Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Rosa- your cm sounds great! Mine isn't like that yet.
Yest is the first day you noticed ewcm? So that should mean you still have time.. Especially since you haven't had +opk yet. :)

Love- thank you! The clerk at gnc let me look through their medical book and there are several several things to try for men and women :)

I had originally thought this was my 4th day of ewcm, but comparing today's to 4 days ago, that definitely was not ewcm. Jan 30 was more dry, and I guess I'm labeling it as sticky. So, if it's only day 2 of ewcm, I guess I still have time. I really don't know why I'm over-thinking this so much...not like it really matters. We're :sex: it tonight either way! :winkwink:

Mrs- I hope that is the start of your positive! That is so exciting! Fx'd it gets darker!!

Love- Thank you very much for your kind words. :) The bean was really sticking in there very tightly, just in the wrong place. I'm hoping to get my HSG very soon so we can unblock the tube if there is any blockages. So hopefully that does it's job because I have a good feeling the next one will be very sticky!

Kylar- I hope you feel better soon hun!

Rosa- Yay for Maca working its magic! And that's great to listen to your body! Can't always trust the opks! Go get busy!

The snow stopped for a bit and is falling again! Oh goodness when will it ever end? I feel like it's been snowing for a week and it's only been 2 days! The snow banks look like snowy mountains! While I was driving down the street home tonight, I was laughing at all the mailboxes sitting on top of the snow! People have to dig them out. I'm feeling better today! No more cramps or aches which is fantastic! I bet my levels will be at zero on Monday! Fx'd! :)

Hello Brandy, Ny, Ready, EJW! :hi:

Hi kiki!
Mrs- they say the surge is best detected later in the day than the morning....idk if this true, just make sure you are testing after noon and maybe evening too so you dont miss it!

kiki- I've never had an ectopic, but I've had a loss and I know how painful it is. It's really a shame that with all the advancements in technology that we can't just transplant an ectopic pregnancy to the uterus where it belongs instead of having to remove it completely. Hopefully when you go for your HSG you tube will be nice and clear and ready for the next little egg that is going to become your sticky bean. I am just so happy you didn't lose that tube.

Oh ok, better test tonight then. Back at work for the night. I wouldn't mind a slow night, just another boring day. Dh and I napped on the couch off and on for a few hours, it felt so nice to just lay there with him and relax all day.

I'm really looking forward to the beginning of march, dh accepted a new position, so he'll switch to 1st shift for 2 weeks for training ! It'll be the first time in over 2 years we've gotten 2 full weeks of a normal schedule. Super excited.

Cd check.

Cd 12- sticky clear cm, semi-watery. Really boring at the moment. Maybe I'll o in 2 days or so?! Fingers crossed: tightly.

Love- I know!! That is exactly what I was saying when this happened. I so wish they could have transplanted it where it should have been! You would think they could! I am hoping for a clear tube or at least for the HSG to help unblock it. I have heard that happens. My mother tried for 2 years to conceive me, she had an HSG, and fell pregnant with me the next cycle. So it keeps me optimistic that those HSGs do something! I was thinking.. My tube cannot be completely blocked if the sperm met the egg to fertilize right? Or am I just having wishful thinking? And thank you.. That is what I was MOST stressed about with only have one tube. Thank goodness!

Kiki- Maybe we, the ladies of bnb could be the first to discover how to successfully perform such a transplant lol. I would imagine your tube would be fine if you were able to conceive in the first place, but perhaps they are worried that the ectopic may have caused additional blockage?

Hey girls had my biopsy today not feeling so hot an doubt I'll be on much this week or two coming up just feel pretty down about the whole TTC thing....XOXOXOXOX keep your heads up :) your all beautiful ladies and I can't wait to see you all preggers ;) soon!

Thank you Andrea! When will you get any kind of results from the biopsy? I hope you get feeling better hun!

Love- I love that idea! haha let's get on that! :) I do have endometriosis so I'm proned to extra scar tissue anyway but I do believe it couldn't have been completely blocked. It's possible it's more blocked now though. I had an injection to dissolve the pregnancy and they said my body would reabsorb the rest of the tissue so hopefully it did that and I don't have much left!

