Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Love- yea I hope this is it. He has been a bit more "active" these pastfew days.. So we'll See how it goes. Men are weird.. They say onething and do another. Lol

Girls- idk what it's like to carry a baby that far but I can imagine the worry of not fully knowing what's going on.blast night when I took the opk I imagined it was an hpt so I could feel what two lines are like. Lol

Ny- we need your cycle to give some signal of where you're at in it. Oh and the once cycle I said was 28 days.. Apparently my body said SUPRISE that cycle.. Not sure. It was nce though first time I noticed ewcm. I really hope to see your body start doing something.. Long cycles suck

MRS- is he taking Maca? Thats gunna make him hooorny:) Mines on it...we've been bickering though so we are not horny right now. haha. Long cycles DO suck! Im so lost! Thank goodness ive got internet cheapy HPT strips...just keep peein on them. Usually though, the negative one will put me at ease, and AF shows. So this is PISSING me off...i dont even have cramps anymore....WTF. Hello bloody witch...you in there???

Your OPK may be leading to Ovulation already! yay!! Mine on one of my IC brands fades in/ out....but on the other IC's it is stark white, then there. So depends on the sensitivity maybe?

Love- i cant wait to hear news on your scan. WOooo hoooo! It will be perfect! You've seen the heartbeat- your odds of anything bad have gone down drastically so relax chica! We wanna see new pics:) Im also praying this maca helps my cycle....but yes, its giving me major IBS! Oh, bother. If it gives me a normal cycle though, I guess i'll handle the poopsies. Hope that regulates too though!:haha:

Kylar- did you make it to your appointment in the weather? ???

I think its hilarious everyone having these snow days! We no longer have a deck, its now just a mountain.....taller than our grill that stayed out there this year...which is a large grill. Its like - 8 today.....our snow wont ever melt....and how many snow/cold days have we had??? ZERO!! I need a different job other than at a hospital. I never get snow days!

Oh....and apparently the groundhog is predicting early spring. But I personally think thats our way of coping with the winter!

Annie- you should temp or do OPKS to know more about ovulation. Yes, that sounds like ovulation but I personally dont always feel it or even ever get EWCM so wouldnt be able to go off of just symptoms.....

ROsa, Kiki, Brandy, Hopeful, EJ, Ready, Swepa, :hugs:....and if i've forgotten anyone....i sooooo sorry and heres a :hugs: for you too!

Hey girls, i havent read everything and caught up , sorry. Im not feeling well, i have a sore throat and cough :( No, the weather was too bad so they had to reschedule my scan :( really bummed, but now it is on Friday, so only 2 more days! Plus Ive had the last 2 days off b/c of the wicked awful weather, so that is niiiiice! =)

Oh, good that its only rescheduled a couple days out...not so bad! Go get some rest, I remember getting really really sick my first trimester with my daughter and that sucked cuz i couldnt take anything and was mis-er-ab-le!

good morning ladies.. well i have ALOT clear slimmy CM but i think its sperm.. so im gonna go try and find how to tell the differenece... most of it came out last night when i got up to potty.. dunno ... if i am O today since i dtd last night do i need to keep doing it?

Yes i think im getting over the sickness stuff though, although i do get nauesous from time to time, i havent thrown up in weeks! Now ive just got some cold passed from the lovely children in my daycare!! Plus I keep getting headaches, ugh!

lol.. haha i meant will it increase my odds are not.... i feel really sure this month.. bc we dtd every other day and im on metforphin and i no last month i o. so im excited

im not sure if i did r not.. i have O pain but not sure if this is ewcm are sperm from last night..... i need to research it...

Hey ladies!

Love- Thank you so much for being my bump buddy! I cant wait to find out that everything is okay with you tomorrow!

Kylar- Sorry you are feeling bad. But how awesome is it that you have days off! I cant wait for your scan on Friday!

Mrs.!! Yea for Ovulating!! You are gonna catch it this month, I just know it!!

