then 24th feb so im no longer part of the gender scan in feb bunch :)

Only 1 week to go until my private gender scan on the 4th!!!

20 week Anomaly Scan on 16th. :D

Ah man, that would be so very tough for me!! Did you guys find out with your first two? Make sure you report back to us after your scan and give us your best guess after you get your good look!! :thumbup:
Yeah it's tough lol! But I would really like a suprise too. We found out with the first, with the second we didn't find out but I clearly saw willy and balls and there was no doubting he was a boy even though it wasn't confirmed. Hoping I can see something this time :) I'll report back! Seems ages away yet!

Can I join? My scan is on Valentine's Day - February 14th. I am guessing girl, but we will see. My hubby and I will open the envelop at our V-day dinner!

Had a spinal check scan today they have put my dates back to what I thought I was so im back to being 14 weeks not the 17 weeks (I knew I was right)the first silly woman put me as so my 20 week scan has now been put back to 20th march rather then 24th feb so im no longer part of the gender scan in feb bunch :)

Well I went ahead and kept you on our list, you can be our first to sign up for March! :thumbup: My first scan they moved me back two weeks - right after I had thought I made it to second tri, had to go right back to first :dohh: Getting moved back stinks, but at least you know for sure now!! I take it everything with the spinal check went okay??

Can I join? My scan is on Valentine's Day - February 14th. I am guessing girl, but we will see. My hubby and I will open the envelop at our V-day dinner!

Aw, how sweet!! I thought about opening our results on some sort of date, since our scan is also on Valentine's Day, but I want our close family/friends to also be there - and he works that night :dohh: Pretty sure our Valentine's Day this year will be impossible to beat next year :haha:

Yeah it's tough lol! But I would really like a suprise too. We found out with the first, with the second we didn't find out but I clearly saw willy and balls and there was no doubting he was a boy even though it wasn't confirmed. Hoping I can see something this time :) I'll report back! Seems ages away yet!

Haha darn, now you have me worried. I was HOPING, even though I really knew better, that since I'm not an ultrasound tech or anywhere close to being great at reading them that I wouldn't have to worry about kind of "figuring it out" at the ultrasound. We are doing a big reveal that evening and I want it to be a complete surprise - now I'm pretty sure as much as I'm going to want to look I'm going to force myself to look away during that part of the scan so I don't get a glimpse of anything :haha:

Do you think someone is telling me somthing that ALL the other girls getting scans on 6th Feb have guessed a pink bundle?? I am the only one not knowing or finding out!! Wonder if it is a sign lol

My scan is on the fifth! My "mommy" instincts are telling me that it's a boy..and that's exactly what we are hoping for.

Do you think someone is telling me somthing that ALL the other girls getting scans on 6th Feb have guessed a pink bundle?? I am the only one not knowing or finding out!! Wonder if it is a sign lol

Lol all the predictions for that day are for pink bumps, huh?? I hadn't noticed!! It could most definitely be a sign if all of the guesses end up being right! :) Are you staying team yellow?? If you mentioned it before I must have missed it!! I will put it next to your name if so!

Yeah mostly decided to stick to team yellow though I am SOOO tempted to find out. DH thinks I would regret it though as a)they may get it wrong and b) once you know, you cant take it back as you decide want a surprise!

Yeah mostly decided to stick to team yellow though I am SOOO tempted to find out. DH thinks I would regret it though as a)they may get it wrong and b) once you know, you cant take it back as you decide want a surprise!

Well if you can wait then go for it!! :thumbup: I wish I were strong enough but I just can't lol I'm sure it would be SUCH a wonderful surprise to find out when baby is born! And as you said there would be no getting it wrong then. I just, just can't wait :dohh:

Hey everyone my scan date in March 4th.. I am really hoping for a little girl! I have an 8 year old son Dom... It seems like march is taking sooooo long to get here!

My appointment is Feb 28th and I will hopefully be 18 weeks. I predict its going to be a girl. I sometimes think it'll be a boy but then my gut feeling says girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->