Andrea- I'm sorry you aren't feeling too good. Did the biopsy go okay?

hey ladies.. accordin to my fertily friend website im due to Ovulate today and i am kinda wet kinda dry down there.. like i have a white kinda sticky but it stretches but not much.... and on top of that my lower back hurts and i have mild cramping... so im assumin i already O if i did i didnt even see any EWCM.. any advice would help out alot

It went well just very painful an still hurting a bit :( other than that trying to keep my feet up as Im bleeding pretty good on my O day it kinda sucks but we BD an cleaned up before we went to the doctor office hopefully she didn't see surprise goo in there LMFAO....but I cleaned up really well so maybe some spermies went up the tubes before she went to digging in my uterus 5 hours later LOL :)

update----9:30 here at night an bleeding has almost completely gone away just brown spots here an there :) YAY! And Dr. said I can bd when its completely gone :) woot woot she said should be by tomorrow :)

I'm sorry your in pain Andrea, that's never good. And I think drs can see that just don't say anything Lol.. I thinks there a big Difference in appearance between cm and spermys.. But if you cleans duo really good it should be fine.. It gets up by cervix so sometimes it's up there for a while

hey ladies.. andrea im glad u get to dtd tom.. thats good..

afm-im really bummed out today!!! last month at this time i was ovulating with ewcm and today just scanty white cm.. i dont knmow what to think anymore ladies...

i was just wondering if i had a period for 8 days if that would effect my ovulation day? i googled it didnt really come up with anything. and plus i trust yall :)

Kiki- I'm so sorry you had to go through that, it sounds absolutely terrible. Fingers crossed that your body took care of things naturally and your tube is still in good shape, or at least that the HSG cleans it out and makes it a super tube for that next sticky bean.

Mrs- My little peach is cold, well at least my tummy is. I had to help OH dig my car out of the snow. After it was unburied we had a hell of a time getting it out of my parking spot. I swear living in an apartment building during a blizzard is a b and a half to get out of once the snow stops. I already called and said I was going to be late to work, my manager didn't sound too thrilled. I took pictures in case he doesn't believe me. Though I swear if he tries to argue me on the matter I'm going to just walk out for the day. They generally treat me like crap when I'm the one who works the hardest and I'm rather sick of it. Anyways, rant over. I'm still a little nervous about my scan today though more excited than anything. 5:30 seems like such a long time from now.

Annie- I'm sorry to say this, but we can't offer you any answers. Without temping or using opks it's really hard to pinpoint when ovulation is, more so because it isn't our body. Every woman is different and the signs and symptoms leading up to ov aren't necessarily the same for everyone. Those ov calculators are just a general guide and not meant to be taken for fact. They are basing it off the average woman's 28 day cycle and putting ov around 14 days after af, which hardly is the case for most women. Some women get abundant cm around ov, some barely get anything more than usual, so there is really no way for us to tell you if you are ov'ing now or not. The only way you'll know is if you start temping and using opks. The best we can do is tell you what happens to our bodies, but we are in no way experts on any of this.

Good morning girls...I have lots to catch up on! I was BUSY working from home yesterday and watching the snow come down :) Love, is your scan today? Yay!

Mrs, I think you asked about O...I'm still waiting here. I didn't get a temp rise after my ewcm and promising OPK. My OPKs got more faint and I stopped testing. But then yesterday, I had this literal WAVE of hormones. I went from happy to cranky/ teary/ PMSy and it stuck around for a few hours. It was unusual enough that I did another OPK. It has gotten dark again, similar to that last pic I posted but a little darker. Do any of you guys get crabby when you O? This would be a first for me. My body is so hard to interpret. I'm annoyed, though, because after excessive bding for 4 days, we didn't last night or this morning after this dark OPK. Blagh. If this was really it, I'm going to be pissed! :)

Andrea, I'm sorry about your biopsy. That must have really hurt. :hugs:

Annie, if you arent having fertile cm why dont you try preseed? I swear that helped me get my BFP!

Good luck getting out in the snow love, im going to have to do the same tomorrow, for my scan!! im soooo pumped! Today is my Kylar's 2nd Birthday! Gosh I love him soooooo much! I can't believe how fast they grow!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->