Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Ny- it just happened.. It was the first month I even noticed good ewcm.. I've had it before but it wasn't as stretchy..

EJW, That's sweet--enjoy it! We are doing the same here :)

Mrs, wait what just happened? Your short cycle? I'm sorry you're still spotting. I have not had that before. But, left ovary pain could be ovulation gearing up or trying to. Isn't spotting possible during ovulation? It would be early for you but :shrug:

My family lives in Chicago, so they've got 2 weeks to get rid of this snow because I'm flying in to meet my new nephew! :baby: The difference is Chicago knows how to handle a lot of snow. They'll be fine in a day or two. :winkwink: We get 1 inch of snow out in DC, and the town shuts down for 4 days. :nope:

Mrs., you could totally be having ovulation pains and spotting!! Are you opking? (Dont' you love how I made that a verb?! :haha:)

You started Maca right? It's bringing a BUNCH of ewcm for me! Party on! :headspin:

Oh good Ready you are home! Haha. I just wrote to you and came on here to see if you got home okay. It's getting crazy out there. It's just going to be worse tomorrow! This snow is insane. Between today and tomorrow, they are saying over 20 inches. Yikes!

How's everyone doing?? I'm just sitting here still waiting. :) At least we are getting close!

Just looked back a little bit..

Mrs- Don't worry too much about the spotting. Our bodies do crazy things. Have you started anything different this cycle? Have your cycles always been long?

Ready- Yay for work being canceled! I hope I don't have to go in!!

Hi Rosa, EJW & Ny! :hi:

Yes yes, I'm home--glad you made it safely! No work tomorrow! Everyone grab your hunny and "keep him warm" :p

Ready, nice! "keep him warm" LOL! I see you're CD15, 2 days ewcm but no opk. Me, too. I'm CD12, 3 days of ewcm and still no positive opk. The earliest I've ever o'ed was CD15, which came as a surprise. It's been CD17 for a few cycles (including last cycle), CD19 and CD21 before (that cycle sucked). So the fact that I had ewcm on CD10 was exciting! I'm hoping I get that positive opk in a day or two. :happydance:

Hi, Kiki!! :hi: I like how we're all excited when we see each other online. :friends: So now that everyone is talking about snow and snow days, I kinda want some more. :blush: We had Wednesday, Thursday, Friday off for snow AND yesterday was a "work from home day" which of course meant I was working on updating my BnB posts. :blush: Today was another work day...and yet I'm getting greedy and want more snow days. :haha: Oh well. I guess I have to go back sometime, right?! :wacko:

Rosa, good luck! Do you get any other signs of O like cramping? My cycles are nuts and I've O'd anywhere from cd14 to 37. The only way I can cope is to try to bd on days where I see ewcm and try not to worry too much about it. Last cycle I completely gave up on O'ing and was just ready to start a new cycle but I got a bfp. This cycle--who knows! I hope you get your positive OPK soon!

I wouldn't think I'm close to o, unless maca is a magic pill and worked it's powers instantly. I've been taking it for 4 days now. Hmm I'm not sure what to think.. I'm cd 11 now, and I af ended cd 5. Should I do an opk tonight? Or wait till morning?

Ladies that's crazy about the 20 inches of snow expected.we're predicted a ft. Our store is closed today, but tomorrow will be open, for how long I'm not sure.. So they days off and keeping hubby's warm especially for those close to o. :) but crazy still that they expect everyone to be at work the following day when there's still bad driving conditions.. Hmph

Holy craperoni! I think you ladies were right!

https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/2aee39a4.jpg

The start of a positive opk?

It could be starting! :) Have you done a lot of OPKs? Is that the type of line you get leading up to O? Exciting!!

This is the first opk I've taken in a year or so, from memory I think so.. But idk.. It's not positive because it's not as dark as the control line? If this is o which is unbelievable, (thank you guys for telling meto test, then usig preseed today was a great idea.

I'm a little embarrassed. Dh just walked in on me taking pictures of the test. :blush:

Yah I generally try to hide that crazy stuff from DH too :p Well, it's not crazy to US, only to THEM. But yes that is not a positive OPK but it could be the start of one. I think some girls get no line at all & then POP a positive, and some sort of ramp up to it. Any cm or anything? You should test again tomorrow! Where are your ICs? I have tons of those since they're so cheap. Happy for you, but test again!

The only cm I'm having is light spotting every now and then, It loos like it has cm with it but idk.