I want snow!!!!!!! It's like 75 degrees here today! :(

AFM- I cant get enough sleep. I just woke up and it is 12:30pm! My boobs hurt something fierce, and if my tummy gets empty I get nauseous. But other than that I am great! Lol!

hey brandi imm gladd ur feeling good.. its 24 degrees here and im in galvestion tx.. omg.. and im bout to go walk a mile in it... wow

Mrs- woot for your dh being more actve the past few days. Now if he can keep it up for the next couple days (his drive not his ahem lol) you should definitely catch that egg!! You know, I think that may be part of the reason I stopped taking opks. Seeing two lines makes you feel so amazing and then getting only one line when it really mattered was the worst. I've got my fingers tightly crossed that those two likes stay when it's an hpt instead!

Nypage- I know that everything will be fine tomorrow, but I still can't help but worry of course. I promise to post pictures as soon as I get them. Ibs is definitely no picknick. Hopefully it'll only last a short while until your body gets used to it. I know my prenatals messed with my stomach for several days until my body got used to it. So the groundhog predicted an early spring... And by early spring did he mean 20" on snow?

Kylar- I'm sorry your scan bad to be rescheduled, but at least it's only a couple more days off. I would much rather see your scan get moved than see you risk get stranded in the cold. It's great that your sickness is starting to subside, so is mine. The headaches are the worst though. Sometimes they get so bad that they make me nauseous. It seems to be the season for getting sick, trading in one thing for another.

Brandy- I still have the urge to sleep constantly. At least you can combat sickness with food, better than just feeling sick and not being able to eat. Glad to hear you are doing well otherwise, hope it coninues to run smoothly for you and your little bumpkin!

wow i just walked 1 mile in 19 mins and only burned 139 with a average speed of 3.3 mph... i thought for sure i would have burned more calories than that.. hmm.. guess i need to run.. lol

Love- I liked the snow last night and today I hate it because me and my hubby have been outside all morning shoveling it! Some spots are about 5 feet! Thank goodness one of out neighbors came over with a snowblower! lol

Hope everyone is having a good day! :)

Love- lol.. I don't think in going to have many problems this time around. I always try to catch him when he's full, tired, or sleeping.. My directive this time is to not initiate or ask, and voilà!

I'm a more emotional-prone type of person, so I can understand when I'm too touchy and needy makes him feel well however he was feeling. So far we've done it every other day, so if we keep it up then timing won't be the biggest concern this cycle.

Still taking maca twice daily. I'm still blown away, if ths is ovulation, that it worked do fast!! :happydance:

I took an opk this morning, looked the same in going to take another one soon and see if it's darker. Then one more this evening. I hope they get darker! Please please be o!!

Ready- have you detected o for sure yet? It's going to be great if you can catch it on the first time back ttc!

Hey, ladies. Just in for a quick hello...be back later to catch up.

Mrs., I'm kind of in the same position as you...LOADS of very fertile ewcm but no +opk. :shrug: Not even close. A very faint line, but not close enough to test again today. I never get this much cm, so I'm thinking it's Maca working it's magic. :happydance: However, I really expected to see a +opk today. We're bd'ing just in case...I'm trusting my body. It's watery, thin, VERY stretchy, and loads of it. Definitely not semen, because we havne't done it in two days. I hope this cm will hold on to the good :spermy: until the time is right!

Mrs- Sounds like you have the perfect plan, let him think it's his idea lol. Not like he has any clue you aren't initiating on purpose. Seems like maca is really doing the trick!! There really needs to be a ttc newsletter of all the miracle things out there that just seem to work yet we've never really heard of.

Rosa- Your cm sounds wonderful! And that sounds a little weird... lol. If you bd tonight and then maybe tomorrow or the day after (both if you're up for it) you should definitely be able to catch it, especially since your cm sounds perfect for baby making. Fingers crossed that this is it!!

Rosa- your cm sounds great! Mine isn't like that yet.
Yest is the first day you noticed ewcm? So that should mean you still have time.. Especially since you haven't had +opk yet. :)

Love- thank you! The clerk at gnc let me look through their medical book and there are several several things to try for men and women :)

Well the line is still there still not dark. I think ill wait and test again in the morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->