I remember when using the opk for that month it wasn't - no line then suddenly a line at o. They were gradual.. I'll test again tomorrow. :) this is exciting!

hey mrs.. im just wondering... i have kind of white stretchy cm but not alot.. my lower right back aches and i have mild cramping on my right side aswell... we BD just now we have dtd on the 27 29 31 and the 1st today? is this ovulation

Annie, it could be O. Every woman feels different things, and some don't feel anything at O.

Mrs., I fade into positive opks, too. This definitely looks like it could be the makings of a +opk!! I suggest taking several tests today, like 3. I've missed the surge before because I was still only testing once a day. However, looks like it'll be today or tomorrow anyway...I've "geared up" to O once, didn't, and got a positive opk like 5 days after that, just fyi. If I had not been temping, I would have assumed I o'ed and had a really late period. :wacko: Yay for positive opks!!! :happydance:

Kiki- It's great that you are ready to try again, we can't wait to have you back here with us! What a friend of mine told me when I spoke to her about my miscarriage was maybe it was for the best. Perhaps there was something that would have been wrong with little bean and losing it was a way of protecting it from suffering? I would very much like to believe that my loss, and yours as well, happened for a reason and that reason is to provide you with a very sticky and very healthy bean this time around.

Mrs- my little peach is doing well, at least I think so. Won't know 100% until tomorrow late afternoon. My nuchal scan is at 5:30pm and I'm both excited and terrified. Part of me keeps worrying that they are going to tell me my little button didn't make it, but I'm trying to stay positive. It's just typical worry. I promise I'll take a bump picture for you sometime today as I am literally snowed into my apartment lol.

ready- WOOOOT!! Sounds like ov is right around the corner. Fingers are tightly crossed that the two angels you've had so close together are going to give you the stickiest bean ever this cycle. They do say you are more fertile after a loss, so I pray that this is the silver lining on a dark cloud for you! It's absolutely wonderful that you and dh were bd'ing so much without thinking of baby making. That's kind of how it worked for me. Of course in the back of my mind I was hoping all the extra bd would help, but I was just more into enjoying my oh (a lot of him lol). It almost felt like we were a new couple again.

Rosa- I'm hoping you have the same luck I did, one lousy deceiving cycle followed by a lovely almost can't believe it's real bfp! I told you him not taking that test was a good thing. You've probably got a super sperm army in there tracking thatIt egg as we speak lol. That egg has no chance of escaping. Perhaps this is what it takes to finally get your bfp, a doctor who brushes you off as being a young and healthy couple who don't need a SA?

Brandy- I know how you feel, it just doesn't seem real until after that first appointment. To be honest it didn't feel real even after my first scan. lol sometimes it STILL doesn't feel real. I'm not sure I'm going to fully believe it until I'm holding that little button in my arms. The benefit of you being high risk (fingers crossed there never is any real danger) is you'll get more chances to see your little bean. If you're doctor is anything like mine, you'll have a scan around 6/7 weeks. I was so pleased to hear my doctor does routine scans that early to confirm dates and placement of the baby. I'm so excited for you!!! Tylenol is definitely okay to take. My midwife gave me a lovely list I am pm to you with symptoms and the meds you can take for them. Acetaminaphin is what is in Tylenol and it's safe. It's the asprins and ibuprofens you want to stay away from.

nypage- I'm so sorry your cycle is being so out of whack. I really hope the maca helps you the way it helped kiki and you start having a more regulated cycle so that you can get your bfp.I'm keeping my eye on you, I have a feeling you'll be getting yours soon. I know how you feel about the tummy aches, I've had them my entire life. It's more intestinal pain than it is stomach pains. Certain things just don't seem to digest well for me, and of course it's foods I love. I'm really sensitive to larger quntities of dairy but not quite lactose intolerant, which is a real bummer considering all I crave are milkshakes and chocolate milk...

EJW- you don't live all that far from me, how is the weather treating you? Yesterday was a nightmare on my way home from work. Complete whiteout conditions and the roads were a mess. Most of the stores in my area were closing due to the weather, expect for mine of course. I endedup calling off work today, and I know they weren't happy with that, but I am literally snowed into my apartment. Snow is past the knee and the cars in the lot are completely covered. there is snow 3/4 the way up the storage shed and you can barely see two of the SUV's the snow is so high. I wasn't going to risk it, and I am certainly not comfortable driving in this weather. Apparently there was thunder and lightning last night... in a blizzard. Talk about bizzar.

Rosa- I wouldn't worry too much about the snow for your visit. All of this should be cleared up by tomorrow. It is just coming down so much so fast that is causing the problem. So hopefully the weather doesn't kick back up before you come to meet your new nephew.

Mrs- that test looks wonderful!! Looks to me like ov is just about there. This is so exciting! Is dh going to be more proactive this month with the baby making?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->